Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The "Domino Room Alibi"  (Read 73120 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: The "Domino Room Alibi"
« Reply #472 on: April 14, 2020, 02:44:23 PM »
Advertisement
That the FBI misinterpreted what Carolyn Arnold said about catching a fleeting glimpse of Oswald inside the front door.

Well, they clearly made that blunder since the two reports give different times for when it happened as well.

The first one said 12.25... the second one said 12.15

Even if Arnold gave both times herself, the FBI failed to verify which was the correct one. So, yes, they did blunder.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 02:46:14 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #472 on: April 14, 2020, 02:44:23 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #473 on: April 15, 2020, 05:57:45 PM »
I was merely pointing out a verified FACT---i.e., that even if LHO had been in or near the Domino Room at approximately 12:25 PM CST on 11/22/63, it would NOT give Oswald an alibi for 12:30 PM when the President was shot.
Somewhere in thread past I asked how Oswald could have possibly known that the motorcade was going to pass by his building at exactly 12:30 PM sharp? It is therefore not at all a "verified fact" but rather a wild conjecture attributing to Oswald not only the ability to foresee into the future...but the capability to bound up to the 6th floor just in time and assume the position at the window to perform his miraculous shooting aptitude.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #474 on: April 16, 2020, 03:08:14 PM »
Somewhere in thread past I asked how Oswald could have possibly known that the motorcade was going to pass by his building at exactly 12:30 PM sharp? It is therefore not at all a "verified fact" but rather a wild conjecture attributing to Oswald not only the ability to foresee into the future...but the capability to bound up to the 6th floor just in time and assume the position at the window to perform his miraculous shooting aptitude.

It is therefore not at all a "verified fact" but rather a wild conjecture attributing to Oswald not only the ability to foresee into the future...but the capability to bound up to the 6th floor just in time and assume the position at the window to perform his miraculous shooting aptitude.

What a doubting Thomas you are.....  Don't you know that LBJ's Special Select Blue Ribbon Committee of honorable and venerated men studied the case carefully and determined that Lee Harvey Oswald possessed supernatural powers, which enabled him to perform those feats.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #474 on: April 16, 2020, 03:08:14 PM »