Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 135286 times)

Offline Ray Mitcham

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #1128 on: May 06, 2020, 07:54:23 PM »
Advertisement
   Hey Jughead, YOU keep Forgetting that the landing in front of the TSBD is LESS than 4 Feet Deep. You got people stacked up back there like cordwood. And Ford has You by the short-n-curlies with his "outstretched arm" of Lovelady touching that West wall = No Room for Prayer Man.  You ain't got the room/space on that landing for the regiment of folk you have knocking around back there. And of course there is the Black Guy at the bottom of the Steps that YOU have in line with Lovelady. That cartoon you continue to swear by is funnier than an Archie Comic Book

Hey Hey, A Trumo acolyte calling somebody a jughead. (You couldn't make it up!)

I haven't got anybody stacked up as it wasn't my original presentation. You said that to have Lovelady partially in shadow he would have to close to the wall. I showed that you were wrong. Not unusual for a Republican to be wrong, particularly about hoaxes  :D. But then, it's par for the course following your leader.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 07:55:25 PM by Ray Mitcham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1128 on: May 06, 2020, 07:54:23 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1129 on: May 06, 2020, 08:02:13 PM »
Prayer man is taking photos. Bear in mind the second image (of the two image animation) does not tell us where the object he is holding up finished. Had the image been captured a second later, the object may have been up to his eye. In which case, it would likely be a camera he was holding and not a drink.

My opinion is we are seeing someone holding a White Styrofoam Cup. The White color matches up as does the arm motion up to the mouth area.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1130 on: May 06, 2020, 08:06:57 PM »
Hey Hey, A Trumo acolyte calling somebody a jughead. (You couldn't make it up!)

I haven't got anybody stacked up as it wasn't my original presentation. You said that to have Lovelady partially in shadow he would have to close to the wall. I showed that you were wrong. Not unusual for a Republican to be wrong, particularly about hoaxes  :D. But then, it's par for the course following your leader.

Well Bluto, I guess being close enough to touch that west wall is Not what You consider "close"? As many of us have said before, Lovelady is standing right next to that handrail that runs down the center of the steps. Just LOOK at the angled/distance between Lovelady and the Black Guy leaning against the column that abuts the West Wall.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1130 on: May 06, 2020, 08:06:57 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #1131 on: May 06, 2020, 08:21:58 PM »
   Well Bluto, I guess being close enough to touch that west wall is Not what You consider "close"? As many of us have said before, Lovelady is standing right next to that handrail that runs down the center of the steps. Just LOOK at the angled/distance between Lovelady and the Black Guy leaning against the column that abuts the West Wall.

So Einstein, Lovelady is standing next to the handrail that runs down the centre of the steps, and he can touch the right wall. :D :D :D

I thought you said he had to have been standing next to  the wall.

I think you are mixing his arms up  with Orangatrump's.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 08:28:38 PM by Ray Mitcham »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1132 on: May 06, 2020, 08:34:55 PM »
So Einstein, Lovelady is standing next to the handrail that runs down the centre of the steps, and he can touch the right wall. :D :D :D

I thought you said he had to have been standing next to  the wall.

I think you are mixing his arms up  with Orangatrump's.

What the heck you smokin' Manson? For Lovelady to be engulfed in shadow, he would have to be standing close enough to reach out and touch the West Wall. The Shadow is Bogus! Lay off that LSD Charlie.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1132 on: May 06, 2020, 08:34:55 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1133 on: May 08, 2020, 01:30:20 PM »
While we're on the subject of the redbricked column...........

Note how close Prayer Man's right elbow is to it, as well as the fact that we can see so much of the metal strip back in the corner of the doorway. This tells us that Prayer Man cannot possibly be back in that corner (as some people have tried to argue)!

Thumb1:

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #1134 on: May 08, 2020, 02:12:56 PM »
   What the heck you smokin' Manson? For Lovelady to be engulfed in shadow, he would have to be standing close enough to reach out and touch the West Wall. The Shadow is Bogus! Lay off that LSD Charlie.

Sorry, Dipstick, but he isn't "engulfed in shadow. So it's you who should lay off  the Happy Baccy.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 02:25:58 PM by Ray Mitcham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1134 on: May 08, 2020, 02:12:56 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1135 on: May 08, 2020, 03:11:14 PM »
Sorry, Dipstick, but he isn't "engulfed in shadow. So it's you who should lay off  the Happy Baccy.

As I continue to say, whenever You Jokers get "8 Balled", You immediately jump into semantics in order to divert from the Issue that has you Jammed Up. NO WAY Lovelady is close to that Wall. No Way!