Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 137087 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #520 on: November 22, 2019, 04:37:37 PM »
Advertisement
That’s nothing new. “Mytton” has been doing “proof” by squiggle for a long time. Remember his yellow squiggles on the backyard photo?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #520 on: November 22, 2019, 04:37:37 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #521 on: November 22, 2019, 04:44:54 PM »
    You used to absolutely rag Paul Ernst for drawing Lines and Squiggles on his visual aids and here You are Now doing the same.  STOP with your Guess work and the Etch-A-Sketch debauchery.

Sorry, you said that my railing was the wrong length but its now obvious you never had a clue, why am I not surprised.

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #522 on: November 22, 2019, 04:46:07 PM »
Remember his yellow squiggles on the backyard photo?

Thanks for remembering my posts, i'm flattered.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #522 on: November 22, 2019, 04:46:07 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #523 on: November 22, 2019, 04:57:41 PM »
That’s nothing new. “Mytton” has been doing “proof” by squiggle for a long time. Remember his yellow squiggles on the backyard photo?

The Importance of Contrasting film footage focusing on the TSBD Steps is that it is Obvious that there is a serious Time Gap between the films. The People we see standing on the steps/landing is a changing cast of characters and/or radical position alterations. We have always been led to believe eyewitnesses were Stunned in place or meandering within their current space. Throw in the fact this was a Friday = the employees of the TSBD being in No Hurry to hussle back inside the building. The ever changing personnel we see on the TSBD Steps in Wiegman vs Darnell/Couch makes this time gap between the films crystal clear. The false narrative of these films capturing images at close to the same point in time is also the primary reason for roughly 40 years that we were fed the baloney that Wiegman ran his camera Continuously. The intentional FALSE Time Stamping of films, photos, and the images captured therein continues dogging this case.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 05:01:27 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #524 on: November 22, 2019, 05:14:52 PM »
     The Importance of Contrasting film footage focusing on the TSBD Steps is that it is Obvious that there is a serious Time Gap between the films. The People we see standing on the steps/landing is a changing cast of characters and/or radical position alterations. We have always been led to believe eyewitnesses were Stunned in place or meandering within their current space. Throw in the fact this was a Friday = the employees of the TSBD being in No Hurry to hussle back inside the building. The ever changing personnel we see on the TSBD Steps in Wiegman vs Darnell/Couch makes this time gap between the films crystal clear. The false narrative of these films capturing images at close to the same point in time is also the primary reason for roughly 40 years that we were fed the baloney that Wiegman ran his camera Continuously. The intentional FALSE Time Stamping of films, photos, and the images captured therein continues dogging this case.

Instead of this constant As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.'ing, how about YOU fix the timeline of the visual record. Make a thread and enlighten us.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #524 on: November 22, 2019, 05:14:52 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #525 on: November 22, 2019, 08:00:58 PM »
I still haven't read any of this thread to know what it's all about but it seems like a big waste of time to me. The bottom line is Mytton got caught faking images for his own nefarious LNer agenda and he keeps trying to defend himself with more lame-assed graphics. EOS.

Give it up bro.  :D

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #526 on: November 22, 2019, 08:10:31 PM »
It is a truth universally acknowledged that Mr John Mytton never puts together a gif without being up to something.

Let's look at his latest, shall we?   Thumb1:

What might Mr Mytton be up to here? He's just had his first and second scam visuals humiliatingly exposed------------

So! He takes a new tack.

1. He shifts the discussion away from this later Wiegman frame which formed the centerpiece of his original argument------------

------------because it blew right up in his face!  :D

He now only wants to talk about an earlier Wiegman frame, which has Mr Lovelady at higher elevation.

2. Watch the railing he has drawn in here:

He's made it fade out. Why? Because he doesn't want awkward questions being asked about the lady in black's position--------in Wiegman as well as in Darnell---------relative to that railing (because she's on the east side of it in both)! Why not? Because the presence of that immovable barrier in that entranceway limits Mr Mytton's ability to slyly move that lady around at will in his agenda-driven way, as he tried to do here:

But why--------------I hear you ask in unison!-------------would Mr Mytton even want to move the lady around? Simple! Because his own scam was based on positioning Mr Lovelady at a ludicrous distance from the center railing:D

Now! Leaving the lady in black and the center railing aside for a moment, the truly hilarious thing in all this is Mr Mytton's claim that he has managed in his latest gif to place Mr Lovelady up in the shadow.

Look at the distance between PrayerPerson and Mr Lovelady in the Wiegman part of Mr Mytton's gif:

Now look at where the actual shadow line was in that doorway at the time the Wiegman footage was shot and how close to PrayerPerson Mr Lovelady would have to be to be hit by that shadow:

It can't be done! No way, no how!  :'(

Mr Mytton, as you would expect, has offered zero evidence to support the wild claim that Mr Hackerott has got the shadow line all wrong. Why? Because he knows damn well that Mr Hackerott has made meticulous calculations and so has not got the shadow line all wrong! (Nor for that matter has Mr Stancak!)  Thumb1:

Mr Mytton-------------in short-------------is a scam artist. But try as he might to distort the visual record and pull the wool over the eyes of men and women of goodwill reading this thread, everytime he renews his effort to explain away the dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady as a natural shadow, he just fails spectacularly!

Shall we watch him dig some more? Oh let's!

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #526 on: November 22, 2019, 08:10:31 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #527 on: November 22, 2019, 08:47:03 PM »
It is a truth universally acknowledged that Mr John Mytton never puts together a gif without being up to something.

Already explained a bajillion times, when matching two images from different directions you have parallax problems. The lady in black who could move is insignificant when comparing to the permanent brick and mortar and Lovelady's position as compared to the shadow created by the permanent brick and mortar was the point of the exercise. Ouch!

This GIF which Royell admitted seeing "depth" shows Lovelady far away from the handrail. Double Ouch!

How about you stop running and finish what you started and just tell us how high does that railing go? And let's get this straight I never disagreed with Hackerott and in fact on multiple occasions said that Lovelady was far enough back to be in Hackerott's 3D shadow, so I was endorsing his shadow. The amount of twisting and turning and lying on display from you is quite disappointing. Triple Ouch!

Btw I notice you haven't mentioned your "paint the shadow onto Lovelady in order to hide Oswald who was behind" theory for a while? -snicker-

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 09:05:25 PM by John Mytton »