Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The "Domino Room Alibi"  (Read 73765 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: The "Domino Room Alibi"
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2019, 08:21:24 AM »
Advertisement
Why would I bother researching that Lance any further? So, do you have any area of expertise? I am intrigued.

Another rhetorical question about Lance, eh?

Would you rather just malign him?

I reiterate in slightly expanded form:

Colin,

Did your research indicate how long Lance practiced law, and whether or not he garnered any awards or commendations?

Me?  I'm just a seventy year-old surf bum aka underachiever who scored in the 98th percentile on the SAT's verbal intelligence section in 1966 (but only in the 75th percentile on mathematical intelligence), and taught "English Conversation" in the Czech Republic for seven years, etc, etc, etc.

Why don't you go to the EF and read my "bio"?  It's easy to find.  Just sort for "most visited".  Last time I checked, I was number 17, iirc.

Question:  You been a CTer long?

What influenced you?

Mark "I Was Subsidized By The KGB" Lane's Rush to Judgement?

Jim "Mobbed-Up" Garrison?

Oliver "I Like Vladimir Putin And My Son Works For RT" Stone's JFK?

James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio at the so-called Education Forum?

Jefferson "Intellectually Dishonest" Morley?

Et al., ad nauseam?

--  MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 08:39:41 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2019, 08:21:24 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2019, 08:32:49 AM »
Would you rather just malign him?

--  MWT   ;)

His posting stands as testimony to his current powers of analysis and debate. He made stuff up that was easily disproved. Not the type of behaviour I would expect from someone with that background. That’s why I asked if he was still practicing.....

As I said...based on his post I would not employ him to defend me. That is my opinion and I have analysed his post in some detail here. As someone who professes linguistic skills I question your use of the word "malign" in that context.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2019, 08:35:11 AM »
His posting stands as testimony to his current powers of analysis and debate. He made stuff up that was easily disproved. Not the type of behaviour I would expect from someone with that background. That’s why I asked if he was still practicing.....

As I said...based on his post I would not employ him to defend me. That is my opinion and I have analysed his post in some detail here. As someone who professes linguistic skills I question your use of the word "malign" in that context.

Would you prefer malinger, as in to?

An intransitive verb, iirc?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 08:37:22 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2019, 08:35:11 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2019, 08:37:30 AM »
Colin,

Did your research indicate how long Lance practiced law, and whether or not he garnered any awards or commendations? 

Me?  I'm just a seventy year-old surf bum aka underachiever who scored in the 98th percentile on the SAT's verbal intelligence section in 1966 (but only in the 75th percentile on mathematical intelligence), and taught "English Conversation" in the Czech Republic for seven years, etc, etc, etc. 

Why don't you go to the EF and read my "bio"?  It's easy to find.  Just sort for "most visited".  Last time I checked, I was number 17, iirc.

Question:  You been a CTer long?

What influenced you?

Mark "I Was Subsidized By The KGB" Lane's Rush to Judgement?

Oliver "I Like Vladimir Putin And My Son Works For RT" Stone's JFK?

James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio at the so-called Education Forum?

Jefferson "Intellectually Dishonest" Morley?

If you listened to the podcast via the link provided earlier all will be revealed. Quickly, a documentary about 1978 on the HSCA shortly followed by "Conspiracy" by Anthony Summers. Then pretty much my own research, access to the WC volumes in my library and later NARA records etc.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2019, 08:42:43 AM »
Would you prefer malinger, as in to?

An intransitive verb, iirc?

Which meaning of the word? In a legal sense?

Here is what I said....."That Lance seems to have practiced law.......if it was him on the ED......I would not hire him based on the arguments he proposed." I would contend that statement does not align with the word malign.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 08:49:49 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2019, 08:42:43 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2019, 08:45:33 AM »
If you listened to the podcast via the link provided earlier all will be revealed. Quickly, a documentary about 1978 on the HSCA shortly followed by "Conspiracy" by Anthony Summers. Then pretty much my own research, access to the WC volumes in my library and later NARA records etc.

Oh yeah?

Great!

What's your "take" on HSCA perjurer John L. Hart's testimony?

Nosenko's?

Tennent H. Bagley's?
https://maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=109752#relPageId=2&tab=page

--  MWT   ;)

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2019, 08:48:48 AM »
Which meaning of the word? In a legal sense?

LOL

Mull it over while you loiter, Colin.

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2019, 08:48:48 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2019, 08:55:39 AM »
LOL

Mull it over while you loiter, Colin.

--  MWT  ;)

Obviously an inappropriate use of the term and now you can’t defend it. Duck and weave Thomas. Then again linguistics is not my area of expertise. Not mulling just going to check if any reds under my bed.....hopefully back in a bit.

While I wait, how about a non-asinine response to Oswald’s lunchtime roaming? Rare or "the norm" to be with colleagues on the first floor based on the evidence we have?

PS....David has been loitering for a long time....in threads I start I normally respond with alacrity. Hmmm, perhaps expeditiously is a more appropriate.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 08:59:47 AM by Colin Crow »