Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The "Domino Room Alibi"  (Read 73873 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: The "Domino Room Alibi"
« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2019, 12:14:20 PM »
Advertisement
Why should I include anything from anyone else's testimony while I'm attempting to parse Jarman's testimony?

Question: Why do you think Jarman used the word "again" in that sentence?

To suggest that Oswald would eat two lunches, or that he'd occasionally eat part of his lunch while watching the fast and furious action in the domino room, and then, in order to bring his blood pressure back down, go over to the less-hectic (perhaps even vacant) coffee  table to finish 'er off?

Any other possibilities, like maybe Jarman's using (the gerund takes the possessive) the word "again" was analogous to kids these days sayin' "you know," again and again?

--  MWT  ;)

PS  How many other people would regularly eat their lunch at the coffee table?

Maybe Oswald preferred eating alone, and whever there was someone else chowin' down at the coffee table, he'd go into the domino room until they were finished pigging out?

He used again as simply an expression indicatIng an alternate location on the first floor. Maybe interpret the testimonies as written....and corroborated that use of the word seldom by Lance was not warranted and unsupported.

I gather you have conceded my contention that all humans lie.....given your failure to respond to my last post.

PS at least one other testified he always ate at the wrapping table (where the coffee pot was). Do you know who he was?

PPS.....above makes your PPS in error.

PPPS....the use of seldom is erroneous
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 12:20:47 PM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2019, 12:14:20 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2019, 12:22:55 PM »
He used again as simply an expression indicatIng an alternate location on the first floor. Maybe interpret the testimonies as written....and corroborated that use of the word seldom by Lance was not warranted and unsupported.

I gather you have conceded my contention that all humans lie.....given your failure to respond to my last post.

You wanna declare yourself "the winner," Colin?

Go right ahead.

LOL

Regardless, which "last post" of yours are you referring to?

--  MWT  ;)

PS  Is someone who has a high verbal intelligence by definition "a linguist" in your fevered mind?

PPS  When you're bombarding a 70 year-old guy with questions and demands at 4 in the morning, and he can't seem to keep up with you (nice strategy, btw), does that constitute a "failure" on his part, Iacoletti I mean Crow?

PPPS  Wanna pull an all-nighter?  (The Chargers' game doesn't start until 10, Cali time.)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 12:28:44 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2019, 12:31:16 PM »
I said lies, prevarications can also be evasive/misleading responses. Hard to give you an answer without knowing how many he told per day. Is it the absolute number of lies or percentage of statements that are untrue? If you can tell me his numbers I could give you an answer. Then again I might not be truthful, how would you know?

Do you dispute my claim that everyone lies? Lance's claim that Oswald was a liar was central to his opening argument.

I've never lied.

--  Mudd Wrassler Tommy   ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2019, 12:31:16 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #99 on: September 14, 2019, 12:34:10 PM »
Why make up another factoid about coffee table solitude? He would not be in solitude there.

Why did you exclude Givens testimony?

Show me something that warrants "But very seldom by Oswald"

I only posited it as a plausible possibility, pussycat.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2019, 12:38:10 PM »
You wanna declare yourself "the winner," Colin?

Go right ahead.

LOL

Regardless, which "last post" of yours are you referring to?

--  MWT  ;)

PS  Is someone who has a high verbal intelligence by definition "a linguist" in your fevered mind?

PPS  When you're bombarding a 70 year-old guy with questions and demands at 4 in the morning, and he can't seem to keep up with you (nice strategy, btw), does that constitute a "failure" on his part, Iacoletti I mean Crow?

PPPS  Wanna pull an all-nighter?  (The Chargers' game doesn't start until 10, Cali time.)

Ok I am the winner.... :)

The post that contained this..."Do you dispute my claim that everyone lies?" It was not the "last post" as indicated...my bad, should have used previous.

I believe I answered your questions to the best of my ability.

What makes you think I live in your Timezone? Did you listen to any of the podcast provided in the link?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2019, 12:38:10 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2019, 12:38:56 PM »
I contend that the use of "might" in Arce's testimony relates to describing his behaviour of only staying in the domino room for short periods.

I beg to differ with your so-called "interpretation".

--  MWT  ;)

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2019, 12:39:10 PM »
I've never lied.

--  Mudd Wrassler Tommy   ;)

Liar!  ;D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2019, 12:39:10 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2019, 12:40:16 PM »
I beg to differ with your so-called "interpretation".

--  MWT  ;)

Opinions are like a$$holes......every forum has them.