Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: The "Domino Room Alibi"  (Read 16854 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: The "Domino Room Alibi"
« Reply #190 on: September 16, 2019, 01:27:04 AM »
Yeah, in Trump's Oval Oriface, numbering amongst them a top Russian spy I heard. No press allowed...

Bill,

Nah, he's probably just a "useful idiot".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

--  MWT   ;)

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #191 on: September 17, 2019, 10:42:09 PM »
For the sake of argument, even if all three of the individuals being discussed in the "Domino Room Alibi" discussion (Jarman, Norman, and Oswald) were, in fact, together at the same time in or near the Domino Room on the first floor of the Book Depository Building shortly before JFK was killed on 11/22/63, that fact most certainly does not exonerate Lee Harvey Oswald as President Kennedy's assassin.

Why?

Because we know that two of those three peopleóJames Jarman Jr. and Harold Normanówere present on the south side of the fifth floor of the TSBD at the time of the assassination. They were photographed by Tom Dillard just seconds after the last shot was fired.

Therefore, since we know that Jarman and Norman had the capability of getting from the first-floor Domino Room to an upper floor of the Depository prior to the time when President Kennedy arrived at the corner of Elm and Houston Streets, then why wouldn't Lee Harvey Oswald have possessed that same capability?

I agree that when Norman and Jarman could make it to the 5th floor, Oswald could indeed have made it to the 6th. But IMO there are two flaws in this reasoning. First of all, we now know that the motorcade was running late. At the time it happened, the shooter wouldn't and couldn't have known that. So, for the shooter to show up on the 6th floor just prior to 12.30 pm seems an unlikely scenario. Even more so as witnesses said that they saw movement in the window from 12.15 pm, which would make a lot more sense as it computes far better with the scheduled time the motorcade was due to pass by the TSBD. It obviously doesn't compute well with a scenario in which Oswald stays in the Domino room until just prior to 12.30 pm

James Jarman Jr. and Harold Normanówere present on the south side of the fifth floor of the TSBD at the time of the assassination. They were photographed by Tom Dillard just seconds after the last shot was fired.

seconds after the last shot was fired  ....???.

Seconds after the last shot was fired the three stooges were excitedly jabbering away and trying to figger out what was happening in the railroad yard ( the crowd along Elm Street were looking and pointing to that area) I believe the Dillard photo was taken DURING the shooting.....  as evidenced by the fact that none of the three show any sign of alarm.....  ( they haven't yet responded to the shots)

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #192 on: September 19, 2019, 05:39:34 AM »

I agree that when Norman and Jarman could make it to the 5th floor, Oswald could indeed have made it to the 6th. But IMO there are two flaws in this reasoning. First of all, we now know that the motorcade was running late. At the time it happened, the shooter wouldn't and couldn't have known that. So, for the shooter to show up on the 6th floor just prior to 12.30 pm seems an unlikely scenario. Even more so as witnesses said that they saw movement in the window from 12.15 pm, which would make a lot more sense as it computes far better with the scheduled time the motorcade was due to pass by the TSBD. It obviously doesn't compute well with a scenario in which Oswald stays in the Domino room until just prior to 12.30 pm.

What time was the limo supposed to arrive at the Trade Mart?

--  MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 05:40:17 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #193 on: September 19, 2019, 06:08:50 AM »
What time was the limo supposed to arrive at the Trade Mart?

--  MWT   ;)

At 12:30

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #194 on: September 19, 2019, 06:58:58 AM »
At 12:30

Fwiw, the invitations to the luncheon say "at twelve noon". 

Was tlhat when the guests were supposed to arrive, or maybe when they started letting the guests go in?

https://www.jfkmemorabilia.com/kennedy-trade-mart-assassination-invitation-postmark.html

How late was JFK's limo running when it reached the TSBD?

Edit:

The motorcade was scheduled to enter Dealey Plaza at 12:10 p.m., followed by a 12:15 p.m. arrival at the Trade Mart.

--  Wikipedia

If true, then even person whom witnesses claimed to have seen in the sixth floor window from 12:15 on would have missed his big opportunity if the motorcade had been on time.

--  MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 04:15:18 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #195 on: September 19, 2019, 01:01:03 PM »
Mr. Williams. It was after I had left the sixth floor., after I had eaten the Chicken sandwich. I finished the chicken
sandwich maybe 10 or 15 minutes after 12. I could say approximately what time it was.

Mr. Ball. Approximately what time was it?

Mr. Williams. Approximately 12:20, maybe.

Witnesses saw armed men in the window of the SN and on the west end windows at about this time. Which is about the time
JFK's motorcade was supposed to have gone by the TSBD. It was late. Where was Oswald?

90 seconds after the last shot he was seen in 2nd floor lunchroom by Baker and Truly. Yet photos taken by Dillard
(30 sec. after last shot) and Powell (App. 2 minutes after the last shot) show someone was moving boxes in the SN.

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #196 on: September 19, 2019, 01:43:26 PM »
I'm assuming, I admit I don't know it's a fact, that a live radio broadcast would have been covering the progress of the motorcade since Lovefield. If so, everybody would have known the motorcade was running late and it's exact whereabouts at any given time.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #197 on: September 19, 2019, 02:19:28 PM »
Was there a radio at the TSDB?

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #198 on: September 19, 2019, 03:36:47 PM »
I'm assuming, I admit I don't know it's a fact, that a live radio broadcast would have been covering the progress of the motorcade since Lovefield. If so, everybody would have known the motorcade was running late and it's exact whereabouts at any given time.

From memory Mrs Reid had a phone conversation with her husband and he told her the motorcade was running late. He heard it on the radio.

I believe one of the workers (Frazier?) asked Shelley if the workers could break a few minutes early to watch the motorcade. The "elevator race" was before noon, the normal scheduled time for lunch. It seems consistent with them thinking the motorcade would pass shortly after noon.

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #199 on: September 19, 2019, 03:59:23 PM »
Mr. Williams. It was after I had left the sixth floor., after I had eaten the Chicken sandwich. I finished the chicken
sandwich maybe 10 or 15 minutes after 12. I could say approximately what time it was.

Mr. Ball. Approximately what time was it?

Mr. Williams. Approximately 12:20, maybe.

Witnesses saw armed men in the window of the SN and on the west end windows at about this time. Which is about the time
JFK's motorcade was supposed to have gone by the TSBD. It was late. Where was Oswald?

90 seconds after the last shot he was seen in 2nd floor lunchroom by Baker and Truly. Yet photos taken by Dillard
(30 sec. after last shot) and Powell (App. 2 minutes after the last shot) show someone was moving boxes in the SN.

photos taken by Dillard (30 sec. after last shot) and Powell (App. 2 minutes after the last shot) show someone was moving boxes in the SN.

Gary...Is it reasonable that If the shots had been fired from that SE corner window that the sniper would linger and move boxes around ???

I agree that the boxes are in different orientation when comparing Dillard with Powell....  However the boxes were NOT moved AFTER the shots were fired...

The liars reversed the chronology of the Dillard and Powell photos....  Powell took his photo BEFORE the murder....   And his photo was intended to be a lucky happenstance by a spectator who just happened to catch the sniper ( the patsy Lee Oswald)  in the act of withdrawing his rifle after he fired the shots.

But since Tom Dillard took a couple of photos immediately DURING the shooting ( or just a couple of seconds after the shots were fired, and most certainly NOT 30 seconds after the shots)  The conspirators could not allow the public to see Powell's photo and compare it with Dillard's  because some sharp eyed individual would have compared the photos and noticed that the Powell photo was taken BEFORE the Dillard photos....  And the fat would have been in the fire.

The reason the boxes are oriented differently in the Dillard photo ( compared to Powell) is because whoever was up there in the SE corner window with a rifle withdrew the rifle hastily and bumped the boxes AFTER Powell had snapped the photo....  Then When Dillard took his photos the box naturally was not sitting in the same place as it was when Powell snapped his photo.

PS....There definitely was a man with a rifle on the sixth floor at about 12:25 / 12:30 .... Howard Brennan saw him and described him and the rifle......
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 04:04:48 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Mobile View