Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The "Domino Room Alibi"  (Read 73037 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: The "Domino Room Alibi"
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2019, 03:12:15 PM »
Advertisement
Don't see much traction from Lance's post David....looks a flop to me.....just some made up stuff. Is he really a lawyer? A practicing attorney or just someone with a law degree?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 04:04:21 PM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2019, 03:12:15 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2019, 05:02:38 PM »
Mr. BALL. What did you sit on while you ate your lunch?
Mr. WILLIAMS. First of all, I remember there was some boxes behind me. I just kind of leaned back on the boxes first. Then I began to get a little impatient, because there wasn't anyone coming up. So I decided to move to a two-wheeler.
Mr. BALL. A two-wheeler truck, you mean?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir. I remember sitting on this two-wheeler. By that time, I was through, and I got up and I just left then.
Mr. DULLES. How much of the room could you see as you finished your lunch there? Was your view obstructed by boxes of books, or could you see a good bit of the sixth floor?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, at the time I couldn't see too much of the sixth floor, because the books at the time were stacked so high. I could see only in the path that I was standing--as I remember, I could not possibly see anything to the east side of the building. But just one aisle, the aisle I was standing in I could see just about to the west side of the building. So far as seeing to the east and behind me, I could only see down the aisle behind me and the aisle to the west of me.

So why did he not notice the gunman at 12.15 seen in the SW window? Because he was eating in the SN.......where his lunch was originally discovered. And he was noticed by Rowland.

Your answer to my question is non-responsive. Again, why would he fight his way through the boxes encasing the sniper's nest to simply eat his lunch? Also, if he were waiting for friends to join him, how would they have seen him if he were squirreled away inside the sniper's nest? If you believe he is a flat-out liar, just say so. 

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2019, 05:18:01 PM »
* EDIT/FWIW -- Shortly after I posted the above comments, I looked up Bud's original 2011 Internet message regarding this topic of Oswald's rifle bullets. Here is that message:

"He [Oswald] doesn't need to see them [Jarman & Norman] on the first [floor], he only needs to have seen them outside, and heard them come in down below him. And it doesn't matter if he did see them on the first floor, I've always felt it was possible for a smart guy like Oswald to keep the bullets apart from the rifle, to allow for deniability if the rifle was discovered. If he left the bullets in his jacket pocket in the Domino room and went down to retrieve them, he might have seen them (although you [Donald Willis] are nowhere near establishing that he did with the weak out-of-context nonsense you are trying to use for support). You see, it doesn't matter if Oswald was on the first floor then, it doesn't afford him an alibi, nobody was killed then. It doesn't matter when the motorcade was due to arrive, if circumstances prevented Oswald from getting to where he hid the rifle, or he had trouble assembling it, these things would dictate more than the clock." -- Bud; July 1, 2011

The malarkey above is hilarious. So Oswald is smart enough to Hide the bullets to HIS rifle, yet he leaves HIS Rifle at the scene of the crime after killing a POTUS? And then parks himself inside a theater with absolutely No avenue of escape?  :D 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2019, 05:18:01 PM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2019, 07:45:23 PM »
Don't see much traction from Lance's post[,] David....looks a flop to me.....just some made up stuff. Is he really a lawyer? A practicing attorney or just someone with a law degree?

In that EF thread, Lance is doing the same thing I've been doing on JFK forums for the last 15 years----he's pointing out the (very) flawed thinking of the Anybody But Oswald conspiracy theorists.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/07/getting-back-to-basics.html
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 08:08:52 PM by David Von Pein »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2019, 07:52:45 PM »
So Oswald is smart enough to Hide the bullets to HIS rifle, yet he leaves HIS Rifle at the scene of the crime after killing a POTUS?

Yeah, you're right, he probably should have just walked out the front (or back) door of the TSBD carrying the 40-inch Carcano in his hands. Who's gonna notice, right?

Is that what you think a Presidential assassin should have done with his rifle after having just shot the POTUS?

And then parks himself inside a theater with absolutely No avenue of escape?  :D

Yeah, instead of ducking into a nice dark theater, Oswald should have just stayed right out there on sunny Jefferson Boulevard, in full view of the passing police cars who were searching for Officer Tippit's killer....right?

Replay ------->
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 08:06:37 PM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2019, 07:52:45 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2019, 08:08:55 PM »
In that EF thread, Lance is doing the same thing I've been doing on JFK forums for the last 15 years----he's pointing out the (very) flawed thinking of the Anybody But Oswald conspiracy theorists.

Not nearly as flawed as thinking that “why would a conspiracy do that?” is a good argument for Oswald’s guilt.

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2019, 08:17:16 PM »
Not nearly as flawed as thinking that “why would a conspiracy do that?” is a good argument for Oswald’s guilt.

Oh that's right. I forgot about that rule. LNers aren't permitted to ask such "Why would the plotters do that?" type of questions. We're supposed to just sit back and accept the crazy thinking of the David Liftons and Jim Garrisons and Oliver Stones of the world when they tell us that JFK's killers had a DESIRE to shoot at the President from the FRONT, even though their Designated Patsy was in the REAR.

And I'm not supposed to ask "Why would a conspiracy do that?", am I John?

Another Reprise ------>
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 08:19:45 PM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2019, 08:17:16 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2019, 08:18:27 PM »
* EDIT/FWIW -- Shortly after I posted the above comments, I looked up Bud's original 2011 Internet message regarding this topic of Oswald's rifle bullets. Here is that message:

"He [Oswald] doesn't need to see them [Jarman & Norman] on the first [floor], he only needs to have seen them outside, and heard them come in down below him. And it doesn't matter if he did see them on the first floor, I've always felt it was possible for a smart guy like Oswald to keep the bullets apart from the rifle, to allow for deniability if the rifle was discovered. If he left the bullets in his jacket pocket in the Domino room and went down to retrieve them, he might have seen them (although you [Donald Willis] are nowhere near establishing that he did with the weak out-of-context nonsense you are trying to use for support). You see, it doesn't matter if Oswald was on the first floor then, it doesn't afford him an alibi, nobody was killed then. It doesn't matter when the motorcade was due to arrive, if circumstances prevented Oswald from getting to where he hid the rifle, or he had trouble assembling it, these things would dictate more than the clock." -- Bud; July 1, 2011

I recall a guy, part of the WC in some way IIRC, saying something to the effect that Oswald may have been of two minds as to making an attempt on Kennedy at all, right down to the last few minutes.