Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The "Domino Room Alibi"  (Read 73114 times)

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

Re: The "Domino Room Alibi"
« Reply #272 on: September 21, 2019, 02:38:13 AM »
Advertisement
I wonder what prompted the above silly anti-DVP rant? I guess Peter just needed to vent his spleen for some reason.

"No facts"?? Even though I provided the HSCA Record Number for the 46-second run to the 2nd floor. (Must be another "fake" document, huh?)
HSCA is not a court.
You have an obvious conflict of interest making you an unreasonable source of information.
Business as usual for you
Not ant-DVP, he is great for teaching how to talk in the 3rd person point of view. Don't you think he is?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #272 on: September 21, 2019, 02:38:13 AM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #273 on: September 21, 2019, 02:53:58 AM »
HSCA is not a court.

Which means you get to just ignore them, eh? (The "Oswald Did It" part of their conclusions anyway. Right?)

You have an obvious conflict of interest making you an unreasonable source of information. Business as usual for you.

This doesn't even make sense. Business as usual for a CTer.

Not [anti]-DVP, he is great for teaching how to talk in the 3rd person point of view. Don't you think he is?

Oh, yeah. Definitely. That DVP guy is great at that.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 02:58:46 AM by David Von Pein »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #274 on: September 21, 2019, 02:57:30 AM »
Because I would have noticed that, as this is the only forum I post on and I get an e-mail whenever a reaction is posted in a thread that I participate in.

I wish you'd provide a specific instance. Until you do, I'll assume you're probably mistaken. Because I don't normally archive my "at a forum" material in the manner you're describing. It starts at the forum, then goes to my site.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 03:00:21 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #274 on: September 21, 2019, 02:57:30 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #275 on: September 21, 2019, 03:12:53 AM »
Where/when did he say that? Certainly not in his WC session.

Plus, there's a need for some more time to pass in order for BRW to join J&N on the 5th floor.....just as James Jarman told the WC here (which is a further indication that Jarman's "12:25 to 12:28" estimate for when they got on the elevator to go up to the fifth floor was not entirely accurate):

Mr. BALL - Did somebody join you then?
Mr. JARMAN - Yes, sir; a few minutes later.
Mr. BALL - Who joined you?
Mr. JARMAN - Bonnie Ray Williams.

Here is what Jarman said....

Mr. JARMAN - This way.
Representative FORD - You went by the front to the corner of Houston and Elm, and then down Houston towards the loading dock?
Mr. JARMAN - Yes, sir.
Representative FORD - And where did you get on the elevator?
Mr. JARMAN - We walked around to the back entrance and went through this door here, and this elevator here was up on six, I believe. And we walked around the elevator and took the west elevator up.
Representative FORD - How could you tell this elevator was at six?
Mr. JARMAN - Because after we got around to the other side we looked up.
Representative FORD - You could see it was on six?
Mr. JARMAN - Yes.
Representative FORD - This was about what time?
Mr. JARMAN - That was about 12:25 or 12:28.
Representative FORD - You got off the fifth floor?
Mr. JARMAN - Yes, sir.
Representative FORD - As you rode the elevator, you noticed the other one was on the sixth floor?
Mr. JARMAN - Right, sir.

Note that when he arrived at the east elevator closest to the back door it was not visible from that position. It was confirmed it was on the sixth floor after they arrived at the west elevator and looked up. He estimates the time was 12.25-12.28, just minutes before the shots. After reaching the SE corner they opened the windows, at that time Williams could have been aware of their presence. Whether that was the reason for him vacating the SN or something else happened after they were there is an interesting question. What would make Williams leave his chicken unfinished and exit the SN to join them just before the motorcade arrived?

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #276 on: September 21, 2019, 05:02:24 AM »
A challenge to the LN team....

Assemble here all the evidence you can find that places Jarman and Norman's arrival on the 5th floor prior to Rowland's observation of a 6th floor gunman.

Go for it.....don’t let David dangling.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #276 on: September 21, 2019, 05:02:24 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #277 on: September 21, 2019, 05:32:06 AM »
Already did, Bill. Try reading previous posts before chiming in.

Yes, Bill.

Helpful Iacoletti suggests that you go back and re-read the first 24 pages until you find it.

If it's there, that is.

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 05:32:51 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #278 on: September 21, 2019, 05:46:10 AM »
Helpful Iacoletti suggests that you go back and re-read the first 24 pages until you find it.

Hilarious coming from the guy whose evidence for everything is “go read the EF”.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #278 on: September 21, 2019, 05:46:10 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #279 on: September 21, 2019, 05:52:53 AM »
His T-shirt wasn't "dark". And there are witnesses who said Oswald often worked in only his T-shirt.

Oswald (IMO) probably shot JFK while wearing just his white T-shirt. His brown "arrest" shirt was likely lying at his feet in the Sniper's Nest (or on a box nearby). Oswald then used the brown shirt as a fingerprint-wiping rag as he raced to the northwest corner of the TSBD after the final shot. He then put the brown shirt on as he was quickly descending the stairs to the 2nd floor---leaving the shirt unbuttoned (see Marrion Baker's testimony; with Baker mistaking the shirt for a jacket).

David,

I like that scenario.

The dark shirt would have served two purposes: wipe-down rag, and a partial disguise in case someone had seen him while wearing the white T-shirt and shooting.

Bravo!

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 06:02:54 AM by Thomas Graves »