Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The "Domino Room Alibi"  (Read 73117 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: The "Domino Room Alibi"
« Reply #448 on: October 02, 2019, 06:39:19 AM »
Advertisement
Finally found this in an oral history with Gary Mack......

Gary: When did you first learn that President Kennedy was coming to town? And then the follow-up, of course, would be when did you first realize that he was going to come right by your building?

Buell: (0:40:15) Well, I think it was a day or two before… just hearing people talk. They said that President Kennedy was going to be coming to Dallas, but that didn’t…anything didn’t register on me about that because presidents, say, visit cities in America and cities in other countries. That’s a common… a pretty common thing for them. For one reason or another, they go there for business, whether it’s political, whether campaigning, or they’re trying to be a negotiator as a… in a peace-type situation, or whatever. A president of the United States traveling to different points in the world is very common, so him coming to Dallas, no. That didn’t mean anything particular to me.

Gary: How about some of your coworkers? Was…?

Buell: Well, the morning, Friday, November the 22nd, it was, I think, around break time, they found out that… that the presidential parade was going to be coming by the Texas School Book Depository, Houston and Elm Street. And a lot of the people was very excited about that. They says, “Gosh,” says, “we got a chance to see the president.” And as they were talking, then they realized that he may come by before lunch break or after lunch break, and there’s a possibility we wouldn’t get a chance to see the parade. So, someone had gone to Mr. Shelley and asked, “Are we going to get to see the presidential parade?” And there was a… I guess he checked with Mr. Truly, and Mr. Truly checked with his bosses who were up in… on the second floor. And they come back with the reply that, yes, we would stop and everyone could see the presidential parade. And so, we continued to work, and then at a certain time, we stopped and everyone got ready to watch the parade.

Now the "someone" becomes Frazier asking Shelley.....as I had originally remembered. Check the 15 minute mark.

https://youtu.be/i5OnATeSE

For some reason I can't link the video....you can find the interview of Frazier with Tom Meros on YouTube under the title "Buell Western Frazier drove Lee Harvey Oswald to work on November 22nd 1963”

And at the 28 minute mark here....

« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 08:03:54 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #448 on: October 02, 2019, 06:39:19 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #449 on: January 02, 2020, 03:34:51 PM »
I was merely pointing out a verified FACT---i.e., that *even if LHO had been in or near the Domino Room at approximately 12:25 PM CST on 11/22/63, it would NOT give Oswald an alibi for 12:30 PM when the President was shot.
Bud's speculation was that Oswald might have gone back downstairs to the first-floor Domino Room shortly before he assassinated the President in order to retrieve the rifle bullets that he had forgotten to take up to the sixth floor earlier in the day. (I think Bud was theorizing that Oswald probably had the bullets in the pocket of his blue coat which was later found in the Domino Room.)
verified FACT....Who verified this fact? This is like saying that Oswald woke up that morning KNOWING that that the motorcade would be passing under his building at precisely 12:30...therefore--he could dilly-dally and even eat his lunch until 12:28, when he could then arrive at his perch and start shooting ::)   
theorizing...probably
We are free to THEORIZE and could have and MAYBE --just as long as the Oswald did it conclusion is reached :-\     
*even if ..Oswald was sitting in the restroom at 12:25 he still got up to floor #Six just in time!
Enough is enough and too much stinks.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #450 on: January 02, 2020, 04:30:56 PM »
verified FACT....Who verified this fact? This is like saying that Oswald woke up that morning KNOWING that that the motorcade would be passing under his building at precisely 12:30...therefore--he could dilly-dally and even eat his lunch until 12:28, when he could then arrive at his perch and start shooting ::)   We are free to THEORIZE and could have and MAYBE --just as long as the Oswald did it conclusion is reached :-\     
*even if ..Oswald was sitting in the restroom at 12:25 he still got up to floor #Six just in time!
Enough is enough and too much stinks.

If Lee was in the domino room at 12:27 when Junior Jarman and Harold Norman passed by as he said he was, and he saw them, as he said he did, then he would have been two minutes late to get to the imaginary stage prop,  "Sniper's Nest".   JFK was scheduled to arrive at the Trade Mart at 12:30, and that would have placed the motorcade at the TSBD at about 12:25.  ..... 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #450 on: January 02, 2020, 04:30:56 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #451 on: January 02, 2020, 04:34:20 PM »
If Lee was in the domino room at 12:27 when Junior Jarman and Harold Norman passed by as he said he was, and he saw them, as he said he did, then he would have been two minutes late to get to the imaginary stage prop,  "Sniper's Nest".   JFK was scheduled to arrive at the Trade Mart at 12:30, and that would have placed the motorcade at the TSBD at about 12:25.  .....

Actually, the motorcade was running late by some 15 minutes. It should have passed by the TSBD at 12.15

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #452 on: January 02, 2020, 06:07:36 PM »
Walter,

Oswald, being a very honest person, must have been telling the truth.

LOL

--  MWT  ;)

Lee was merely relating events that he recalled..... Fritz claimed that he asked Lee where he was at the time the President was shot.

I believe that Fritz was lying....  He actually asked Lee where he was when the president passed by the TSBD. ( as it says in his scribbled notes)    No trained detective would reveal WHY a suspect was being interviewed by asking a suspect where he was when the murder occurred.

Fritz asked Lee where he was when the president passed by....and Lee replied that he was in the Domino Room eating his lunch.   When Fritz asked him if he could verify his whereabouts he recalled that he saw a couple of fellow employees ( Jarman & Norman) pass by the room while he was eating his lunch.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #452 on: January 02, 2020, 06:07:36 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #453 on: January 02, 2020, 06:19:05 PM »
At The Education Forum, Lance Payette has made several excellent points regarding Lee Harvey Oswald's so-called "Domino Room Alibi". If you'd like to take a gander, here's the link....  http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/26009-who-was-mrs-robert-reid/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-406382
Excellent points ...oh brother :-\
I thought we couldn't link up to that forum but apparently we can.
This Lance Payette fellow seems to consider himself quite the master of the topic...
We know Oswald was an incredible, bald-faced l-i-a-r in almost every conceivable situation
"We know"--All Payette knew, is what he read in the fairy tale Warren Report just like all the other Oswalddidits :-\   

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #454 on: January 02, 2020, 06:20:59 PM »
Lee was merely relating events that he recalled..... Fritz claimed that he asked Lee where he was at the time the President was shot.

I believe that Fritz was lying....  He actually asked Lee where he was when the president passed by the TSBD. ( as it says in his scribbled notes)    No trained detective would reveal WHY a suspect was being interviewed by asking a suspect where he was when the murder occurred.

Fritz asked Lee where he was when the president passed by....and Lee replied that he was in the Domino Room eating his lunch.   When Fritz asked him if he could verify his whereabouts he recalled that he saw a couple of fellow employees ( Jarman & Norman) pass by the room while he was eating his lunch.

"Walt",

That's right!

Oswald, like Scott Peterson, had no reason to lie!

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #454 on: January 02, 2020, 06:20:59 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #455 on: January 02, 2020, 07:19:02 PM »
"Walt",

That's right!

Oswald, like Scott Peterson, had no reason to lie!

--  MWT  ;)

Get your head out, and wipe your eyes, so you can see....

They supposedly had arrested Lee as a suspect in the Tippit murder.....  So why didn't they ask a single question about that event?   

Fritz says that he asked Lee Where he was when the president was shot.....  Do you believe that??

Lee Oswald was a trained intel agent.... Spies lie.....  That's what they are trained to do.    Dulles himself said that he would expect a agent to lie even in court under oath...So yes, Lee probably lied about some things ( like Mexico City)   

And there's absolutely NO DOUBT that the authorities ( DPD, FBI, and WC) lied about many things and created false evidence to frame the suspect...So I ask you ...In your opinion which is more despicable ....A suspect lying...Or the authorities lying....

« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 07:36:26 PM by Walt Cakebread »