Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 136908 times)

Offline Ray Mitcham

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #1168 on: May 31, 2020, 08:38:53 PM »
Advertisement
Well, Mitch, although I scored in the 98th percentile in "Verbal Intelligence" in one of my college board exams (the SAT -- do you have that sort of thing in Merry Old England, old chap?) back in 1966, I hadn't thought of that one, and probably never would have without your mentioning it.

Wot?

Good one Old Boy!

Carry on!

--  MWT  ;)

Always glad to help, Gravey.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1168 on: May 31, 2020, 08:38:53 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #1169 on: May 31, 2020, 08:40:42 PM »
Yes, except she was less certain about the identity of the black-haired gal (self-described American Indian Stella Mae Jacob, whose dark complexion can be discerned in Z-60, etc) standing two people to the left of her, wasn't she?
https://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z060.jpg

It's a pitty that Gloria Holt had strawberry-blond hair that shone so reddish (in that late November light?) in Zapruder, and that the gal next to the sign (Sharon Simmons) was wearing a medium-blue headscarf, just a little bit darker than Westbrook's own light-blue one.

--  MWT  ;)

Yes, interesting. In the image of the witnesses I couldn't see another light blue scarf, where in that line up is Westbrook? Hope you don't mind me asking. Could probably find it somewhere for myself ......
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 08:42:29 PM by Nicholas Turner »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1170 on: May 31, 2020, 08:53:13 PM »
Yes, interesting. In the image of the witnesses I couldn't see another light blue scarf, where in that line up is Westbrook? Hope you don't mind me asking.

*my asking

Sorry -- can't help flaunting my superior verbal intelligence ...

I think we get a hint of the light blue color of Westbrook's headscarf in Zapruder.  (She's the tallish gal standing three people to the left of big, tall Gloria Calvery.)  Either that, or her memory a few years ago was so messed up that she not only couldn't remember the color of her headscarf, but, as we can see, wasn't even wearing a coat while watching the motorcade.

Easy to do, I suppose, when you get your half-hour of fame with smilin' and noddin' Stephen Fagin of the world-famous Sixth Floor Museum.

And in front of cameras and a live, on-the-edge-of-their-seats audience, to boot!

LOL

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 08:56:47 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1170 on: May 31, 2020, 08:53:13 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #1171 on: May 31, 2020, 08:57:59 PM »
*my asking

Sorry -- can't help flaunting my superior verbal intelligence ...

I think we get a hint of the light blue color of Westbrook's headscarf in Zapruder.  (She's the tallish gal standing three people to the left of big, tall Gloria Calvery.)  Either that, or her memory a few years ago was so messed up that she not only couldn't remember the color of her headscarf, but, as we can see, wasn't even wearing a coat over her dress while watching the motorcade.

Easy to do, I suppose, when you get your half-hour of fame with smilin' and noddin' astephen Fagin of theworld-famous Sixth Floor Museum, in front of cameras and a live, on-the-edge-of-their-seats audience!

LOL

-- MWT  ;)

Thanks, will look again at the image.

Sorry about me/my. Every day is a school day as they say :)

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1172 on: May 31, 2020, 09:08:19 PM »
Thanks, will look again at the image.

Sorry about me/my. Every day is a school day as they say :)

Nicholas,

Haven't you seen the research I did at the so-called Education Forum couple of years ago on Stella Mae Jacob and her two Texas School Book Depository colleagues, Gloria Holt and Sharon Simmons, and the research Sandy Larsen and I collaborated on there regarding Gloria Calvery and her three Southwest Publishing Company colleagues, Karan Hicks, Carol Reed and Karen Westbrook?

Tsk, tsk ...

LOL

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 09:11:06 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1172 on: May 31, 2020, 09:08:19 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #1173 on: May 31, 2020, 09:10:34 PM »
Haven't you seen the research I did at the so-called Education Forum couple of years ago on Stella Mae Jacob and her two Texas School Book Depository colleagues, Gloria Holt and Sharon Simmons, and the research Sandy Larsen and I collaborated on there regarding Gloria Calvery and her three Southwest Publishing Company colleagues, Karan Hicks, Carol Reed and Karen Westbrook?

Tsk, tsk ...

--  MWT  ;)

Not yet  :)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1174 on: May 31, 2020, 09:13:42 PM »