Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: The "Domino Room Alibi"  (Read 12834 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: The "Domino Room Alibi"
« Reply #360 on: September 23, 2019, 08:35:00 AM »
Congratulations.

Now do you understand why you were ignorant when you said this? Did you only know what Bookhout said?

PS  K.O. didn't say he ate lunch with them in the D.R., did he?

Iirc, he just said that he saw them "walk through the room", i.e., that part of the first floor which is within view of someone sitting in the D.R. with its only door open.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #360 on: September 23, 2019, 08:35:00 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #361 on: September 23, 2019, 08:36:16 AM »
Congratulations.

Now do you understand why you were ignorant when you said this? Did you only know what Bookhout said?

Huh?

Oh, I see your point.

I should have specified that I was referring to the Bookhout report, in which Oswald had apparently settled on what he thought was his "most likely to fly" alibi.

Sorry.

My bad.

-- MWT  ;)

« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 08:39:50 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #362 on: September 23, 2019, 08:37:04 AM »
Frequently.

But in this case you were just ignorant about the fact that both Fritz and Kelly reported Oswald saying he had lunch with Norman and Jarman.

That's not what Jarman said

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #362 on: September 23, 2019, 08:37:04 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #363 on: September 23, 2019, 08:37:18 AM »
Was that before or after he told Bookhout that he'd only seen them walk through "the room"  ... the single-doored Domino Room, the second floor lunch room, or the first floor kinda in general?

You do realize that Fritz, Bookhout, Kelly, and Hosty all attended the same interrogation, right?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #364 on: September 23, 2019, 08:39:07 AM »

Indeed. But Tommy wasn’t aware that Fritz and Kelly claimed that Oswald said that.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #364 on: September 23, 2019, 08:39:07 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #365 on: September 23, 2019, 08:43:10 AM »

Bill,

What did Jarman say?

(LOL)

-- MWT  ;)

-- 

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #366 on: September 23, 2019, 08:49:15 AM »
Indeed. But Tommy wasn’t aware that Fritz and Kelly claimed that Oswald said that.

Iacoletti,

Well, maybe K.O. told them so many different lies in that little room about were he was at lunchtime that they all kinda threw up their hands on that issue and wrote down the version they remembered best, or the one they thought sounded the best, or sumthin'.

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 08:51:25 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #366 on: September 23, 2019, 08:49:15 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #367 on: September 23, 2019, 09:11:52 AM »
Bill,

What did Jarman say?

(LOL)

-- MWT  ;)

--

Go to his wc testimony

In short he said that he ate his sandwich while walking around on the first floor attempting to go to front

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #367 on: September 23, 2019, 09:11:52 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #368 on: September 23, 2019, 09:28:41 AM »
Wrong. They did what you claimed to do. The difference is that Randle was there to make sure they were reproducing what she actually saw. You’re guessing where he held the package and what “almost touched the ground” means. Randle wins.

>>> I'm not guessing at anything. Randle says McNeely was holding the package like a baseball bat, whatever configuration that means to her.

If the grip fits, you must not acquit... Johnny
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 09:55:15 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #369 on: September 23, 2019, 09:32:14 AM »
As an update the Dallas police logs show that the ambulance was called to Dealey Plaza by officer 289 between 12.18 and 12.19pm

"Give us an ambulance, 100 block North Houston Street. Epileptic seizure."

Also.....

this comment by Rowland "There was--just before I observed him there was a police motorcycle parked just on the street, not in front of us, just a little past us

Would this mean that as Rowland was on the east side of Houston the bike would be parked on the same side closer to the intersection of Houston and Elm?

Mr. TRULY.  I noticed just before the motorcade passed there were, I believe, three of our colored boys had come out and started up, and two of them came back. And I didn't see them when the motorcade passed. But they had started across Houston Street up Elm, and they came back later on, and I think those were the ones that were two of them were the ones on the fifth floor. Possibly they could not see over the crowd. They are short boys. I wasn't doing too well at that, myself.

Mr. NORMAN. Well, we stayed there I believe until we got the news that the motorcade was coming down, let's see, is that Commerce, no Main, because Commerce- we went beck in the building, James Jarman and I.

And the evidence for David's sequence that has Jarman and Norman on the 5th floor before Rowlan's sighting on a man with a rifle is?

Still being compiled I guess.

Should I be more virtuous Tommy?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #369 on: September 23, 2019, 09:32:14 AM »

Mobile View