Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 137709 times)

Offline Nicholas Turner

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #1088 on: May 04, 2020, 11:42:57 AM »
Advertisement
Oh Nicholas don't start him off again. Read the first 20 or so pages of this subject for his ideas.

Okay, sorry. I'll take a look. Thanks.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1088 on: May 04, 2020, 11:42:57 AM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #1089 on: May 04, 2020, 11:43:58 AM »
I checked to see if this impossible shadow is still running down Mr Lovelady's side---------------------

--------------------and whaddaya know, it's the darnedest thing: it's still there, in all its magical impossible glory!

Thumb1:

Don't answer my question - I'll do my 'research' on the thread and get back to you ......

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #1090 on: May 04, 2020, 12:43:15 PM »
Okay, have read the early posts. I withdraw my question.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1090 on: May 04, 2020, 12:43:15 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1091 on: May 04, 2020, 07:23:47 PM »
   Just use that Black Guy standing Lower Left of Lovelady as a Reference Point. That guy is leaning against the Pillar and IS standing Very close to the wall. He could easily reach out and touch that wall. Lovelady is actually standing closer to the Handrail that runs up the middle of the Steps than he is to that wall. The photos that have been taken of the shadow Clearly show that anyone standing close to that handrail would NOT be anywhere close to being engulfed in Shadow like we see with Lovelady in this photo.

Exactly, Mr Storing------------he's not even close to the shadow line  Thumb1:

Now!

Let us remind ourselves, for context, of what might be termed the Competitor Narrative to the WC Narrative--------Mr Oswald's own claims about his movements:

1. Second floor lunchroom visit before the P. parade

2. Down to first floor

3. Outside to watch the P. parade.

These claims were suppressed by those who had a duty to make them public!

It's worth noting with pleasure that Claim #1 recently got another big boost when we learned what Mr Jack Dougherty told Mr Gill Toff:

Q:         Did you see him at all that day do you remember?
JD:       Well, just downstairs in the lunch room, was about all.
Q:         But that was when you were having lunch right?
JD:       Yes, uh huh.
Q:         And he was having lunch in there too?
JD:       No, I was downstairs having lunch and he was having lunch upstairs on two.
Q:         Oh he had lunch on two? And you had lunch on one?
JD:       Yes.
Q:         And did you see him have lunch before you had it or after?
JD:       That was after.
Q:         You had your lunch first and then you saw him at lunch?
JD:       Well, I come down and I saw him on two see and then I went downstairs and had mine.
Q:         And he was already in eating?
JD:       Yes uh huh.

This confirms Ms Carolyn Arnold's sighting of Mr Oswald in the second floor lunchroom. We now know that huge energy went into turning that pre-motorcade visit into a post-motorcade one.

No less energy went into covering up the real event that lay behind the third part of Mr Oswald's Competitor Narrative: "Then went outside to watch the P. parade". A key part of that effort-------------I once again submit-------------is the addition of a fake shadow down Mr Lovelady's side in the Wiegman film, a shadow that just so happens to fall exactly where Mr Lovelady's body goes out of view in the Altgens photograph.

Mr Oswald was in that doorway, and they knew it.

Thumb1:

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1092 on: May 05, 2020, 04:45:09 PM »

This entire issue comes down to Exactly WHERE you position Lovelady to be standing. Using that Black Guy at the bottom of the steps leaning against the Column as a Landmark, it is clear that Lovelady is standing close to the handrail running up the Middle of the steps. This handrail area is Well OUTSIDE of the shadow being cast by the wall.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1092 on: May 05, 2020, 04:45:09 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #1093 on: May 05, 2020, 04:49:10 PM »
  This entire issue comes down to Exactly WHERE you position Lovelady to be standing. Using that Black Guy at the bottom of the steps leaning against the Column as a Landmark, it is clear that Lovelady is standing close to the handrail running up the Middle of the steps. This handrail area is Well OUTSIDE of the shadow being cast by the wall.

Different time.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1094 on: May 05, 2020, 04:53:00 PM »

These simple, devastating facts have been known now for months, Mr Storing. The original Wiegman film showed something the authorities did not want the general public to see!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1094 on: May 05, 2020, 04:53:00 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1095 on: May 05, 2020, 04:56:43 PM »
Different time.

Correct, Mr Mitcham, if by this you mean that the shadow down Mr Lovelady would make sense if the Wiegman film had been shot at a different time to the time at which JFK was shot! Maybe you believe it was? It would certainly explain your continued peddling of nonsense on this question!