Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: The "Domino Room Alibi"  (Read 12518 times)

Online David Von Pein

Re: The "Domino Room Alibi"
« Reply #280 on: September 21, 2019, 01:49:23 AM »
Williams was a lair David. Do you want the proof (again)?

You think BRW was lying when he said this to the WC? ....

Mr. WILLIAMS. I was there a while before it came around.

Why did he need to lie about that, Colin?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #280 on: September 21, 2019, 01:49:23 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #281 on: September 21, 2019, 01:54:02 AM »
Please cite an example of such a thing occurring.

Plus, why wouldn't the other person have the "ability to counter those remarks" even if I did "return to that conversation at a later date"? If it started out as a public "conversation" on a FORUM site, then why can't the other person reply? Please elaborate on why such a reply is impossible from "the other person".

David,

Please cite an example of such a thing occurring.

You posted a link to all the pages on your site that contained my posts. It was there that I saw it.

Plus, why wouldn't the other person have the "ability to counter those remarks" even if I did "return to that conversation at a later date"?

The other person wouldn't be able to respond on your site.

If it started out as a public "conversation" on a FORUM site, then why can't the other person reply?

On that particular forum, you mean? Well, yes it would be possible to post a reply on the original forum but for that to be possible the other person first needs to be aware of whatever it is you have added at a later date on your site. Do you expect people, who you quote on your site (without asking them), to keep on monitoring your site, just in case you may add something to the discussion at a later date?

But even if that did happen, than a reply on the public forum would make no sense unless the added comments on your site were copied to that forum first.

Please elaborate on why such a reply is impossible from "the other person".

Impossible may be a too stronger term, but I have just explained what would be required before it could come to such a reply. I my case, I never read your site and thus I wouldn't have known and didn't know that you had added to the conversation, until you posted that link.

If you wanted to continue the conversation by making additions, why did you do that on your site and not on the public forum?

Online Colin Crow

« Reply #282 on: September 21, 2019, 01:56:46 AM »
You think BRW was lying when he said this to the WC? ....

Mr. WILLIAMS. I was there a while before it came around.

Why did he need to lie about that, Colin?

Define "a while". If it was a minute or two....he was not lying then.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #282 on: September 21, 2019, 01:56:46 AM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #283 on: September 21, 2019, 01:59:47 AM »
Colin, why do you think BRW bought his chicken on the bone sandwich?

Also Shields said that Givens was with him at noon at Main and Record.

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #284 on: September 21, 2019, 02:12:10 AM »
Well, yes it would be possible to post a reply on the original forum but for that to be possible the other person first needs to be aware of whatever it is you have added at a later date on your site.

But it very likely wasn't JUST added on my site. It almost certainly was FIRST posted by me on THE FORUM in question.

Why do you think otherwise?

If you wanted to continue the conversation by making additions, why did you do that on your site and not on the public forum?

I doubt that I did. I very likely posted the comments FIRST on the "forum", then copied it to my site. That's almost always the way I do it. Again---please tell me why you think otherwise?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 02:12:58 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #284 on: September 21, 2019, 02:12:10 AM »

Online Colin Crow

« Reply #285 on: September 21, 2019, 02:12:17 AM »
Colin, why do you think BRW bought his chicken on the bone sandwich?

Also Shields said that Givens was with him at noon at Main and Record.

I think that Williams left the TSBD for a period to buy something from the nearby cafe. Maybe the Fritos and or the chicken. I seem to remember there is HSCA testimony from Norman that indicated Williams bought his lunch that day. This would explain his disconnect from the others after the elevator race, especially if he took to back door to the cafe and back. When he returned maybe he assumed they were upstairs and used the elevator instead of checking out front.

Givens watched the motorcade with two other guys on Record.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 02:13:21 AM by Colin Crow »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #286 on: September 21, 2019, 02:29:02 AM »
But it very likely wasn't JUST added on my site. It almost certainly was FIRST posted by me on THE FORUM in question.

Why do you think otherwise?

Because I would have noticed that, as this is the only forum I post on and I get an e-mail whenever a reaction is posted in a thread that I participate in.

I doubt that I did. I very likely posted the comments FIRST on the "forum", then copied it to my site. That's almost always the way I do it. Again---please tell me why you think otherwise?

I just did

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #286 on: September 21, 2019, 02:29:02 AM »

Online Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #287 on: September 21, 2019, 02:38:13 AM »
I wonder what prompted the above silly anti-DVP rant? I guess Peter just needed to vent his spleen for some reason.

"No facts"?? Even though I provided the HSCA Record Number for the 46-second run to the 2nd floor. (Must be another "fake" document, huh?)
HSCA is not a court.
You have an obvious conflict of interest making you an unreasonable source of information.
Business as usual for you
Not ant-DVP, he is great for teaching how to talk in the 3rd person point of view. Don't you think he is?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #287 on: September 21, 2019, 02:38:13 AM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #288 on: September 21, 2019, 02:53:58 AM »
HSCA is not a court.

Which means you get to just ignore them, eh? (The "Oswald Did It" part of their conclusions anyway. Right?)

You have an obvious conflict of interest making you an unreasonable source of information. Business as usual for you.

This doesn't even make sense. Business as usual for a CTer.

Not [anti]-DVP, he is great for teaching how to talk in the 3rd person point of view. Don't you think he is?

Oh, yeah. Definitely. That DVP guy is great at that.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 02:58:46 AM by David Von Pein »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #289 on: September 21, 2019, 02:57:30 AM »
Because I would have noticed that, as this is the only forum I post on and I get an e-mail whenever a reaction is posted in a thread that I participate in.

I wish you'd provide a specific instance. Until you do, I'll assume you're probably mistaken. Because I don't normally archive my "at a forum" material in the manner you're describing. It starts at the forum, then goes to my site.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 03:00:21 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #289 on: September 21, 2019, 02:57:30 AM »

Mobile View