Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The "Domino Room Alibi"  (Read 73056 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: The "Domino Room Alibi"
« Reply #464 on: April 13, 2020, 03:08:23 PM »
Advertisement
Well she first said she saw him near the front door on the first floor.

Actually, you don't know what she really said. All you've got to go on are two FBI reports which Arnold never read or signed.
If I remember correctly, Oswald told his interrogators that he ate his lunch in the Domino room, on the first floor, and then went upstairs to get a soda in the 2nd floor lunchroom.

Junior and Norman passed through the shipping area (visible from the Domino room) anywhere between 12.20 and 12.25 and Carolyn Arnold, according to one FBI report saw Oswald at around 12.25 pm at the second floor lunchroom. There seems to be no discrepancy there.

when there is more circumstantial evidence Oswald was on the 6th floor pulling the trigger.

What circumstantial evidence, except for wishful thinking, is there that Oswald was on the 6th floor at 12.30?

I concur with Martin's post, so I won't repeat it, but I would like to hear your answer to the question......
What circumstantial evidence, except for wishful thinking, is there that Oswald was on the 6th floor at 12.30?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #464 on: April 13, 2020, 03:08:23 PM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #465 on: April 13, 2020, 03:16:52 PM »
I concur with Martin's post, so I won't repeat it, but I would like to hear your answer to the question......

His rifle was there. That is the circumstantial evidence. It suggests, though not proves, Oswald was the assassin.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #466 on: April 13, 2020, 03:40:15 PM »
His rifle was there. That is the circumstantial evidence. It suggests, though not proves, Oswald was the assassin.

There is strong evidence that the carcano wasn't even fired that day..... 

A) The FBI reported that the barrel was dirty and corroded (rust) .....  If the rifle had had three rounds fired through the barrel the barrel would have been clean and no rust., Because the projectiles would have blown the dirt out of the barrel.

B) Not a single person reported the smell of burned gun powder.  The rifle would still have been emitting an odor only one hour after the shooting.....Particularly when Fritz opened the bolt and ejected the live round.   That live round would have acted as a cork and sealed the breech so the smell would have been there if the rifle had been fired.... ( Which raises the point .... The sniff test is nearly reflex with a seasoned detective ....It is a quick way to know if a gun has been fired recently, and yet neither Fritz nor  Day (nor anybody else) used their heads or noses....now isn't that strange.    If there had been a odor it would have reminded them to stick their noses down to the rifle's action. 

C) the rifle was found laying ON THE FLOOR ( Not jammed between boxes) about 3 feet from the aisle that Lee allegedly dashed through as he entered the stairway.

The rifle was three feet away and three feet down at the bottom of a "cave " that was created by stacked boxes ....No 5'9" man could have reached across that span and placed the rifle ON THE FLOOR at the bottom of the cave.   That rifle had to have been hidden there BEFORE the shooting because there simply was NOT enough time after the shooting . (Baker and Truly were at the site just a couple of minutes after the shots, and they saw nobody )   
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 03:57:10 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #466 on: April 13, 2020, 03:40:15 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #467 on: April 13, 2020, 03:42:48 PM »

Here we go again. Another conclusion based on an assumption.

His rifle? Really? And what exactly is the proof that the MC rifle found at the TSBD is actually "his rifle"?

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #468 on: April 13, 2020, 05:48:07 PM »
Well she first said she saw him near the front door on the first floor.

Actually, you don't know what she really said. All you've got to go on are two FBI reports which Arnold never read or signed.
If I remember correctly, Oswald told his interrogators that he ate his lunch in the Domino room, on the first floor, and then went upstairs to get a soda in the 2nd floor lunchroom.

Junior and Norman passed through the shipping area (visible from the Domino room) anywhere between 12.20 and 12.25 and Carolyn Arnold, according to one FBI report saw Oswald at around 12.25 pm at the second floor lunchroom. There seems to be no discrepancy there.

The problem with all this is of course that Oswald never had an opportunity to show the investigators in an reenactment where he was exactly and what he saw there, so that it could be matched up and verified with what witnesses like Junior, Norman and Arnold were saying. As it stands all we have are conflicting reports from the interrogators which, because of the contradictions, are being dismissed as Oswald's lies, when in fact those contradictions could simply have been the result of a misunderstanding or a consequence of the interrogators not knowing the lay out of the TSBD. Had the interrogators been familiar with that lay out they would have known that you can't walk through the Domino room as it only has one entrance. All we are left with are some notes from the interrogators with nobody taking the trouble to ask follow up questions for clarification. It is by no means a perfect record!

I find it difficult to believe trained FBI agents would make such a blunder.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #468 on: April 13, 2020, 05:48:07 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #469 on: April 13, 2020, 06:01:17 PM »

BINGO!!.....  THAT is the very basic question... Since the murder of President Kennedy is still hotly debated after over 50 years, and it remains unsolved in the majority of Americans minds.   One must ask himself ....Either the FBI was so inept that they couldn't solve the case....or as you wrote above ( I find it difficult to believe trained FBI agents would make such a blunder.)  or they were not trying to solve the case and were in fact covering up the facts.

Was the FBI a bunch of buffoons who couldn't follow  the track of a train ?? ......    I don't think so.......
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 06:05:29 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #470 on: April 13, 2020, 06:08:11 PM »

I'm not sure what blunder you refer to.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #470 on: April 13, 2020, 06:08:11 PM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #471 on: April 14, 2020, 01:43:10 AM »
I'm not sure what blunder you refer to.

That the FBI misinterpreted what Carolyn Arnold said about catching a fleeting glimpse of Oswald inside the front door.