Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The "Domino Room Alibi"  (Read 73030 times)

Online David Von Pein

Re: The "Domino Room Alibi"
« Reply #256 on: September 21, 2019, 01:08:22 AM »
Advertisement
Jarman said they arrived on the fifth floor at 12:28 and just a couple of minutes before the motorcade arrived.

Where/when did he say that? Certainly not in his WC session.

Plus, there's a need for some more time to pass in order for BRW to join J&N on the 5th floor.....just as James Jarman told the WC here (which is a further indication that Jarman's "12:25 or 12:28" estimate for when they got on the elevator to go up to the fifth floor was not entirely accurate):

Mr. BALL - Did somebody join you then?
Mr. JARMAN - Yes, sir; a few minutes later.
Mr. BALL - Who joined you?
Mr. JARMAN - Bonnie Ray Williams.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 04:30:56 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #256 on: September 21, 2019, 01:08:22 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #257 on: September 21, 2019, 01:22:48 AM »
Where/when did he say that? Certainly not in his WC session.

Plus, there's a need for some more time to pass in order for BRW to join J&N on the 5th floor.....just as James Jarman told the WC here (which is a further indication that Jarman's "12:25 to 12:28" estimate for when they got on the elevator to go up to the fifth floor was not entirely accurate):

Mr. BALL - Did somebody join you then?
Mr. JARMAN - Yes, sir; a few minutes later.
Mr. BALL - Who joined you?
Mr. JARMAN - Bonnie Ray Williams.

"A few minutes" is nothing but a vague reference to a short period of time...  Your desperation is hangin out a country mile.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #258 on: September 21, 2019, 01:29:29 AM »
The Gunman on the Sixth Floor at 12.15

ROWLAND - We got back there 14 after, I noticed the time on my watch, and the Hertz time clock I noticed was about a minute later.
Mr. SPECTER - Where was the Hertz time clock located?
Mr. ROWLAND - That was on top of the school depository building.
Mr. SPECTER - Was your watch synchronized with the Hertz up on top.
Mr. ROWLAND - Yes; I always set it by the same clock whenever I pass it. I pass it coming into town and I set my watch at that time.

Mr. SPECTER - before you go on, let me ask you at which time was this on your return to position "V"?
Mr. ROWLAND - This was 12:15.
Mr. SPECTER - All right; proceed to tell us what you saw and heard at about that time?
Mr. ROWLAND - We were discussing, as I stated, the different security precautions, I mean it was a very important person who was coming and we were aware of the policemen around everywhere, and especially in positions where they would be able to watch crowds. We talked momentarily of the incidents with Mr. Stevenson, and the one before that with Mr. Johnson, and this being in mind we were more or less security conscious. We looked and at that time I noticed  the sixth floor of the building that there was a man back from the window, not hanging out the window. He was standing and holding a rifle....
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 01:30:53 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #258 on: September 21, 2019, 01:29:29 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #259 on: September 21, 2019, 01:30:32 AM »
Yep. He sure did. It can be done in under one minute.

Then why is it so hard to believe that Norman and Jarman got from the first to the fifth floor in the elevator in a minute or two?

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #260 on: September 21, 2019, 01:32:23 AM »
Yep. He sure did. It can be done in under one minute. The HSCA (at a "running" pace) was able to get from the SN on the sixth floor to the 2nd-floor lunchroom in only 46 seconds. [See HSCA Record 180-10115-10004, dated September 19, 1977, pages 11 and 12.]
"Anything is possible"? That sums up your entire case. No facts, just a lot of "I think" "maybe" etc, and if not that, it is a mask to promote yourself with the customary link completing your daily self-aggrandizing moment.
Drama Queen and Professional gossip master trying to add some more groupies to the already mindless followers you have

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #260 on: September 21, 2019, 01:32:23 AM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #261 on: September 21, 2019, 01:34:21 AM »
"A few minutes" is nothing but a vague reference to a short period of time...  Your desperation is hangin out a country mile.

No more so than your desperation when you say things like this (which you know is not true based on the BRW timeline)....

"Jarman said they arrived on the fifth floor at 12:28 and just a couple of minutes before the motorcade arrived."

There's also this testimony from Bonnie Ray Williams, which destroys the "12:28" timeline....

Mr. BALL. Were you there any length of time before the Presidential parade came by?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, sir, on the fifth floor?
Mr. BALL. On the fifth floor, yes, with your two friends, Norman and Jarman.
Mr. WILLIAMS. I was there a while before it came around.

--------------

It just goes to show (once again) ---- If you dig into the records and testimony deep enough, you can almost always find something to support whatever position (or timeline) you wish to promote concerning the events of Nov. 22nd.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 01:43:18 AM by David Von Pein »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #262 on: September 21, 2019, 01:39:35 AM »
"Anything is possible"? That sums up your entire case. No facts, just a lot of "I think" "maybe" etc, and if not that, it is a mask to promote yourself with the customary link completing your daily self-aggrandizing moment.
Drama Queen and Professional gossip master trying to add some more groupies to the already mindless followers you have.

I wonder what prompted the above silly anti-DVP rant? I guess Peter just needed to vent his spleen for some reason.

"No facts"?? Even though I provided the HSCA Record Number for the 46-second run to the 2nd floor. (Must be another "fake" document, huh?)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 01:50:11 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #262 on: September 21, 2019, 01:39:35 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #263 on: September 21, 2019, 01:43:06 AM »
I propose this timeline that is consistent with the assembled evidence was as follows.

About 11.50-55am the workers on the 6th floor broke for lunch and used both elevators to descend. Oswald, standing somewhere just east of the east elevator on the fifth floor was observed by those in that elevator as it passed. Those in the west elevator heard the exchange where Oswald requested the gate be shut on the west elevator so that he could call it up after they descended. Norman and Jarman, who were not part of the crew but working on the first floor broke for lunch just after they saw the crew arrive.

At some point, Williams left the TSBD to buy some chicken and or a packet of Fritos. He may have exited via the Houston street dock and returned later by the same route to take the east elevator to the 6th floor. This is why he took about 15 minutes to eventually arrive on the 6th floor and was unnoticed by anyone on the first floor in the time between the break and workers going outside to view the motorcade about 12.10 and later.

He claimed he traveled to the 6th floor in anticipation that Lovelady and Arce would be there already (or arrive shortly after) as they had discussed that morning (unsubstantiated).  He may have walked to the windows on the south side of the 6th floor and then walked east along the clear corridor until he reached the last set of windows. He then took up position by the open window in  the SN a short time before 12.15pm and at some time after began eating his lunch.

At about 12.10 after eating their lunches Norman and Jarman met up near the southern side of the first floor and went outside with Givens and stood west of the front steps. They initially left with Givens across Houston but turned back to go to the fifth floor after they heard the motorcade reached Main at about 12.22pm. Givens continued across Houston street to join his friends. This was observed by Truly who at that time was positioned east of the steps. After walking north on Houston, Jarman and Norman entered the back door and used the west elevator arrived on the 5th floor opened the windows in the SE corner of the 5th floor about 12.24pm. They noticed the east elevator was on the fifth floor and used to west elevator to ascend. (12.25). Williams joined them a few minutes later just before the arrival of the motorcade.