Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135110 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #496 on: November 22, 2019, 12:41:15 AM »
Advertisement
Be careful, Mr Mytton, all that perspiration might fall on your keyboard and do real damage!

When we position the lady in black in black as compared to the the door frame behind we see her moving from the West side to the East side, how do you explain your lady in Black moving all over the entrance? Perspective, ain't it a As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.'!

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 12:41:56 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #496 on: November 22, 2019, 12:41:15 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #497 on: November 22, 2019, 12:44:17 AM »
When we position the lady in black in black as compared to the the door frame behind we see her moving from the West side to the East side, how do you explain your lady in Black moving all over the entrance? Perspective, ain't it a As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.'!

JohnM

John,

What do you mean by "the lady in black in black"?

You're reminding me of a Rolling Stones song, here.

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 12:45:41 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #498 on: November 22, 2019, 12:45:13 AM »
Hmmmm, interesting, you do realize I have no control over the people or where they moved to between being the two images, and re the handrail if you can draw in the railing in both images I'll happily make another GIF to your exact specifications, that's fair isn't it.

JohnM

It has been reported that the TSBD Landing is Only 4 feet deep. The number of people you have standing behind the top of that handrail defies the depth of the Landing. You Mickey Moused that railing in order to support your position without realizing it actually Exposed your chicanery. Just look at Frazier and the distance from the end of that rail he is. Also, the number of people/bodies between Frazier and the end of the rail. If what we are seeing were true, Frazier would actually be several feet INSIDE the TSBD standing inside the Lobby.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #498 on: November 22, 2019, 12:45:13 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #499 on: November 22, 2019, 12:48:39 AM »
Thanks for summing up your stoopid theory in one sentence, Oswald was standing BEHIND Lovelady so instead of just EASILY tracing around Lovelady's silhouette and blackening out where Oswald was, they instead attempted to guess where a shadow couldn't be and then painted this mathematically accurate shadow ONTO Lovelady, in what Universe is that the least bit logical? -sigh-
It's obvious you bit off more than you could chew so to justify the shadow craziness you somehow added Oswald into equation, it must be nice to have such a vivid imagination.

I decided that while the results were pretty good by comparing two 2D images, but the best way to solve this is in 3D because using two original images from two different cameras with maybe two different lenses, you have a parallax problem it's inescapable but a side benefit is that by shifting the cameras horizontally we now have a stereo view and when viewed through 3D glasses you get an effective cool 3D image but since not many people have the necessary glasses I made a 3D GIF version, see below.

Anyway you seemed to have missed my earlier graphic which puts this issue to bed. By marrying up the relevant pixels in each video capture we can get the same 3D and we can see the depth, the only problem in this exercise is that Lovelady is only there in one frame but it's clear he's no where near the railing. Also look at Prayer Person and assuming he/she didn't move is against the wall and about a foot to a foot and a half in front of the glass, interesting.

The two screen captures come from Robin Unger's gallery, so it's the best you're going to get.

JohnM

Bump regarding the distance from the Top of the Handrail to the Landing/Frazier

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #500 on: November 22, 2019, 12:50:59 AM »
John,

What do you mean by "the lady in black in black"?

You're reminding me of a Rolling Stones song, here.

--  MWT  ;)

Paint it Black?

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 12:54:08 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #500 on: November 22, 2019, 12:50:59 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #501 on: November 22, 2019, 12:53:42 AM »
     It has been reported that the TSBD Landing is Only 4 feet deep.

I canna change the laws of physics, these images were taken from Unger's images and wysiwyg.

JohnM

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #502 on: November 22, 2019, 12:55:00 AM »
When we position the lady in black in black as compared to the the door frame behind we see her moving from the West side to the East side, how do you explain your lady in Black moving all over the entrance?

But that's the point, Mr Mytton-------------she doesn't move all over the entrance in reality, only in your ridiculous gif!

Your positioning of the center railing in Wiegman is way--------and I mean way----------off! She is on the east side of that railing in Wiegman too, which in turn puts Mr Lovelady much closer to that railing than your nonsense gif would have us believe!

But you already knew all this full well, Mr Mytton---------it's why you didn't want to admit in front of everyone that she's on the east side of the railing in Darnell. Otherwise you'd have to have her-------between Wiegman and Darnell--------clambering over the railing or scurrying down the steps and then back up again on the other side. And that would be a hard sell, even for a con artist like you!

What an absolute fool you've made of yourself over the past few days, Mr Mytton!

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #502 on: November 22, 2019, 12:55:00 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #503 on: November 22, 2019, 12:56:59 AM »
I canna change the laws of physics, these images were taken from Unger's images and wysiwyg.

JohnM

Oh. So you Posted something from Unger without crediting him for it? And NOW that it has been shown to be  BS: you blame him for it and run away? Shame on You for multiple reasons.