Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 137615 times)

Offline Ray Mitcham

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #1120 on: May 06, 2020, 06:26:07 PM »
Advertisement
No, Mr Mitcham, you never showed us where you placed Prayer Man in relation to Mr Lovelady. And here's why: it is impossible to put Prayer 'behind and to the right of Lovelady' without contradicting Wiegman in the most absurd way. Look see for yourself!

If you still can't see the obvious here, try refuting yourself this way:

Your Mr Lovelady need only stretch his right arm perpendicular to his body to touch the redbrick column; in what possible world does Wiegman show Mr Lovelady able to do this?

Your placement of Mr Lovelady, in short, is way, way off!  Thumb1:

You forgot add "IMHO." In the frames shown you can see that Lovelady moved. You can see the difference in the shape of the corner shadow on him.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 06:30:05 PM by Ray Mitcham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1120 on: May 06, 2020, 06:26:07 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1121 on: May 06, 2020, 06:30:13 PM »
You forgot add "IMHO." In the frame shown you can see the Lovelady moved

No idea what your point is here, Mr Mitcham.

But do tell us: Are you happy to put your name to the following statement about either of the two frames below?

"IMHO, Lovelady here need only stretch his arm out to touch the redbrick column"

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #1122 on: May 06, 2020, 06:39:26 PM »
No idea what your point is here, Mr Mitcham.

But do tell us: Are you happy to put your name to the following statement about either of the two frames below?

"IMHO, Lovelady here need only stretch his arm out to touch the redbrick column"

I don't have sufficient information to make any comment. Neither do you.

Why do you think "they" "painted" different shape shadows in each frame? Or did the "coat" over the shoulder move?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 06:41:30 PM by Ray Mitcham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1122 on: May 06, 2020, 06:39:26 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1123 on: May 06, 2020, 06:47:21 PM »
I don't have sufficient information to make any comment. Neither do you.

:D

So here's the state of play, Mr Mitcham:

We both look at these frames:

I say: Mr Lovelady is clearly not within reaching distance of the redbrick column therefore Mr Mitcham's suggested placement of him is incorrect

You say: I prefer not to comment on whether Mr Lovelady is within reaching distance of the redbrick column because... uh... well...

Keep smoking the righteous stuff, Mr Mitcham!

Thumb1:

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #1124 on: May 06, 2020, 07:00:21 PM »

Why do you think "they" "painted" different shape shadows in each frame? Or did the "coat" over the shoulder move?

Bump.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1124 on: May 06, 2020, 07:00:21 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #1125 on: May 06, 2020, 07:01:21 PM »
:D

So here's the state of play, Mr Mitcham:

We both look at these frames:

I say: Mr Lovelady is clearly not within reaching distance of the redbrick column therefore Mr Mitcham's suggested placement of him is incorrect

You say: I prefer not to comment on whether Mr Lovelady is within reaching distance of the redbrick column because... uh... well...

Keep smoking the righteous stuff, Mr Mitcham!

Thumb1:

What distance is Lovelady from the brick wall?

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1126 on: May 06, 2020, 07:15:43 PM »
A while back, I invited Mr Mitcham to show us where he thinks Mr Lovelady is standing. Here's what he came up with:

Compare with the reality:

Trying to contain my laughter, I asked Mr Mitcham to show us where he thinks Prayer Man is standing in relation to Mr Lovelady. He never got back to us on that one... :D

Hey Jughead, YOU keep Forgetting that the landing in front of the TSBD is LESS than 4 Feet Deep. You got people stacked up back there like cordwood. And Ford has You by the short-n-curlies with his "outstretched arm" of Lovelady touching that West wall = No Room for Prayer Man.  You ain't got the room/space on that landing for the regiment of folk you have knocking around back there. And of course there is the Black Guy at the bottom of the Steps that YOU have in line with Lovelady. That cartoon you continue to swear by is funnier than an Archie Comic Book   
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 07:18:49 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1126 on: May 06, 2020, 07:15:43 PM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #1127 on: May 06, 2020, 07:49:39 PM »
Prayer man is taking photos. Bear in mind the second image (of the two image animation) does not tell us where the object he is holding up finished. Had the image been captured a second later, the object may have been up to his eye. In which case, it would likely be a camera he was holding and not a drink.