Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 137500 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #848 on: December 05, 2019, 04:06:26 AM »
Advertisement

You mean the GIF that gets the center railing all wrong?

Hope you are happy to be corrected here too, Mr Mytton!  Thumb1:

You have absolutely no idea and to save this embarrassment you really should have checked out the perspective 101 sites I sent you to, and btw this fully explains why you suck at placing Lovelady.

Why does your yellow line go straight through the glass into the lobby?
What made you decide to stop the yellow line at the door frame, why not go on through to the Moon?
From the start of the railing how long till it hits the glass?
What is the green line?

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 04:07:08 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #848 on: December 05, 2019, 04:06:26 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #849 on: December 05, 2019, 04:18:59 AM »

You have absolutely no idea and to save this embarrassment you really should have checked out the perspective 101 sites I sent you to, and btw this fully explains why you suck at placing Lovelady.

Why does your yellow line go straight through the glass into the lobby?
What made you decide to stop the yellow line at the door frame, why not go on through to the Moon?
From the start of the railing how long till it hits the glass?
What is the green line?

JohnM

:D :D :D

I simply continued your line's direction of travel, Mr Mytton. You don't like where that line ends up? Fine-------------how about you continue your line's direction of travel and compare it to the direction of travel of the actual railing?

Alternatively, you could save yourself some time (and possibly even further embarrassment) by just putting your hands up and admitting that you screwed up on this one too.

Your choice!  Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #850 on: December 05, 2019, 05:03:37 AM »

I simply continued your line's direction of travel, Mr Mytton. You don't like where that line ends up? Fine-------------how about you continue your line's direction of travel and compare it to the direction of travel of the actual railing?

Alternatively, you could save yourself some time (and possibly even further embarrassment) by just putting your hands up and admitting that you screwed up on this one too.

Your choice!  Thumb1:

I simply continued your line's direction of travel, Mr Mytton. You don't like where that line ends up? Fine....

Sure, it's a totally valid method but too bad you didn't know when to stop, a bit like your juvenile antics.
Along with my bisection of the entrance, further corroborative proof is when we directly transpose your "yellow line" onto the west wall we see that your "yellow line" is way too long.

Yeah sure, I'm quaking in my boots!

Btw what happened to your green line?

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 05:18:18 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #850 on: December 05, 2019, 05:03:37 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #851 on: December 05, 2019, 05:24:54 AM »

OK, Mr Mytton, so how about you continue your upper rail's line of travel until the point where you think it meets the door?  Thumb1:

My green line? Why, it simply continues the lower rail's line of travel-----------and shows how way off your red line is.

Here's your reference to help you create your next misleading GIF:

You're welcome!  Thumb1:

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #852 on: December 05, 2019, 06:23:53 AM »
Chris,
It looks like that distance is about 38” 29" from the wall. The renderings use a rule with 3” sections. I took a number of photos and measures of the doorway structures while in Dallas about 6 weeks ago. So, I may need to make some slight adjustments in the future. Tho Darnell overhead rendering in your post is not mine, but Andre Stancak's.
I also took photos of the doorway that may be of some help or interest in the future. All of those photos were taken while Daylight Savings Time was still in effect.
I hope this helps you.
Thanks James.
If anything else changes, just update it for us.
I estimated the double doors with wood casing were about 36" wide.
The remainder to the west wall as a ratio to the double doors was 33" which equaled the 69" from center rail to west wall.
The double doors might be closer to 38" each, hence the 4" shadow difference between 29" and my 33".
Much appreciated.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #852 on: December 05, 2019, 06:23:53 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #853 on: December 05, 2019, 01:20:37 PM »
Friends, this comes down to a simple sequence of events:

1. A Depository employee goes out onto the front landing to watch JFK pass

2. He stands just behind a fellow employee

3. He then goes back inside

4. His fleeting presence on the landing, although it has gone generally unnoticed by others in the entranceway who have been focused on the motorcade, has been caught on film

5. But the film is tampered with to hide this fact, for the cover-up investigators want the shooting to be pinned on this employee.

Complicated? Not in the least!  Thumb1:

Regarding point #5!

This is where the shadow line from the west column fell on the front steps at 12.30pm on 11/22/63 (credit: Mr James Hackerott):

Big deal? Oh yes, very big deal! For as soon as this simple circumstance is related to Mr Billy Lovelady's appearance in the Wiegman film-------------------

-------------------a simple observation is made:

Mr Lovelady is nowhere near west enough to catch any of that shadow.

From this simple observation a simple conclusion is arrived at:

That can't be a natural shadow down Mr Lovelady's side.

Attempts are made to explain the dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady's side as something other than a shadow. They do not work...

And then the presence of a second head behind-------and consistently just above--------Mr Lovelady's head in Wiegman is noticed:

Suddenly it all makes perfect sense------------and no amount of intensive effort from the fanatical motley crew affectionately known as Team Keep LHO Away From The Front Entrance to explain away the magic 'shadow' down Mr Lovelady proves capable of stopping it from making perfect sense!

Take-Home Points To Tell Your Friends About!

A) Mr Oswald was standing just behind Mr Lovelady at the time of the shooting

B) His alibi was suppressed through a) burying claims he made in custody; b) inventing a post-assassination second-floor lunchroom encounter; and c) tampering with the Wiegman film

C) The success of this alibi-suppression measure depended upon people assuming incorrectly that Mr Lovelady in Wiegman has been caught by natural shadow from the west column

D) For five-and-a-half decades people did make this assumption and so the alibi-suppression measure proved successful

E) But now the alibi-suppression measure has been exposed

F) Mr Oswald stands exonerated of the shooting of JFK.

This brings to a close years and years of speculation, and destroys the very foundation of the ridiculous Warren Report-------not to mention the raison d'etre of the Warren Gullible goons who continue to peddle that Report's nonsense day in day out on research forums such as this one!.

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 01:47:50 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #854 on: December 05, 2019, 03:49:13 PM »
Friends, this comes down to a simple sequence of events:

1. A Depository employee goes out onto the front landing to watch JFK pass

2. He stands just behind a fellow employee

3. He then goes back inside

4. His fleeting presence on the landing, although it has gone generally unnoticed by others in the entranceway who have been focused on the motorcade, has been caught on film

5. But the film is tampered with to hide this fact, for the cover-up investigators want the shooting to be pinned on this employee.

Complicated? Not in the least!  Thumb1:

Regarding point #5!

This is where the shadow line from the west column fell on the front steps at 12.30pm on 11/22/63 (credit: Mr James Hackerott):

Big deal? Oh yes, very big deal! For as soon as this simple circumstance is related to Mr Billy Lovelady's appearance in the Wiegman film-------------------

-------------------a simple observation is made:

Mr Lovelady is nowhere near west enough to catch any of that shadow.

From this simple observation a simple conclusion is arrived at:

That can't be a natural shadow down Mr Lovelady's side.

Attempts are made to explain the dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady's side as something other than a shadow. They do not work...

And then the presence of a second head behind-------and consistently just above--------Mr Lovelady's head in Wiegman is noticed:

Suddenly it all makes perfect sense------------and no amount of intensive effort from the fanatical motley crew affectionately known as Team Keep LHO Away From The Front Entrance to explain away the magic 'shadow' down Mr Lovelady proves capable of stopping it from making perfect sense!

Take-Home Points To Tell Your Friends About!

A) Mr Oswald was standing just behind Mr Lovelady at the time of the shooting

B) His alibi was suppressed through a) burying claims he made in custody; b) inventing a post-assassination second-floor lunchroom encounter; and c) tampering with the Wiegman film

C) The success of this alibi-suppression measure depended upon people assuming incorrectly that Mr Lovelady in Wiegman has been caught by natural shadow from the west column

D) For five-and-a-half decades people did make this assumption and so the alibi-suppression measure proved successful

E) But now the alibi-suppression measure has been exposed

F) Mr Oswald stands exonerated of the shooting of JFK.

This brings to a close years and years of speculation, and destroys the very foundation of the ridiculous Warren Report-------not to mention the raison d'etre of the Warren Gullible goons who continue to peddle that Report's nonsense day in day out on research forums such as this one!.

Thumb1:

___________ Friends?

-------------------------------LOL!

--------------Tampered with?

-----------------------LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 03:55:01 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #854 on: December 05, 2019, 03:49:13 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #855 on: December 05, 2019, 03:59:26 PM »
Thanks for the photo. I was wrong and am happy to be corrected, it doesn't mean that my sun plane physics were wrong just not right for 1963, but it pales into insignificance to the following "Theory Destroying GIF".

While calculating the position of the center railing I realized that from all the front angles of the TSBD I could find, that the top post of the railing when extended meets the light above virtually dead center.

Now when the perspective above is applied to my super duper GIF, by dropping a plumb line from the center of the lamp we see that the railings positions are accurate but my original lengths were both a bit too long so I "painted them out" and even digitally it ain't easy to paint stuff out. Anyway we see that where the railing finishes is behind "the lady in black" and Oswald is off under the shadow.

JohnM

How many times are You going to revise your Shadow Theory? Ford busted you for posting that silly handrail and Now he's busted You for Not Knowing the depth of the Landing. At this point, No one can put Any stock in your proven to be misleading Mickey Mouse Visual Aids and Your Theories based on these same intentionally misleading concoctions. I mean, how in the world can you be gauging a shadow when you have No Idea as to the depth of the surface on which it is falling?   
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 04:03:11 PM by Royell Storing »