Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: The "Domino Room Alibi"  (Read 12586 times)

Offline Alan Hardaker

Re: The "Domino Room Alibi"
« Reply #320 on: September 22, 2019, 12:18:13 AM »
It is completely utterly ridiculous  to suggest a fit and active 24 year old couldn't get from the 6th floor to the second floor in 90 seconds or so. If that forms part of the conspiracy case then it's a joke. Have a day off will yer..

He would be in with a chance of getting from the 6th floor to the second floor and back up to the SN in 90 seconds.Now that would be a close run but...from the 6th to the 2nd in 90 secs...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #320 on: September 22, 2019, 12:18:13 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #321 on: September 22, 2019, 12:48:59 AM »
Nah, just your telling us what Brennan saw or didn't see... add Euins, Brewer, and every LNer to that

But somehow you get to do that with Walther and Randle. Because you’re a hypocrite.

Now go ahead and address the point I made about why any shooter would hang out a window the way Walther described, and let me add why SecondMan wouldn't pull him back at least a little.

What is there to address? Your guess about what a shooter would do? Why would a shooter have made himself visible to Brennan and Euins either? Your special pleading knows no bounds.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #322 on: September 22, 2019, 03:22:04 AM »
It is completely utterly ridiculous  to suggest a fit and active 24 year old couldn't get from the 6th floor to the second floor in 90 seconds or so. If that forms part of the conspiracy case then it's a joke. Have a day off will yer..

He would be in with a chance of getting from the 6th floor to the second floor and back up to the SN in 90 seconds.Now that would be a close run but...from the 6th to the 2nd in 90 secs...

It is completely utterly ridiculous  to suggest a fit and active 24 year old couldn't get from the 6th floor to the second floor in 90 seconds or so.

Who is actually suggesting this?

So, what's your point? That he could have made it?.... Really?

Perhaps you should consider this;

The wooden stairs of the TSBD were old and noisy. Running down the stairs normally goes faster than going up, but going down at a higher rate of speed would likely produce more sound, wouldn't it? So, how come nobody on the 5th, 4th or 3rd floor heard or saw anything post shots? Especially, Dorothy Garner, who according to the Stroud letter, said that after Victoria Adams and Sandra Styles had gone down the stairs, she saw Baker and Truly come up. Are we really to believe that Oswald, running down the stairs, would not have been noticed by either Adams, Styles or Garner?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 09:55:28 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #322 on: September 22, 2019, 03:22:04 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #323 on: September 22, 2019, 05:39:44 AM »
  So, how come nobody on the 5th, 4th or 3rd floor heard or saw anything post shots? Especially, Dorothy Garner, who according to the Stroud letter, said that after Victoria Adams and Sandra Styles had gone down the stairs, she saw Baker and Truly come up. Are we really to believe that Oswald, running down the stairs, would not have been noticed by either Adams, Styles or Garner?
Or heard? This has never been answered nor will it ever be. The Warren Commission dismissed all these people's testimony.
Talk about..completely utterly ridiculous ???

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #324 on: September 22, 2019, 06:13:19 AM »
But somehow you get to do that with Walther and Randle. Because you’re a hypocrite.

What is there to address? Your guess about what a shooter would do? Why would a shooter have made himself visible to Brennan and Euins either? Your special pleading knows no bounds.

Randle's claims are physically measureable; not to mention her brother was the one who delivered the accused to the eventual scene of the crime. Those are valid points to consider, like it or not.

Re Walters, there were dark-complected people hanging out of windows, all right. And '4th or 5th floor' is not the 6th floor
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 06:17:15 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #324 on: September 22, 2019, 06:13:19 AM »

Offline Anthony Clayden

« Reply #325 on: September 22, 2019, 07:15:42 AM »
It is completely utterly ridiculous  to suggest a fit and active 24 year old couldn't get from the 6th floor to the second floor in 90 seconds or so.

Who is actually suggesting this?

So, what's your point? That he could have made it?.... Really?

Perhaps you should consider this;

The wooden stairs of the TSBD were old and noisy. Running down the stairs normally goes faster than going up, but the speed going down at a higher rate of speed would likely produce more sound, wouldn't it? So, how come nobody on the 5th, 4th or 3rd floor heard or saw anything post shots? Especially, Dorothy Garner, who according to the Stroud letter, said that after Victoria Adams and Sandra Styles had gone down the stairs, she saw Baker and Truly come up. Are we really to believe that Oswald, running down the stairs, would not have been noticed by either Adams, Styles or Garner?

Don't forget Dorman, who could have given testimony on the movement of Adams, Styles and Garner. Nor JED at the back of fifth, not far from the lifts.

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #326 on: September 22, 2019, 10:21:54 AM »
Link?

Oh, wait..

What a great learning experience for you Bill? 

They found an empty warehouse,

A 5 ft 9-inch fitness instructor, BTW named Richard,  Richard Simmons??? Is he that tall???

And then Bartles & James to be the judges in the Sesame Street-like reenactment to challenge Oliver Stone

Those 2 tricky shoe boxes they placed at the top of the stairs wow! the suspense was intense, the clown was barely able to place the rifle between them. What a nail-biter

I always knew there wasn't a SN, not one in the video either

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #326 on: September 22, 2019, 10:21:54 AM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #327 on: September 22, 2019, 01:45:49 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #328 on: September 22, 2019, 02:10:12 PM »
Randle's claims are physically measureable

Yes, yes, they are. In fact she did an experiment where they did a physical measurement.

Re Walters, there were dark-complected people hanging out of windows, all right. And '4th or 5th floor' is not the 6th floor

Who’s Walters? What are you babbling about now? Walther didn’t say anything about dark-completed people.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #329 on: September 22, 2019, 02:11:50 PM »
Only because I'm kind of stuck with the "12:15 PM" time you've placed on Rowland's observation of Rifle Man. But I think a better chronology is probably to move up Rowland's 12:15 Rifle Man sighting to right after Givens cigarette trip and just before Williams arrives on 6th floor.

But we must always remember that all "witness times" are approximate times. They're not written in stone. And it's not reasonable to assume that EVERY witness nailed their times right to the minute.

And, as I said previously, it's possible Oswald needed to go back down to the first floor a little later than 12:15 and then return to his Nest. We'll never know for sure.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/oswald-timeline-part-1.html

Well.....come on LN's

Anyone have any evidence to back David's "better chronology"?

Rowland clearly places the timing of the gunman on the 6th floor at about1 2.15pm.

Mr. SPECTER - When, after you first observed him did you have a conversation about him with your wife?
Mr. ROWLAND - Right afterwards. There was--just before I observed him there was a police motorcycle parked just on the street, not in front of us, just a little past us, and the radio was on it giving the details of the motorcade, where it was positioned, and right after the time I noticed him and when my wife was pointing this other thing to me, I don't remember what that was, the dispatcher came on and gave the position of the motorcade as being on Cedar Springs. This would be in the area of Turtle Creek, down in that area.

A timeline of the Presidential Motorcade taken from Dallas Police Radio logs indicates the The Motorcade got to Turtle Creek at 12.14 and Cedar Springs at 12.16pm.

Now some Harold Norman....

AFFIDAVIT
State of Texas
County of Dallas
City of Dallas
I Harold Norman, wish to make the following statement to Special Agents William Carter and Arthur W. Blake, United States Secret Service.
I am 25 years of age, and I live at 4858 Beulah Street, Dallas, Texas. I do not have a telephone at my residence. I have been employed as an order filler at the Texas School Book Depository, 411 Elm Street, Dallas, Texas for about three years.
I was acquainted with Lee Oswald during the time that he was employed at this company, but I never did get to know him well. I have spoken to him briefly to say "Hello" or in connection with my work, but I never carried on any conversations with him. He did not mix with the employees and did not appear to want to make friends with me or any of the others. I never saw him at any time other than in the building at work.
On the 22nd of November, 1963, to the best of my memory, the last time I saw him was about 10:00 A.M. when we were both working on the first floor of the building. I did not speak to him at that time.
About 12:15 P.M. on this same date, after I had eaten my lunch, I went to the fifth floor of the building to watch the parade of the President pass the building. Bonnie Ray Williams and James Jarman, who also worked at this building went with me. We took a position in the south-east corner of the building on the fifth floor and I was looking out the window which is closest to the east end of the building overlooking Elm Street.
Just after the President passed by, I heard a shot and several seconds later I heard two more shots. I knew that the shots had come from directly above me, and I could hear the expended cartridges fall to the floor. I also could hear the bolt action of the rifle. I saw some dust fall from the ceiling of the fifth floor and I felt sure that whoever had fired the shots was directly above me. I saw all of the people down on the street rut towards the west side of the building, so I went to that side with Williams and Jarman, and looked out the west side window. We discussed the shots, and where they had come from and decided we better go down stairs. We walked down the stairs to the first floor and did not see anyone else on the stairway as we went down. From the time of the shots until we started down-stairs was about five minutes.
I have read over the above statement and it is the truth to the best of my knowledge.
/s/Harold Norman
Harold Norman
Subscribed and sworn to before me this 4th day of December, 1963.
s/William N. Carter
William N. Carter, Special Agent U.S. Secret Service

PS. David feel free to post any on these posts of mine on your website, (as you see fit).  :)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 02:16:15 PM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #329 on: September 22, 2019, 02:11:50 PM »

Mobile View