Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: The "Domino Room Alibi"  (Read 12444 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: The "Domino Room Alibi"
« Reply #230 on: September 20, 2019, 02:32:21 PM »
Shut up, Iacoletti.

What you posted sounded very, very sinister!

Two men?

At the same time??

Wowie zowie.

I think you've cracked the case!

--  MWT   ;)

You donít think itís significant that multiple witnesses reported seeing two men together in the so-called snipers nest before the assassination (one with a rifle). But you do somehow find it significant that you think you see two ďbarsĒ on somebodyís butt in a blurry screenshot of the Darnell film.

Go figure.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #230 on: September 20, 2019, 02:32:21 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #231 on: September 20, 2019, 03:02:53 PM »
I'll give it a shot....

My best chronology (utilizing the items previously mentioned)....

Shelley sighting of Oswald on the first floor.

Piper sighting on the first floor.

Oswald returning to the 6th floor after noticing Jarman and Norman (the "alibi"). [DVP Interjection -- I don't think the "noticing Jarman and Norman" part happened at all. Hence, I need to place Oswald "returning to the 6th floor" BEFORE the "elevator race". But it is POSSIBLE that Oswald, for some reason, returned to the first floor AFTER the elevator race. And if that was the case, then another "Oswald Returns To The Sixth Floor" entry would be needed below, denoted with ********.]

The "Elevator Race" - Oswald on 5th floor (most likely, possibly 6th).

Givens sighting of Oswald during the cigarette trip.

Williams arriving on the fifth [sic] floor for lunch. [You surely meant to say SIXTH floor here, right? Since Williams didn't eat his lunch on the FIFTH floor that day.]

Jarman and Norman leave front of TSBD to go up.

Jarman and Norman arrive at the 5th floor windows.

Williams departing the 6th floor and joining Norman and Jarman on the 5th floor.

[*******]

Rowland sighting with man holding rifle (12.15pm).

Belknap having seizure. [Not sure what this event has to do with this particular topic, however.] ~shrug~

Ambulance arriving in DP. [Like Belknap, I can't see how this event is very meaningful to this discussion.]

Oswald taking position in the SN prior to shooting. [It's possible Oswald did this twice, though.]

Brennan sighting someone in the SN.

Euins sees someone (with a "pipe") in the 6th-floor SN window.

Oswald leaving the 6th floor.

Oswald entering the lunchroom for his coke.

Dougherty going to the 5th floor. [Dougherty's testimony is a total mess. A timeline of his actions and movements cannot be determined with any degree of accuracy, IMO.]

Dougherty taking the elevator to the first floor after the shots. [See last comment.]

[DVP Interjection -- I don't think the "noticing Jarman and Norman" part happened at all.

Then please explain how Lee Oswald could have known that Jarman and Norman passed through the first floor on their way to the west elevator at about 12:26 / 12:27??   ( Jarman said they arrived on the fifth floor at about 12:28) Lee said that he saw them....   

I now understand why you can't understand what happened in Dealey Plaza that day..... You're trying to present a coherent picture ( that Lee was guilty) that you've formed from several different jigsaw puzzles.   

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #232 on: September 20, 2019, 09:03:27 PM »
What do you base your belief that those two arrived on the 5th floor before 12.15 pm on?

Only because I'm kind of stuck with the "12:15 PM" time you've placed on Rowland's observation of Rifle Man. But I think a better chronology is probably to move up Rowland's 12:15 Rifle Man sighting to right after Givens cigarette trip and just before Williams arrives on 6th floor.

But we must always remember that all "witness times" are approximate times. They're not written in stone. And it's not reasonable to assume that EVERY witness nailed their times right to the minute.

And, as I said previously, it's possible Oswald needed to go back down to the first floor a little later than 12:15 and then return to his Nest. We'll never know for sure.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/oswald-timeline-part-1.html
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 09:06:16 PM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #232 on: September 20, 2019, 09:03:27 PM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #233 on: September 20, 2019, 09:10:35 PM »
Then please explain how Lee Oswald could have known that Jarman and Norman passed through the first floor on their way to the west elevator at about 12:26 / 12:27??

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2019/09/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1332.html

(And, of course, Walt has decided to put a definitive "12:26 / 12:27" timestamp on an event that cannot possibly be trimmed to such a specific exacting time.)

I now understand why you can't understand what happened in Dealey Plaza that day...

You think I (an LNer) can't understand what happened on 11/22/63? What would make you utter such a ridiculous statement? I understand perfectly. It's the CTers of the world who have been trying for the last 55+ years to "understand" what happened in the Plaza that day.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/six-things-made-to-order-for-lho.html
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 09:32:30 PM by David Von Pein »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #234 on: September 20, 2019, 09:20:45 PM »
Only because I'm kind of stuck with the "12:15 PM" time you've placed on Rowland's observation of Rifle Man. But I think a better chronology is probably to move up Rowland's 12:15 Rifle Man sighting to right after Givens cigarette trip and just before Williams arrives on 6th floor.

I think thatís mainly because you donít want to confront the idea that BRW could have seen Rowlandís gunman.

But we must always remember that all "witness times" are approximate times. They're not written in stone. And it's not reasonable to assume that EVERY witness nailed their times right to the minute.

True, but in Rowlandís case, he had a giant Hertz clock to time stamp his observations with.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #234 on: September 20, 2019, 09:20:45 PM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #235 on: September 20, 2019, 09:27:35 PM »
I think thatís mainly because you donít want to confront the idea that BRW could have seen Rowlandís gunman.

I think if Bonnie Ray had seen the gunman (Oswald), he would have said so.

You, apparently, think BRW would have been willing to lie his head off. I don't.

...in Rowlandís case, he had a giant Hertz clock to time stamp his observations with.

But we can be fairly certain that Rowland didn't take advantage of the Hertz sign. Because if he had, he would have said so in his WC testimony and in his 11/22/63 affidavit, instead of the approximations he chose to use with respect to the times when things happened that day.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 10:13:11 PM by David Von Pein »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #236 on: September 20, 2019, 09:44:16 PM »

You donít think itís significant that multiple witnesses reported seeing two men together in the so-called snipers nest before the assassination (one with a rifle). But you do somehow find it significant that you think you see two ďbarsĒ on somebodyís butt in a blurry screenshot of the Darnell film.

Iacoletti,

Multiple?

Five?

Seven?

Ten?

Regardless ... hey! ... maybe Oswald got help from "Mac" Wallace, or "dimwitted" big Jack Dougherty!

You think it was Marcello's boys, or ONI, or the evil, evil, evil CIA?

Undercover DPD?

Some anti-Kennedy Cubans who snuck in?

-- MWT  ;)

PS  If you'd quit that nasty, nasty habit of yours and get a clear copy of the Darnell clip (and if you knew where to look) you, too, would be able to see two faint horizontal bars in Calvery's skirt, ...but I know, I know. I know ... the Nighttime Garden calls you like the Sirens of Charybdis, luring you into total and complete blob-dom.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 05:26:51 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #236 on: September 20, 2019, 09:44:16 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #237 on: September 20, 2019, 09:56:53 PM »
You donít think itís significant that multiple witnesses reported seeing two men together in the so-called snipers nest before the assassination (one with a rifle)

Name those 'multiple witnesses'
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 09:58:08 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #237 on: September 20, 2019, 09:56:53 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #238 on: September 20, 2019, 10:31:50 PM »
http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2019/09/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1332.html

(And, of course, Walt has decided to put a definitive "12:26 / 12:27" timestamp on an event that cannot possibly be trimmed to such a specific exacting time.)

You think I (an LNer) can't understand what happened on 11/22/63? What would make you utter such a ridiculous statement? I understand perfectly. It's the CTers of the world who have been trying for the last 55+ years to "understand" what happened in the Plaza that day.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/six-things-made-to-order-for-lho.html

Walt has decided to put a definitive "12:26 / 12:27" timestamp on an event that cannot possibly be trimmed to such a specific exacting time

A definite time stamp??   ....Yer kidding....  I allowed a time period of 120 seconds....  While your tale builders cut seconds into fractions in their tale about Lee dashing from the SE corner of the sixth floor to the second floor lunchroom. ....AND...since Jarman said they arrived on the fifth floor at 12:28...my estimation of 12:26 / 12:27 is logical and reasonable.

And I hate to rain on your parade...BUT....You don't have a clue about what went down in Dealey Plaza that day.....

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #239 on: September 20, 2019, 11:02:06 PM »

You, apparently, think BRW would have been willing to lie his head off. I don't.

But we can be fairly certain that Rowland didn't take advantage of the Hertz sign. Because if he had, he would have said so in his WC testimony and in his 11/22/63 affidavit, instead of the approximations he chose to use with respect to the times when things happened that day.

I think if Bonnie Ray had seen the gunman, and that man had been Lee Oswald,  he would have said so.

Yes, I agree with you Von P....  But... If BRW had seen a "sheriff" ( a man dressed in light colored khaki uniform) with a rifle, and the "sheriff had told him to get off the sixth floor and forget that he'd seen the "sheriff" there.... He would have complied and kept his mouth shut.   Especially after seeing Lee Oswald murdered while in the custody of the DPD.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #239 on: September 20, 2019, 11:02:06 PM »

Mobile View