Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The "Domino Room Alibi"  (Read 73019 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: The "Domino Room Alibi"
« Reply #120 on: September 14, 2019, 02:48:43 PM »
Advertisement
::)

"He probably almost always ate alone, mulling his cheese sandwiches and masticating Marxist-Lenist theory."

Which "lounge" is Shelley referring to?

Did Shelley normally eat lunch in the Domino Room?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 02:49:33 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: September 14, 2019, 02:48:43 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #121 on: September 14, 2019, 02:51:39 PM »
You say normally, I say probably almost never, and never the twain shall meet.

He probably almost always ate alone, mulling his cheese sandwiches and masticating Marxist-Lenist theory.

-- MWT  ;)

https://wikidiff.com/mull/chew

How do you know he was a Marxist Tommy?

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #122 on: September 14, 2019, 03:01:31 PM »
Which "lounge" is Shelley referring to?

Did Shelley normally eat lunch in the Domino Room?

--  MWT  ;)

Don't know.

But Shelly said Ozzie would bring his own lunch and usually eat with them in the lounge.

Just pointing out that your post stating "he probably almost always ate alone" is wrong.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: September 14, 2019, 03:01:31 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #123 on: September 14, 2019, 03:05:21 PM »
Don't know.

But Shelly said Ozzie would bring his own lunch and usually eat with them in the lounge.

Just pointing out that your post stating "he probably almost always ate alone" is wrong.

I had already posted this Gary....

Mr. BALL. Did you ever eat lunch with him?
Mr. ARCE. We all eat lunch together in this little domino room. We play dominoes and eat our lunch. He might walk in and lay around with us and he would walk out. He didn't stay in there too long. I guess he didn't like crowds.

Mr. BALL - Did you ever see him when he was eating his lunch?
Mr. JARMAN - Yes.
Mr. BALL - Where?
Mr. JARMAN - Sometimes in the, as we called it, domino room, and again over coffee table where they make coffee.

Mr. GIVENS. Not before lunch. It would be right at lunch time.
Mr. BELIN. Right at lunch time?
Mr. GIVENS. Yes, sir. We always ate in there.
Mr. BELIN. Would Oswald always eat in there?
Mr. GIVENS. Yes, sir

Tommy was defending the unsupported claim by Lance the lawyer on EF, introduced here by DVP, that Oswald seldom ate his lunch with Jarman and Norman.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #124 on: September 14, 2019, 03:09:28 PM »
How do you know he was a Marxist Tommy?

What does it matter what I say (e.g., his telling Aline Mosby in Moscow that he'd gotten a "Justice for the Rosenbergs!" pamphlet from an old lady in N.Y.C. when he was an impressionable kid, that Nelson Delgado testified that he was teaching himself Russian and reading Das Kapital while in the Marine Corps, that he admitted on TV -- or was it the radio? -- that he was a Marxist, etc, etc) when I know there's a good chance that you (or somebody here) will say "evil, evil, evil" James JESUS Angleton put him up to it, or the "evil, evil, evil" CIA somehow (via Harvey and Lee and the Two Marguerites?) concocted all those things so we could ... gasp ... cover up the assassination AND nuke the livin' bejezus outta the USSR and/or invade Cuba after the "evil, evil, evil" CIA had killed John Kennedy, ironically, a charasmatic, staunch anti-Communist president who could "sell" anti-Communism to the Third World?

LOL

Short answer -- Because Oswald killed charasmatic anti-Communist John Kennedy in order to bring into power ugly, ugly, ugly (in more ways than one) Lyndon Baines Johnson and ... gulp ... hasten "The Dialectic"!

D'oh

--  MWT  ;)

https://100years.upi.com/sta_1963-11-23b.html
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 03:36:06 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: September 14, 2019, 03:09:28 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #125 on: September 14, 2019, 03:17:36 PM »
I had already posted this Gary....

Mr. BALL. Did you ever eat lunch with him?
Mr. ARCE. We all eat lunch together in this little domino room. We play dominoes and eat our lunch. He might walk in and lay around with us and he would walk out. He didn't stay in there too long. I guess he didn't like crowds.

Mr. BALL - Did you ever see him when he was eating his lunch?
Mr. JARMAN - Yes.
Mr. BALL - Where?
Mr. JARMAN - Sometimes in the, as we called it, domino room, and again over coffee table where they make coffee.

Mr. GIVENS. Not before lunch. It would be right at lunch time.
Mr. BELIN. Right at lunch time?
Mr. GIVENS. Yes, sir. We always ate in there.
Mr. BELIN. Would Oswald always eat in there?
Mr. GIVENS. Yes, sir

Tommy was defending the unsupported claim by Lance the lawyer on EF, introduced here by DVP, that Oswald seldom ate his lunch with Jarman and Norman.

Thumb1:

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #126 on: September 14, 2019, 03:27:25 PM »
What does it matter what I say (e.g., his telling Aline Mosby in Moscow that he'd gotten a "Justice for the Rosenbergs!" pamphlet from an old lady in N.Y.C. when he was a kid, that Nelson Delgado testified that Oswald was reading Das Kapital while in the Marine Corps, that he admitted on TV -- or was it the radio? -- that he was a Marxist, etc, etc) when I know there's a good chance you (or somebody) will say "evil, evil, evil" James Angleton put him up to it, or the evil, evil, evil CIA somehow (Harvey and Lee and the Two Marguerites?) concocted all those things so we could nuke the USSR and/or invade Cuba after the "evil, evil, evil" CIA had killed Kennedy (ironicallu, a charasmatic, anti-communist president who could "sell" anti-communism to the Third World)?

LOL

Short answer -- Because Oswald killed the above-described president in order to bring into power Johnson and hasten "The Dialectic".

--  MWT  ;)

https://100years.upi.com/sta_1963-11-23b.html

I don’t know if he was or wasn’t.....being a bald-faced liar and all......who knows.

FWIW I am not a believer in H&L or a large conspiracy of any kind. However, because I am not totally convinced by the evidence presented by the Warren Commission that Oswald acted alone I am bundled, by those that are, into the amorphous and unsophisticated labelling as a CT, whatever that means.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 03:29:55 PM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: September 14, 2019, 03:27:25 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #127 on: September 14, 2019, 03:38:41 PM »
I don’t know if he was or wasn’t.....being a bald-faced liar and all......who knows.

FWIW I am not a believer in H&L or a large conspiracy of any kind. However, because I am not totally convinced by the evidence presented by the Warren Commission that Oswald acted alone I am bundled, by those that are, into the amorphous and unsophisticated labelling as a CT, whatever that means.

You, or him?

(LOL)

Regardless, why do you always take things so personally, Brian I mean Colin?

--  MWT  ;)

PS  I'm going to bed, now, if that's okay.  I hope you guys knock yourselves out while I'm sleeping...

« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 03:45:44 PM by Thomas Graves »