Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The "Domino Room Alibi"  (Read 73946 times)

Offline David Von Pein

Re: The "Domino Room Alibi"
« Reply #200 on: September 20, 2019, 04:45:12 AM »
Advertisement
The "Elevator Race" - Oswald on 5th floor (most likely, possibly 6th)
Shelley sighting of Oswald on the first floor.
Piper sighting on the first floor.
Givens sighting of Oswald during the cigarette trip
Rowland sighting with man holding rifle (12.15pm)
Williams arriving on the fifth floor for lunch.
Williams departing the 6th floor and joining Norman and Jarman on the 5th floor.
Dougherty going to the 5th floor.
Dougherty taking the elevator to the first floor after the shots.
Oswald returning to the 6th floor after noticing Jarman and Norman (the "alibi")
Oswald leaving the 6th floor.
Oswald entering the lunchroom for his coke.
Oswald taking position in the SN prior to shooting.
Jarman and Norman leave front of TSBD to go up.
Jarman and Norman arrive at the 5th floor windows.

You left out a very important witness, didn't you? Howard Brennan.

Brennan sees the assassin firing a rifle at JFK from the 6th-floor sniper's window.
Brennan later identifies the assassin as being Lee Harvey Oswald.

Why did you completely omit Brennan, Colin? Doesn't he qualify as a witness in your mind at all?
(Curiously, you left Carolyn Arnold off your list too.)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 04:50:56 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #200 on: September 20, 2019, 04:45:12 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #201 on: September 20, 2019, 04:45:26 AM »
Of course the "times" used by various individuals are only estimations but there are a number of events that can be placed in sequential order. Here is a list off the top of my head. Probably some I have missed. Why not give it a shot and see where it gets you?

Williams departing the 6th floor and joining Norman and Jarman on the 5th floor.
Oswald returning to the 6th floor after noticing Jarman and Norman (the "alibi")

While we wait for David to re-engage.......any LN please feel free to place the events in sequence.

But ... but ... but ... don't many Tinfoil Hat Conspiracy Theorists believe that some of those "witnesses" were part of the 1000-person assassination and/or cover-up job?

--  MWT   ;)

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #202 on: September 20, 2019, 04:52:33 AM »
From memory Mrs Reid had a phone conversation with her husband and he told her the motorcade was running late. He heard it on the radio.

I believe one of the workers (Frazier?) asked Shelley if the workers could break a few minutes early to watch the motorcade. The "elevator race" was before noon, the normal scheduled time for lunch. It seems consistent with them thinking the motorcade would pass shortly after noon.

Finally found this in an oral history with Gary Mack......

Gary: When did you first learn that President Kennedy was coming to town? And then the follow-up, of course, would be when did you first realize that he was going to come right by your building?

Buell: (0:40:15) Well, I think it was a day or two before… just hearing people talk. They said that President Kennedy was going to be coming to Dallas, but that didn’t…anything didn’t register on me about that because presidents, say, visit cities in America and cities in other countries. That’s a common… a pretty common thing for them. For one reason or another, they go there for business, whether it’s political, whether campaigning, or they’re trying to be a negotiator as a… in a peace-type situation, or whatever. A president of the United States traveling to different points in the world is very common, so him coming to Dallas, no. That didn’t mean anything particular to me.

Gary: How about some of your coworkers? Was…?

Buell: Well, the morning, Friday, November the 22nd, it was, I think, around break time, they found out that… that the presidential parade was going to be coming by the Texas School Book Depository, Houston and Elm Street. And a lot of the people was very excited about that. They says, “Gosh,” says, “we got a chance to see the president.” And as they were talking, then they realized that he may come by before lunch break or after lunch break, and there’s a possibility we wouldn’t get a chance to see the parade. So, someone had gone to Mr. Shelley and asked, “Are we going to get to see the presidential parade?” And there was a… I guess he checked with Mr. Truly, and Mr. Truly checked with his bosses who were up in… on the second floor. And they come back with the reply that, yes, we would stop and everyone could see the presidential parade. And so, we continued to work, and then at a certain time, we stopped and everyone got ready to watch the parade.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #202 on: September 20, 2019, 04:52:33 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #203 on: September 20, 2019, 04:55:41 AM »
You left out a very important witness, didn't you? Howard Brennan.

Brennan sees the assassin firing a rifle at JFK from the 6th-floor sniper's window.
Brennan later identifies the assassin as being Lee Harvey Oswald.

Why did you completely omit Brennan, Colin? Doesn't he qualify as a witness in your mind at all?
(Curiously, you left Carolyn Arnold off your list too.)

Why did you leave this off my quote?

"Here is a list off the top of my head. Probably some I have missed."

Let's add Brennan sighting someone in the SN and I did not add Carolyn Arnold because we don't have a definitive time (or corroboration) for her.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #204 on: September 20, 2019, 05:00:08 AM »
Of course the "times" used by various individuals are only estimations but there are a number of events that can be placed in sequential order. Here is a list off the top of my head. Probably some I have missed. Why not give it a shot and see where it gets you?

Brennan sighting someone in the SN.
Belknap having seizure.
Ambulance arriving in DP.

While we wait for David to re-engage.......any LN please feel free to place the events in sequence.

Added a few more at David's suggestion. This can be a living list. Have a go and see where it leads.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 05:01:33 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #204 on: September 20, 2019, 05:00:08 AM »

Offline David Von Pein

« Reply #205 on: September 20, 2019, 05:01:52 AM »
Why did you leave this off my quote?

"Here is a list off the top of my head. Probably some I have missed."

Let's add Brennan sighting someone in the SN and I did not add Carolyn Arnold because we don't have a definitive time (or corroboration) for her.

OK. Fair enough. Brennan is a pretty important witness for anybody to forget about, though. Wouldn't you agree?

I know that most CTers couldn't care less about Brennan positively IDing LHO as JFK's assassin (in Brennan's WC testimony). But he did it nevertheless.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 05:06:50 AM by David Von Pein »

Offline David Von Pein

« Reply #206 on: September 20, 2019, 05:08:25 AM »
You can also add:

Amos Euins sees someone (with "pipe") in 6th-floor Sniper's Nest.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #206 on: September 20, 2019, 05:08:25 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #207 on: September 20, 2019, 05:19:56 AM »
Add Carolyn Walter, Ruby Henderson, and Johnny Powell all reporting that they saw two men on the 6th floor or an upper floor.