Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The "Domino Room Alibi"  (Read 73060 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: The "Domino Room Alibi"
« Reply #264 on: September 21, 2019, 01:44:55 AM »
Advertisement
No more so than your desperation when you say things like this (which you know is not true based on the BRW timeline)....

"Jarman said they arrived on the fifth floor at 12:28 and just a couple of minutes before the motorcade arrived."

There's also this testimony from Bonnie Ray Williams, which destroys the "12:28" timeline....

Mr. BALL. Were you there any length of time before the Presidential parade came by?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, sir, on the fifth floor?
Mr. BALL. On the fifth floor, yes, with your two friends, Norman and Jarman.
Mr. WILLIAMS. I was there a while before it came around.

--------------

It just goes to show (once again) ---- If you dig into the records and testimony deep enough, you can almost always find something to support whatever position (or timeline) you wish to promote concerning the events of Nov. 22nd.

Williams was a lair David. Do you want the proof (again)?

These events happened in a specific order.....if you analyse the events there is corroboration in the official documents. They clearly did not play out as the WR and later Bugliosi claimed.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 01:49:54 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #264 on: September 21, 2019, 01:44:55 AM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #265 on: September 21, 2019, 01:49:23 AM »
Williams was a lair David. Do you want the proof (again)?

You think BRW was lying when he said this to the WC? ....

Why did he need to lie about that, Colin?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #266 on: September 21, 2019, 01:54:02 AM »
Please cite an example of such a thing occurring.

Plus, why wouldn't the other person have the "ability to counter those remarks" even if I did "return to that conversation at a later date"? If it started out as a public "conversation" on a FORUM site, then why can't the other person reply? Please elaborate on why such a reply is impossible from "the other person".

David,

Please cite an example of such a thing occurring.

You posted a link to all the pages on your site that contained my posts. It was there that I saw it.

Plus, why wouldn't the other person have the "ability to counter those remarks" even if I did "return to that conversation at a later date"?

The other person wouldn't be able to respond on your site.

If it started out as a public "conversation" on a FORUM site, then why can't the other person reply?

On that particular forum, you mean? Well, yes it would be possible to post a reply on the original forum but for that to be possible the other person first needs to be aware of whatever it is you have added at a later date on your site. Do you expect people, who you quote on your site (without asking them), to keep on monitoring your site, just in case you may add something to the discussion at a later date?

But even if that did happen, than a reply on the public forum would make no sense unless the added comments on your site were copied to that forum first.

Please elaborate on why such a reply is impossible from "the other person".

Impossible may be a too stronger term, but I have just explained what would be required before it could come to such a reply. I my case, I never read your site and thus I wouldn't have known and didn't know that you had added to the conversation, until you posted that link.

If you wanted to continue the conversation by making additions, why did you do that on your site and not on the public forum?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #266 on: September 21, 2019, 01:54:02 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #267 on: September 21, 2019, 01:56:46 AM »
You think BRW was lying when he said this to the WC? ....

Why did he need to lie about that, Colin?

Define "a while". If it was a minute or two....he was not lying then.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #268 on: September 21, 2019, 01:59:47 AM »
Colin, why do you think BRW bought his chicken on the bone sandwich?

Also Shields said that Givens was with him at noon at Main and Record.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #268 on: September 21, 2019, 01:59:47 AM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #269 on: September 21, 2019, 02:12:10 AM »
Well, yes it would be possible to post a reply on the original forum but for that to be possible the other person first needs to be aware of whatever it is you have added at a later date on your site.

But it very likely wasn't JUST added on my site. It almost certainly was FIRST posted by me on THE FORUM in question.

Why do you think otherwise?

If you wanted to continue the conversation by making additions, why did you do that on your site and not on the public forum?

I doubt that I did. I very likely posted the comments FIRST on the "forum", then copied it to my site. That's almost always the way I do it. Again---please tell me why you think otherwise?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 02:12:58 AM by David Von Pein »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #270 on: September 21, 2019, 02:12:17 AM »
Colin, why do you think BRW bought his chicken on the bone sandwich?

Also Shields said that Givens was with him at noon at Main and Record.

I think that Williams left the TSBD for a period to buy something from the nearby cafe. Maybe the Fritos and or the chicken. I seem to remember there is HSCA testimony from Norman that indicated Williams bought his lunch that day. This would explain his disconnect from the others after the elevator race, especially if he took to back door to the cafe and back. When he returned maybe he assumed they were upstairs and used the elevator instead of checking out front.

Givens watched the motorcade with two other guys on Record.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 02:13:21 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #270 on: September 21, 2019, 02:12:17 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #271 on: September 21, 2019, 02:29:02 AM »
But it very likely wasn't JUST added on my site. It almost certainly was FIRST posted by me on THE FORUM in question.

Why do you think otherwise?

Because I would have noticed that, as this is the only forum I post on and I get an e-mail whenever a reaction is posted in a thread that I participate in.

I doubt that I did. I very likely posted the comments FIRST on the "forum", then copied it to my site. That's almost always the way I do it. Again---please tell me why you think otherwise?

I just did