Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The "Domino Room Alibi"  (Read 73767 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: The "Domino Room Alibi"
« Reply #352 on: September 23, 2019, 09:32:14 AM »
Advertisement
As an update the Dallas police logs show that the ambulance was called to Dealey Plaza by officer 289 between 12.18 and 12.19pm

"Give us an ambulance, 100 block North Houston Street. Epileptic seizure."

Also.....

this comment by Rowland "There was--just before I observed him there was a police motorcycle parked just on the street, not in front of us, just a little past us

Would this mean that as Rowland was on the east side of Houston the bike would be parked on the same side closer to the intersection of Houston and Elm?

Mr. TRULY.  I noticed just before the motorcade passed there were, I believe, three of our colored boys had come out and started up, and two of them came back. And I didn't see them when the motorcade passed. But they had started across Houston Street up Elm, and they came back later on, and I think those were the ones that were two of them were the ones on the fifth floor. Possibly they could not see over the crowd. They are short boys. I wasn't doing too well at that, myself.

Mr. NORMAN. Well, we stayed there I believe until we got the news that the motorcade was coming down, let's see, is that Commerce, no Main, because Commerce- we went beck in the building, James Jarman and I.

And the evidence for David's sequence that has Jarman and Norman on the 5th floor before Rowlan's sighting on a man with a rifle is?

Still being compiled I guess.

Should I be more virtuous Tommy?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #352 on: September 23, 2019, 09:32:14 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #353 on: September 23, 2019, 10:25:55 AM »

Should I be more virtuous[,]Tommy?

-- Upstart Crow

Regarding what?

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  ;)

« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 10:27:15 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #354 on: September 23, 2019, 11:06:10 AM »
Should I be more virtuous[,]Tommy?

-- Upstart Crow

Regarding what?

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  ;)

Relating to my (im)patience.....maybe they are looking....while I wait, what is your position? Rowland's gunman sighting before or after the arrival of Jarman and Norman on the 5th floor?

PS....Duncan has a dislike for double blank spaces in posts.

PPS...are you accusing me of being a plagiarist or social climber?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 11:21:26 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #354 on: September 23, 2019, 11:06:10 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #355 on: September 23, 2019, 03:21:36 PM »
>>> I'm not guessing at anything. Randle says McNeely was holding the package like a baseball bat, whatever configuration that means to her.

She had McNeely hold a package the same way she saw Oswald do it. She had no supervision over Chapman’s alleged test.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #356 on: September 23, 2019, 03:23:33 PM »
Well, maybe K.O. told them so many different lies in that little room about were he was at lunchtime that they all kinda threw up their hands on that issue and wrote down the version they remembered best, or the one they thought sounded the best, or sumthin'.

Maybe.

But “Iirc” you were unaware that there were other versions at all.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #356 on: September 23, 2019, 03:23:33 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #357 on: September 23, 2019, 03:29:38 PM »
Relating to my (im)patience.....maybe they are looking....while I wait, what is your position? Rowland's gunman sighting before or after the arrival of Jarman and Norman on the 5th floor?

PS....Duncan has a dislike for double blank spaces in posts.

PPS...are you accusing me of being a plagiarist or social climber?

Colin, You initiated this thread.....("The Domino Room Alibi")...   Please don't go off the tracks.   

I realize that the subject is rather narrow and there's not much to discuss.....but I'm waiting for Von P to start his yapping again.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #358 on: September 23, 2019, 03:39:10 PM »
Colin, You initiated this thread.....("The Domino Room Alibi")...   Please don't go off the tracks.   

I realize that the subject is rather narrow and there's not much to discuss.....but I'm waiting for Von P to start his yapping again.

Walt, DVP initiated the thread. I would contend that the sequence has everything to do with the alibi. Clearly Jarman and Norman arrived on the 5th floor after Rowland sees the man with a rifle on the 6th. David contends otherwise.....I am still waiting for anything that might be offered to support his narrative.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #358 on: September 23, 2019, 03:39:10 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #359 on: September 23, 2019, 04:55:45 PM »
Walt, DVP initiated the thread. I would contend that the sequence has everything to do with the alibi. Clearly Jarman and Norman arrived on the 5th floor after Rowland sees the man with a rifle on the 6th. David contends otherwise.....I am still waiting for anything that might be offered to support his narrative.

Yes, I believe that you're right...Jarman and Norman were probably still at the front of the TSBD at the time that Rowland saw the light colored khaki clothing  clad "Security Guard"   ( J&N may not have reached the front of the TSBD at the time Rowland saw the "Security Guard". They could still have been inside the TSBD eating their lunch at the time Rowland spotted the "guard" with the rifle )

You may recall that a man had an epileptic seizure directly across the street fro the Rowlands....That occurred at about 12:15 ( the ambulance was called at 12:18) 

An event like that would draw attention, and it's very unlikely that Rowland would have been looking at the TSBD with that kind of activity happening across the street from his location.  So he must have spotted the "Security Guard" prior to the epileptic seizure.    And..... If he saw the "guard" after the seizure event one would think that he would have used that event as reference point.  I don't recall if Rowland mentioned the epileptic seizure ??.....