Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135215 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2019, 03:34:51 PM »
Advertisement
Alan, in one of your combined frames, The one in which is highest all the frames,  it appears that she is standing just in from of where Lovelady is standing, which may cause the shadow to be falling pst behind her.

But she is slightly to the west of where Mr Lovelady was less than a minute earlier!

How can she be escaping the 'shadow', which is in any case ruled out as a natural shadow by the sun's angle at that time?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2019, 03:34:51 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2019, 07:32:20 PM »
Alan,

Realizing that Lovelady was practically bald, that he said he'd watched the motorcade from the TSBD steps, that he was wearing a mostly red plaid shirt that day (over a whiteT-shirt), as can be seen in the Robert Hughes and/or the John Martin film after the assassination (as well as in footage in which the police are taking Oswald past him and into an interrogation room, or some-such thing)?

Occam's Razor?

Common sense?

Beats the heck out of me.

--  MWT  ;

With all that is known about the occupants of the steps/landing, why would anyone claim that LeeOswald/Image is even there during filming and/or when the shooting occurred?

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2019, 08:05:35 PM »
With all that is known about the occupants of the steps/landing, why would anyone claim that LeeOswald/Image is even there during filming and/or when the shooting occurred?

"With all that is known about the occupants of the steps/landing"

Please fill us in on all of these knowns and all of these unknowns about the occupants of the steps and landing. You seem to be full of answers, so let's see those.

::)Excuse me Ms Krotsch, but I made a comment directed at ThomasGraves, and if you have something specific to dispute, you need to state what it is. I have researched, and studied research of others to develop my conclusions, but you need to do your own research and/or studies, and I owe you no explanation.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 08:13:05 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2019, 08:05:35 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2019, 08:52:03 PM »
Just as I suspected, you're doing nothing more than cheer leading and grandstanding in support of your friends, you, with no original input of your own. In other words, you don't know what you're talking about or how to respond when confronted as you only work the sidelines, but you certainly do know how to attempt to 'pile-on' when you feel it necessary.

Good to know.  :D

I remain committed to not say anything with a keyboard that I would not say in person.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2019, 03:58:27 AM »

::)Excuse me Ms Krotsch, but I made a comment directed at ThomasGraves, and if you have something specific to dispute, you need to state what it is. I have researched, and studied research of others to develop my conclusions, but you need to do your own research and/or studies, and I owe you no explanation.

As usual, “all that is known about the occupants of the steps/landing" is just another empty platitude from LarryTrotterImage.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2019, 03:58:27 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2019, 04:42:19 AM »
I remain committed to not say anything with a keyboard that I would not say in person.

I too would be interested in seeing your Evidence. Many of us come to this Forum to learn the Facts concerning the assassination of JFK. Please, school us.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2019, 05:45:06 AM »
Larry doesn’t do evidence. He doesn’t even do spaces between words.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2019, 05:45:06 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2019, 02:45:55 PM »
Larry doesn’t do evidence. He doesn’t even do spaces between words.

:D

Mr Trotter is one of several people here who get curiously uncomfortable whenever the possibility is explored of Mr Oswald's being out front when JFK passed the building. They would rather we wouldn't ascribe any evidentiary value whatsoever to this little bombshell from Agent Hosty:

Now! How about we forget Prayer (Wo)Man and Mr Oswald and all that for just a moment and instead simply focus on this image:

It has been suggested that

-----------------the dark strip down Mr Lovelady's right side is a natural shadow cast by the western column of the entranceway. The angle of the sun at 12.30 that day, and the meticulous 3D reconstructions of the entranceway by Messrs Stancak and Hackerott, rule this explanation out.

-----------------the dark strip down Mr Lovelady's right side is in fact due to the angle of his body to the camera. Look at the Wiegman frame above, and the contour of the strip as it meets Mr Lovelady's chest and stomach: this explanation is patently an anatomical impossibility.

Crucially, the dark strip is down Mr Lovelady's side in all the Wiegman frames. Even though he moves down on the steps, the dark strip moves down with him:

What the heck is this dark strip?

The only two logical explanations I can think of are still------------------
a) a jacket or coat
b) deliberate blacking out of the relevant area in the Wiegman film.

Any other suggestions?

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 02:48:03 PM by Alan Ford »