Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The "Domino Room Alibi"  (Read 73909 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: The "Domino Room Alibi"
« Reply #208 on: September 20, 2019, 05:21:41 AM »
Advertisement
OK. Fair enough. Brennan is a pretty important witness for anybody to forget about, though. Wouldn't you agree?

I know that most CTers couldn't care less about Brennan positively IDing LHO as JFK's assassin (in Brennan's WC testimony). But he did it nevertheless.

Waiting for your shot at the sequence.....only listing events up to 12.30pm.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 05:24:34 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #208 on: September 20, 2019, 05:21:41 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #209 on: September 20, 2019, 05:22:03 AM »
Add Carolyn Walter, Ruby Henderson, and Johnny Powell all reporting that they saw two men on the 6th floor or an upper floor.

Gasp ... two men?

Were they within fifty feet of each other?

--  MWT   ;)

PS  Were they speaking Spanish or ... gulp ... Russian?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 07:07:33 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #210 on: September 20, 2019, 05:30:33 AM »
Shut up, Graves. Grownups are talking.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #210 on: September 20, 2019, 05:30:33 AM »

Offline David Von Pein

« Reply #211 on: September 20, 2019, 06:25:11 AM »
Waiting for your shot at the sequence.....only listing events up to 12.30pm.

I'll give it a shot....

My best chronology (utilizing the items previously mentioned)....

Shelley sighting of Oswald on the first floor.

Piper sighting on the first floor.

Oswald returning to the 6th floor after noticing Jarman and Norman (the "alibi"). [DVP Interjection -- I don't think the "noticing Jarman and Norman" part happened at all. Hence, I need to place Oswald "returning to the 6th floor" BEFORE the "elevator race". But it is POSSIBLE that Oswald, for some reason, returned to the first floor AFTER the elevator race. And if that was the case, then another "Oswald Returns To The Sixth Floor" entry would be needed below, denoted with ********.]

The "Elevator Race" - Oswald on 5th floor (most likely, possibly 6th).

Givens sighting of Oswald during the cigarette trip.

Williams arriving on the fifth [sic] floor for lunch. [You surely meant to say SIXTH floor here, right? Since Williams didn't eat his lunch on the FIFTH floor that day.]

Jarman and Norman leave front of TSBD to go up.

Jarman and Norman arrive at the 5th floor windows.

Williams departing the 6th floor and joining Norman and Jarman on the 5th floor.

[*******]

Rowland sighting with man holding rifle (12.15pm).

Belknap having seizure. [Not sure what this event has to do with this particular topic, however.] ~shrug~

Ambulance arriving in DP. [Like Belknap, I can't see how this event is very meaningful to this discussion.]

Oswald taking position in the SN prior to shooting. [It's possible Oswald did this twice, though.]

Brennan sighting someone in the SN.

Euins sees someone (with a "pipe") in the 6th-floor SN window.

Oswald leaving the 6th floor.

Oswald entering the lunchroom for his coke.

Dougherty going to the 5th floor. [Dougherty's testimony is a total mess. A timeline of his actions and movements cannot be determined with any degree of accuracy, IMO.]

Dougherty taking the elevator to the first floor after the shots. [See last comment.]
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 06:37:30 AM by David Von Pein »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #212 on: September 20, 2019, 07:01:06 AM »
I'll give it a shot....

My best chronology (utilizing the items previously mentioned)....

Shelley sighting of Oswald on the first floor.

Piper sighting on the first floor.

Oswald returning to the 6th floor after noticing Jarman and Norman (the "alibi"). [DVP Interjection -- I don't think the "noticing Jarman and Norman" part happened at all. Hence, I need to place Oswald "returning to the 6th floor" BEFORE the "elevator race". But it is POSSIBLE that Oswald, for some reason, returned to the first floor AFTER the elevator race. And if that was the case, then another "Oswald Returns To The Sixth Floor" entry would be needed below, denoted with ********.]

The "Elevator Race" - Oswald on 5th floor (most likely, possibly 6th).

Givens sighting of Oswald during the cigarette trip.

Williams arriving on the fifth [sic] floor for lunch. [You surely meant to say SIXTH floor here, right? Since Williams didn't eat his lunch on the FIFTH floor that day.]

Jarman and Norman leave front of TSBD to go up.

Jarman and Norman arrive at the 5th floor windows.

Williams departing the 6th floor and joining Norman and Jarman on the 5th floor.

[*******]

Rowland sighting with man holding rifle (12.15pm).

Belknap having seizure. [Not sure what this event has to do with this particular topic, however.] ~shrug~

Ambulance arriving in DP. [Like Belknap, I can't see how this event is very meaningful to this discussion.]

Oswald taking position in the SN prior to shooting. [It's possible Oswald did this twice, though.]

Brennan sighting someone in the SN.

Euins sees someone (with a "pipe") in the 6th-floor SN window.

Oswald leaving the 6th floor.

Oswald entering the lunchroom for his coke.

Dougherty going to the 5th floor. [Dougherty's testimony is a total mess. A timeline of his actions and movements cannot be determined with any degree of accuracy, IMO.]

Dougherty taking the elevator to the first floor after the shots. [See last comment.]

I believe the “elevator race” occurred before noon. The 6th floor guys left after Shelley went downstairs. See the comment I posted earlier in Frazier’s Oral History that the men were allowed to break early for lunch that day. In the scheme of things shows Oswald on 5 or 6 before noon.

Givens’ story is an interesting “development” that has been long debated. Let’s set it aside (for now)

Jarman and Norman did not arrive on the 5th floor until after 12.20pm. Really happy to debate that one as it shows that BRW was on the 6th floor after Rowland’s observation . Probably the key event in the sequence.

Belknap’s seizure is inserted as we have the timestamp to the ambulance call on police radio. It also fits with Brennan taking position.

Dougherty took the west elevator up after Jarman and Norman, leaving the gates open, so that Truly could not call it down after the shots. He also brought it down after Truly and Baker started up the stairs and before they arrived at the 5th. That is his significance, if you want to add someone else who did that be my guest.

PS the correction about Williams having lunch on 6 rather than 5 is acknowleged. Maybe I was going by the statements by Jarman and Norman prior to their WC hearings  :)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 07:04:06 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #212 on: September 20, 2019, 07:01:06 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #213 on: September 20, 2019, 07:05:27 AM »
Shut up, Graves. Grownups are talking.

Shut up, Iacoletti.

What you posted sounded very, very sinister!

Two men?

At the same time??

Wowie zowie.

I think you've cracked the case!

--  MWT   ;)

« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 07:06:20 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #214 on: September 20, 2019, 07:13:34 AM »
I believe the “elevator race” occurred before noon. The 6th floor guys left after Shelley went downstairs. See the comment I posted earlier in Frazier’s Oral History that the men were allowed to break early for lunch that day. In the scheme of things shows Oswald on 5 or 6 before noon.

Givens’ story is an interesting “development” that has been long debated. Let’s set it aside (for now)

Jarman and Norman did not arrive on the 5th floor until after 12.20pm. Really happy to debate that one as it shows that BRW was on the 6th floor after Rowland’s observation . Probably the key event in the sequence.

Belknap’s seizure is inserted as we have the timestamp to the ambulance call on police radio. It also fits with Brennan taking position.

Dougherty took the west elevator up after Jarman and Norman, leaving the gates open, so that Truly could not call it down after the shots. He also brought it down after Truly and Baker started up the stairs and before they arrived at the 5th. That is his significance, if you want to add someone else who did that be my guest.

PS the correction about Williams having lunch on 6 rather than 5 is acknowleged. Maybe I was going by the statements by Jarman and Norman prior to their WC hearings  :)

Colin,

Do you think Big Jack was "in on the deal," or were those two really, really suspicious "elevator thingies" just coincidences, gosh darn it?

--  MWT   ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #214 on: September 20, 2019, 07:13:34 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #215 on: September 20, 2019, 07:14:59 AM »
Colin,

Do you think Big Jack was "in on the deal," or were those two really, really suspicious "elevator thingies" just coincidences, gosh darn it?

--  MWT   ;)

No. I don't believe JD was involved.