Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The "Domino Room Alibi"  (Read 73061 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: The "Domino Room Alibi"
« Reply #280 on: September 21, 2019, 06:01:37 AM »
Advertisement
Already did, Bill. Try reading previous posts before chiming in.

You talk the talk... now show us these 'multiple witnesses'
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 06:04:33 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #280 on: September 21, 2019, 06:01:37 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #281 on: September 21, 2019, 06:01:43 AM »
Hilarious coming from the guy whose evidence for everything is “go read the EF”.

Iacoletti,

Iirc, I would always tell interested guests and members the name of the thread there, and sometimes even the page number.

The first time I tried to import a thread here from the EF, I found I couldn't do it, probably due to hard feelings towards the EF on Duncan's part, which is totally understandable.

Has Duncan's anti-EF policy changed since then?  If so, I'll try to make it a lot easier for you in the future, okay?

-- MWT  ;)

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #282 on: September 21, 2019, 07:15:25 AM »
His T-shirt wasn't "dark". And there are witnesses who said Oswald often worked in only his T-shirt.

Oswald (IMO) probably shot JFK while wearing just his white T-shirt. His brown "arrest" shirt was likely lying at his feet in the Sniper's Nest (or on a box nearby). Oswald then used the brown shirt as a fingerprint-wiping rag as he raced to the northwest corner of the TSBD after the final shot. He then put the brown shirt on as he was quickly descending the stairs to the 2nd floor---leaving the shirt unbuttoned (see Marrion Baker's testimony; with Baker mistaking the shirt for a jacket).

And then as he left the lunchroom to go downstairs to leave the building he took off his shirt and hid it from Mrs Reid to....ummmm?

Was he overheated....thus bought a coke after the Baker confrontation? No need to hurry out now. Did he put it back on before exiting? Lucky Brennan, Ewins (and a hundred others for all he knew) weren't waiting for the shooter in the white shirt to try and escape the building. He probably put it back on again.....do you think....just in case?

Bravo indeed Tommy.....LOL

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #282 on: September 21, 2019, 07:15:25 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #283 on: September 21, 2019, 07:33:29 AM »
And then as he left the lunchroom to go downstairs to leave the building he took off his shirt and hid it from Mrs Reid to....ummmm?

Was he overheated....thus bought a coke after the Baker confrontation? No need to hurry out now. Did he put it back on before exiting? Lucky Brennan, Ewins (and a hundred others for all he knew) weren't waiting for the shooter in the white shirt to try and escape the building. He probably put it back on again.....do you think....just in case?

Bravo indeed Tommy.....LOL

Colin,

Let's speculate about it, shall we, as CTers are wont to do?

He may not have gotten it buttoned yet when Reid allegedly saw him, and therefore the white T-shirt kinda stuck out "like a sore thumb" to her, and that's what she remembered.

Over to you, Mr. Attitude.

-- MWT  ;)

« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 08:14:35 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #284 on: September 21, 2019, 07:52:49 AM »
Colin,

Let's speculate about it, shall we, as CTers a wont to do?

He may not have gotten it buttoned yet when Reid allegedly saw him, and therefore the white T-shirt kinda stuck out "like a sore thumb" to her, and that's what she remembered.

Over to you, Mr. Attitude.

-- MWT  ;)

No more speculation on David's from me Sir Cumference, rather deal with what the evidence tells us....waiting for the indicators that support Jarman and Norman arriving before Rowland’s gunman in the window observation.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 08:06:33 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #284 on: September 21, 2019, 07:52:49 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #285 on: September 21, 2019, 08:13:27 AM »
No more speculation on David's from me Sir Cumference, rather deal with what the evidence tells us....waiting for the indicators that support Jarman and Norman arriving before Rowland’s gunman in the window observation.

Crow,

Go eat some.

-- MWT  ;)

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #286 on: September 21, 2019, 08:19:20 AM »
Crow,

Go eat some.

-- MWT  ;)

Graves, have a lie down.

JFK Assassination Forum