Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The "Domino Room Alibi"  (Read 73062 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: The "Domino Room Alibi"
« Reply #216 on: September 20, 2019, 07:48:34 AM »
Advertisement
For David re Belknap......another interesting piece of information.....regarding Frazier's arrival at the steps.

Gary: OK. Do you remember a… an ambulance in Dealey Plaza before
the motorcade came by?
Buell: (shaking head) No.
Gary: Have you heard about that since then? That an ambulance came by
to pick up a guy?
Buell: You hear a lot of things, but I haven’t heard anything about that.
Gary: OK. That’s… that’s an event where, if you have been there, if you
had seen it, you probably would have remembered it. The ambulance was gone a good
five minutes before Kennedy came by, so… so that means… that tells me that you
probably didn’t get out on the steps until about 12:25
, and Kennedy came by at 12:30.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 07:50:30 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #216 on: September 20, 2019, 07:48:34 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #217 on: September 20, 2019, 01:38:09 PM »
For David.....

Jarman and Norman departing for the 5th floor.

Mr. BALL - The sidewalk in front of the Texas School Book Depository Building?
Mr. JARMAN - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - How long did you stand there?
Mr. JARMAN - Well, until about 12:20, between 12:20 and 12:25.

BALL. Did you stay there?
Mr. NORMAN. Well, we stayed there I believe until we got the news that the motorcade was coming down, let's see, is that Commerce, no Main, because Commerce- we went back in the building, James Jarman and I.

A timeline of the Presidential Motorcade with taken from Dallas Police Radio suggests Motorcade got to Main about 12.24pm.

What do you base your belief that those two arrived on the 5th floor before 12.15 pm on?

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #218 on: September 20, 2019, 01:39:44 PM »
Jarman and Norman did not eat lunch together that day. I think John alluded to that earlier. They met close to the TSBD entrance and went outside.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #218 on: September 20, 2019, 01:39:44 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #219 on: September 20, 2019, 02:32:21 PM »
Shut up, Iacoletti.

What you posted sounded very, very sinister!

Two men?

At the same time??

Wowie zowie.

I think you've cracked the case!

--  MWT   ;)

You don’t think it’s significant that multiple witnesses reported seeing two men together in the so-called snipers nest before the assassination (one with a rifle). But you do somehow find it significant that you think you see two “bars” on somebody’s butt in a blurry screenshot of the Darnell film.

Go figure.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #220 on: September 20, 2019, 03:02:53 PM »
I'll give it a shot....

My best chronology (utilizing the items previously mentioned)....

Shelley sighting of Oswald on the first floor.

Piper sighting on the first floor.

Oswald returning to the 6th floor after noticing Jarman and Norman (the "alibi"). [DVP Interjection -- I don't think the "noticing Jarman and Norman" part happened at all. Hence, I need to place Oswald "returning to the 6th floor" BEFORE the "elevator race". But it is POSSIBLE that Oswald, for some reason, returned to the first floor AFTER the elevator race. And if that was the case, then another "Oswald Returns To The Sixth Floor" entry would be needed below, denoted with ********.]

The "Elevator Race" - Oswald on 5th floor (most likely, possibly 6th).

Givens sighting of Oswald during the cigarette trip.

Williams arriving on the fifth [sic] floor for lunch. [You surely meant to say SIXTH floor here, right? Since Williams didn't eat his lunch on the FIFTH floor that day.]

Jarman and Norman leave front of TSBD to go up.

Jarman and Norman arrive at the 5th floor windows.

Williams departing the 6th floor and joining Norman and Jarman on the 5th floor.

[*******]

Rowland sighting with man holding rifle (12.15pm).

Belknap having seizure. [Not sure what this event has to do with this particular topic, however.] ~shrug~

Ambulance arriving in DP. [Like Belknap, I can't see how this event is very meaningful to this discussion.]

Oswald taking position in the SN prior to shooting. [It's possible Oswald did this twice, though.]

Brennan sighting someone in the SN.

Euins sees someone (with a "pipe") in the 6th-floor SN window.

Oswald leaving the 6th floor.

Oswald entering the lunchroom for his coke.

Dougherty going to the 5th floor. [Dougherty's testimony is a total mess. A timeline of his actions and movements cannot be determined with any degree of accuracy, IMO.]

Dougherty taking the elevator to the first floor after the shots. [See last comment.]

[DVP Interjection -- I don't think the "noticing Jarman and Norman" part happened at all.

Then please explain how Lee Oswald could have known that Jarman and Norman passed through the first floor on their way to the west elevator at about 12:26 / 12:27??   ( Jarman said they arrived on the fifth floor at about 12:28) Lee said that he saw them....   

I now understand why you can't understand what happened in Dealey Plaza that day..... You're trying to present a coherent picture ( that Lee was guilty) that you've formed from several different jigsaw puzzles.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #220 on: September 20, 2019, 03:02:53 PM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #221 on: September 20, 2019, 09:03:27 PM »
What do you base your belief that those two arrived on the 5th floor before 12.15 pm on?

Only because I'm kind of stuck with the "12:15 PM" time you've placed on Rowland's observation of Rifle Man. But I think a better chronology is probably to move up Rowland's 12:15 Rifle Man sighting to right after Givens cigarette trip and just before Williams arrives on 6th floor.

But we must always remember that all "witness times" are approximate times. They're not written in stone. And it's not reasonable to assume that EVERY witness nailed their times right to the minute.

And, as I said previously, it's possible Oswald needed to go back down to the first floor a little later than 12:15 and then return to his Nest. We'll never know for sure.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/oswald-timeline-part-1.html
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 09:06:16 PM by David Von Pein »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #222 on: September 20, 2019, 09:10:35 PM »
Then please explain how Lee Oswald could have known that Jarman and Norman passed through the first floor on their way to the west elevator at about 12:26 / 12:27??

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2019/09/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1332.html

(And, of course, Walt has decided to put a definitive "12:26 / 12:27" timestamp on an event that cannot possibly be trimmed to such a specific exacting time.)

I now understand why you can't understand what happened in Dealey Plaza that day...

You think I (an LNer) can't understand what happened on 11/22/63? What would make you utter such a ridiculous statement? I understand perfectly. It's the CTers of the world who have been trying for the last 55+ years to "understand" what happened in the Plaza that day.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/six-things-made-to-order-for-lho.html
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 09:32:30 PM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #222 on: September 20, 2019, 09:10:35 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #223 on: September 20, 2019, 09:20:45 PM »
Only because I'm kind of stuck with the "12:15 PM" time you've placed on Rowland's observation of Rifle Man. But I think a better chronology is probably to move up Rowland's 12:15 Rifle Man sighting to right after Givens cigarette trip and just before Williams arrives on 6th floor.

I think that’s mainly because you don’t want to confront the idea that BRW could have seen Rowland’s gunman.

But we must always remember that all "witness times" are approximate times. They're not written in stone. And it's not reasonable to assume that EVERY witness nailed their times right to the minute.

True, but in Rowland’s case, he had a giant Hertz clock to time stamp his observations with.