Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The "Domino Room Alibi"  (Read 73070 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: The "Domino Room Alibi"
« Reply #232 on: September 20, 2019, 11:23:14 PM »
Advertisement
Name those 'multiple witnesses'

Already did, Bill. Try reading previous posts before chiming in.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #232 on: September 20, 2019, 11:23:14 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #233 on: September 20, 2019, 11:35:10 PM »
It's really fun to just make stuff up out of whole cloth, isn't it Walt?

The "cloth" was light colored khaki  ( Like a sheriff's uniform) .... Witnesses said that they saw two men behind the SE window and the man wearing the light colored clothing was holding a rifle.   ( Lee Oswald was wearing dark colored clothing )   Perhaps the "sheriff' had just arrived and found Bonnie Ray there... and was telling Bonnie Ray to leave the sixth floor and forget that he'd seen the "sheriff" there.

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #234 on: September 20, 2019, 11:47:44 PM »
Jarman said they arrived on the fifth floor at 12:28...

Jarman actually said this....

Mr. JARMAN - We walked around to the back entrance and went through this door here, and this elevator here was up on six, I believe. And we walked around the elevator and took the west elevator up.
Representative FORD - How could you tell this elevator was at six?
Mr. JARMAN - Because after we got around to the other side we looked up.
Representative FORD - You could see it was on six?
Mr. JARMAN - Yes.
Representative FORD - This was about what time?
Mr. JARMAN - That was about 12:25 or 12:28.

But in his 12/4/63 affidavit, Harold Norman said he and Jarman went to the 5th floor at "about 12:15 P.M.".

Cakebread naturally totally ignores Norman's "12:15 PM" estimate and will rely only on James Jarman's timeline (which Cakebread has also skewed slightly, as he totally ignores the "12:25" time estimate Jarman gave the WC). And in actuality, the "12:25 or 12:28" estimate provided by Jarman was not for the time when Jarman GOT UP TO the fifth floor (as Cakebread has suggested), but Jarman's 12:25-12:28 time was a time when Jarman and Norman were just getting on the elevator to go up to the 5th floor. So, given that fact, we can be pretty certain that Jarman's estimate of the time being as late as "12:28" is very likely not accurate. It was a bit earlier than that, otherwise J&N would probably have not gotten up there by exactly 12:30.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #234 on: September 20, 2019, 11:47:44 PM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #235 on: September 20, 2019, 11:53:28 PM »
Lee Oswald was wearing dark colored clothing.

His T-shirt wasn't "dark". And there are witnesses who said Oswald often worked in only his T-shirt.

Oswald (IMO) probably shot JFK while wearing just his white T-shirt. His brown "arrest" shirt was likely lying at his feet in the Sniper's Nest (or on a box nearby). Oswald then used the brown shirt as a fingerprint-wiping rag as he raced to the northwest corner of the TSBD after the final shot. He then put the brown shirt on as he was quickly descending the stairs to the 2nd floor---leaving the shirt unbuttoned (see Marrion Baker's testimony; with Baker mistaking the shirt for a jacket).
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 04:21:12 AM by David Von Pein »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #236 on: September 20, 2019, 11:59:56 PM »
Jarman actually said this....

Mr. JARMAN - We walked around to the back entrance and went through this door here, and this elevator here was up on six, I believe. And we walked around the elevator and took the west elevator up.
Representative FORD - How could you tell this elevator was at six?
Mr. JARMAN - Because after we got around to the other side we looked up.
Representative FORD - You could see it was on six?
Mr. JARMAN - Yes.
Representative FORD - This was about what time?
Mr. JARMAN - That was about 12:25 or 12:28.

But in his 12/4/63 affidavit, Harold Norman said he and Jarman went to the 5th floor at "about 12:15 P.M.".

Cakebread naturally totally ignores Norman's "12:15 PM" estimate and will rely only on James Jarman's timeline (which Cakebread has also skewed slightly, as he totally ignores the "12:25" time estimate Jarman gave the WC). And in actuality, the "12:25 or 12:28" estimate provided by Jarman was not for the time when Jarman GOT UP TO the fifth floor (as Cakebread has suggested), but Jarman's 12:25-12:28 time was a time when Jarman and Norman were just getting on the elevator to go up to the 5th floor. So, given that fact, we can be pretty certain that Jarman's estimate of the time being as late as "12:28" is very likely not accurate. It was a bit earlier than that, otherwise J&N would probably have not gotten up there by exactly 12:30.

My dear Von P...  Mr Jarman was referring to the ENTIRE period of time from when he and Norman departed the front of the TSBD ( at 12:25), and the time they arrived on the fifth floor( 12:28)

And as to Shorty Norman's 12:15 comment.....   ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #236 on: September 20, 2019, 11:59:56 PM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #237 on: September 21, 2019, 12:01:48 AM »
Not nearly as much fun as reading your completely taken out of context faux debates you have with yourself using other people's forum posts with you always coming out the winner. Are you familiar with the term, "stacked deck"?  :D

As I asked Ray Mitcham weeks ago (which he totally ignored), please provide me with some "out of context" examples on my webpages. If I find that I agree with you, I'll do my best to add more "context" (if possible).

Regarding the "stacked deck" accusation....

Do you think that ANYONE who runs a "conspiracy" website lets an LNer come out the "winner" in any of their articles? Get real.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #238 on: September 21, 2019, 12:02:20 AM »
His T-shirt wasn't "dark". And there are witnesses who said Oswald often worked in only his T-shirt.

Oswald (IMO) probably shot JFK while wearing just his white T-shirt. His brown "arrest" shirt was likely lying at his feet in the Nest (or on a box nearby). Oswald then used the brown shirt as a fingerprint-wiping rag as he raced to the northwest corner of the TSBD after the final shot. He then put the brown shirt on as he was quickly descending the stairs to the 2nd floor---leaving the shirt unbuttoned (see Marrion Baker's testimony; with Baker mistaking the shirt for a jacket).

A desperate and ridiculous reply.... Not worth responding to....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #238 on: September 21, 2019, 12:02:20 AM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #239 on: September 21, 2019, 12:04:37 AM »
Mr Jarman was referring to the ENTIRE period of time from when he and Norman departed the front of the TSBD (at 12:25), and the time they arrived on the fifth floor (12:28).

You're just making this up as you go along, it would seem. Jarman didn't say he GOT UP TO the fifth floor at 12:28. You're just assuming that's what he meant.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 12:11:25 AM by David Von Pein »