Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The "Domino Room Alibi"  (Read 73109 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: The "Domino Room Alibi"
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2019, 06:54:26 AM »
Advertisement
Looks like a fart in a spacesuit post to me.....does Lance really practice law David?

Colin,

Instead of asking asinine rhetorical questions about someone who doesn't participate at this forum, why don't you google "lance payette" or "lance b payette" and find out for yourself?

--  MWT
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 07:00:57 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2019, 06:54:26 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2019, 07:30:52 AM »
Colin,

Instead of asking asinine rhetorical questions about someone who doesn't participate at this forum, why don't you google "lance payette" or "lance b payette" and find out for yourself?

--  MWT

Thanks for replying to my asinine rhetorical question to David on his behalf Thomas. I took your advice and searched a bit. Seems there is someone by that name who was registered to practice law in Arizona on 1982. Interestingly that person shares a birthday with me but is 6 years older. He has one published work in a law journal with 4 reads on researchgate. In comparison my published research works have more than 5,000 reads on that network.

That Lance seems to have practiced law.......if it was him on the ED......I would not hire him based on the arguments he proposed.

Do you think Oswald rarely ate lunch on the first floor with the others? Should I expect an another asinine response?

« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 07:38:22 AM by Colin Crow »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2019, 07:36:20 AM »

My “lot” has posted that photo here many times. This is just one of the BS claims you trot out repeatedly.
>>> Show us a couple of samples

What “twofer”? When did Martin say anything about starting Zap a few frames late?
>>> Where did I say he did?

I don’t know why you lot think that pieces evidence that don’t meet a reasonable doubt standard somehow combine to meet one. Garbage in, garbage out.
>>> LOL... 'a reasonable standard'... no, your interpretation of reasonable standard, which includes removal from context
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 09:02:46 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2019, 07:36:20 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2019, 07:37:04 AM »
Thanks for replying to my asinine rhetorical question to David on his behalf Thomas. I took your advice and searched a bit. Seems there is someone by that name who was registered to practice law in Arizona on 1982. Interestingly that person shares a birthday with me but is 6 years older. He has one published work in a law journal with 4 reads on researchgate. In comparison my published research works have more than 5,000 reads on that network.

That Lance seems to have practiced law.......if it was him on the ED......I would not hire him based on the arguments he proposed.

Do you think Oswald rarely ate lunch on the first floor with the others?

Nah, I think he was out distributing "Justice for the Rosenbergs!" pamphlets in Dealey Plaza every lunchtime.

--  MWT   ;)

PS  What's your area of expertise, Colin?  Gardening?

PPS  Did your research indicate how long Lance practiced law, and whether or not he garnered any awards?  Any demerits to speak of?

« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 07:47:25 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2019, 07:47:33 AM »
Nah, I think he was out distributing "Justice for the Rosenbergs!" pamphlets in Dealey Plaza every lunchtime.

--  MWT   ;)

PS  What's your area of expertise?  Gardening?

If you listen to the podcast link provided earlier you will find out....what's yours, I am assuming you have one?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 07:48:26 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2019, 07:47:33 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2019, 08:09:48 AM »
If you listen to the podcast link provided earlier you will find out....what's yours, I am assuming you have one?

While we wait for your reply, the Az Lance, had 4 articles listed on google scholar. Might be a better reflection than researchgate as that is primarily a science network.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2019, 08:10:06 AM »

Colin,

Did your research indicate how long Lance practiced law, and whether or not he garnered any awards or commendations? 

Me?  I'm just a seventy year-old surf bum aka underachiever who scored in the 98th percentile on the SAT's verbal intelligence section in 1966 (but only in the 75th percentile on mathematical intelligence), and taught "English Conversation" in the Czech Republic for seven years, etc, etc, etc. 

Why don't you go to the EF and read my "bio"?  It's easy to find.  Just sort for "most visited".  Last time I checked, I was number 17, iirc.

Question:  You been a CTer long?

What influenced you?

Mark "I Was Subsidized By The KGB" Lane's Rush to Judgement?

Oliver "I Like Vladimir Putin And My Son Works For RT" Stone's JFK?

James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio at the so-called Education Forum?

Jefferson "Intellectually Dishonest" Morley?

« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 08:30:15 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2019, 08:10:06 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2019, 08:12:59 AM »
Colin,

Did your research indicate how long Lance practiced law, and whether or not he garnered any awards or commendations? 

--  MWT   ;)

Why would I bother researching that Lance any further? So, do you have any area of expertise? I am intrigued.