Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 72296 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #540 on: November 22, 2019, 10:00:59 PM »

Do you disagree with where Mr Hackerott has put the shadow line in Wiegman?

Thumb1:

Asking the same question over and over again won't solve your problem, prove that the graphic's shadow is where it was at 12:30 on the 22nd of November 1963, then and only then do I give you permission to move on.
Btw STOP asking me to prove your claim, it doesn't work like that, do your own work, you lazy sob.

JohnM

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #541 on: November 22, 2019, 10:02:56 PM »
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

How would I know without your proof?

Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1:

JohnM

JOHN - Focus on the Positive. You have made Alan Ford the forum Image Expert. Congrats

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #542 on: November 22, 2019, 10:04:45 PM »
    JOHN - Focus on the Positive. You have made Alan Ford the forum Image Expert. Congrats

I have no problem with 2nd place.

JohnM

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #543 on: November 22, 2019, 10:07:47 PM »
I have no problem with 2nd place.

JohnM

Admitting where you stand is admirable. I'm sure Mr Ford will graciously accept your surrendering your sword.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #544 on: November 22, 2019, 10:14:52 PM »
    Admitting where you stand is admirable. I'm sure Mr Ford will graciously accept your surrendering your sword.

I never claimed to be Number 1 and if Ford is some sort of graphical expert then I'm willing to see what original work he produces because nitpicking insignificant inescapable details isn't very impressive.
And I only have a pork sword but I'm only surrendering that to anyone who asks nicely.

JohnM

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #545 on: November 22, 2019, 10:19:32 PM »
Asking the same question over and over again won't solve your problem,

:D

Oh but I'm trying to solve your problem, Mr Mytton!

You claimed that the dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady in Wiegman is a natural shadow:

Obviously you wouldn't have made this claim without first establishing to your own satisfaction where the shadow line from the western column actually fell at 12.30pm on 11/22/63. For to have done so would have been the height of stupidity, yes?  Thumb1:

So!

Where do you think the shadow from the western column fell?

Show us! Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #546 on: November 22, 2019, 10:37:35 PM »
:D

Oh but I'm trying to solve your problem, Mr Mytton!

You claimed that the dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady in Wiegman is a natural shadow:

:D :D :D :D :D

Sorry Alan, this is your thread and in your OP it's your claim, it's always been your claim, read em and weep. And the only proof so far is that in your "opinion" it doesn't look right, as I said this is not very scientific and is just crazy, either provide proof or Royell will make me the new champion and you wouldn't what that, would you?

Mr Oswald, who is still just a step above Mr Carl Edward Jones, but now slightly more eastwards, has been blacked out of the Wiegman film (the impossible dark strip down Mr Lovelady's right side!)

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 10:39:12 PM by John Mytton »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #547 on: November 22, 2019, 10:42:46 PM »
:D :D :D :D :D

Sorry Alan, this is your thread and in your OP it's your claim, it's always been your claim, read em and weep. And the only proof so far is that in your "opinion" it doesn't look right, as I said this is not very scientific and is just crazy, either provide proof or Royell will make me the new champion and you wouldn't what that, would you?

JohnM

Oh dear oh dear oh dear, that it should come to this.

"I, Mr John Mytton, have a simple rational explanation for the dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady in Wiegman: it's a natural shadow from the western column. As to where that shadow actually fell in the entranceway? Don't ask me because I haven't a clue."

Mr John Mytton's Reputation, R.I.P.  :(

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #548 on: November 22, 2019, 10:47:41 PM »
Friends, now that Mr Mytton's claim that the dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady's right side in Wiegman is a natural shadow has ended in humiliated exhaustion for poor Mr Mytton, where are we?

Well, we are left with that dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady's side in Wiegman:

No one has be able to explain it as a natural phenomenon.

Anyone else want to try?

Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #549 on: November 22, 2019, 10:50:26 PM »
Oh dear oh dear oh dear, that it should come to this.

"I, Mr John Mytton, have a simple rational explanation for the dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady in Wiegman: it's a natural shadow from the western column. As to where that shadow actually fell in the entranceway? Don't ask me because I haven't a clue."

Mr John Mytton's Reputation, R.I.P.  :(

Stop shifting the burden of proof, your claim your proof.

Mr Oswald, who is still just a step above Mr Carl Edward Jones, but now slightly more eastwards, has been blacked out of the Wiegman film (the impossible dark strip down Mr Lovelady's right side!)

JohnM

Mobile View