Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The "Domino Room Alibi"  (Read 73124 times)

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

Re: The "Domino Room Alibi"
« Reply #296 on: September 21, 2019, 05:45:57 PM »
Advertisement
His T-shirt wasn't "dark". And there are witnesses who said Oswald often worked in only his T-shirt.

Oswald (IMO) probably shot JFK while wearing just his white T-shirt. His brown "arrest" shirt was likely lying at his feet in the Sniper's Nest (or on a box nearby). Oswald then used the brown shirt as a fingerprint-wiping rag as he raced to the northwest corner of the TSBD after the final shot. He then put the brown shirt on as he was quickly descending the stairs to the 2nd floor---leaving the shirt unbuttoned (see Marrion Baker's testimony; with Baker mistaking the shirt for a jacket).
Oswald (IMO) probably shot JFK

There you go again, admitting you do not know. Sorry Dave, but you said "Oswald (IMO) probably shot JFK"

You also make suggestions as if you're brainstorming  "shirt was likely lying at his feet..." and  "(or on a box nearby)".  You are not sure of yourself

Then you change to complete certainly as if you witnessed this part: "Oswald then used....shirt as a fingerprint-wiping rag as he raced"???????

Again you are suggesting Oswald was racing around. The problem is your witness describes the man's demeanor

He didn't seem to be in a great rush, hurry, he seemed to pause for a moment
--Howard Brennen

So, David, you are talking about something that did not happen and Brennen is talking about some other guy and not Oswald

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #296 on: September 21, 2019, 05:45:57 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #297 on: September 21, 2019, 08:16:50 PM »
  I provided the HSCA Record Number for the 46-second run to the 2nd floor. (Must be another "fake" document, huh?)
That same grandstanding was also done by Gerald Ford years before. Starting at the stairway- it was- on your mark, get set, go -without traversing from the alleged sniper's window.. through stacks of boxes..wiping off and hiding a supposed rifle...then descending with reckless abandon ...but not proceeding to the Coke machine ....purchasing a soda...and then assuming the posture of complete at ease.
Instead of confirming the Oswald did it myth...it dispelled it.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #298 on: September 21, 2019, 09:44:30 PM »
That same grandstanding was also done by Gerald Ford years before. Starting at the stairway- it was- on your mark, get set, go -without traversing from the alleged sniper's window.. through stacks of boxes..wiping off and hiding a supposed rifle...then descending with reckless abandon ...but not proceeding to the Coke machine ....purchasing a soda...and then assuming the posture of complete at ease.

If the Warren Commission had "re-enacted the imaginary actions of Lee Oswald after the shooting they would have proven that their imaginary scenario was utterly impossible.  They knew that...and therefore twisted the facts and did not use accurate data ....

Here's a list of the altered and twisted facts...( in no particular order) 

A) They said that the killer ( LHO) departed the SN immediately and dashed to the second floor lunchroom...But their prime witness ( Brennan) told them that the man that he saw STANDING and aiming a hunting rifle out of a window was NOT in any hurry...  They simply ignored Brennan...

B) They said that the arch villain Lee Harrvey Osssswald ( Boo... Hiss) Sat on a box and calmly shot the President as he rode by....Brennan told them that the man he saw was STANDING...not sitting.  They simply ignore Brennan

C)  They examined the clothing that Lee was wearing and found that he had left a tuft of fibers from the DARK colored shirt on the butt of the rifle....  Howard Brennan told them that the man was wearing Light colored khaki clothing.....   and Lee didn't even own any light colored khaki clothes...  The simply ignored Brennan.

They claimed that Lee Oswald had used a Mannlicher Carcano to shoot JFK...But Howard Brennan told them that the man was aiming a "high powered" rifle which is a term that is synonymous with "hunting rifle''.... Brennan ventured a guess that the rifle that he saw "all of the barrel of" was a 30-30 Winchester. 
They ignored his description and decided that it was the carcano that was used.

I could go on and on ......But I've got other things to do right now.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #298 on: September 21, 2019, 09:44:30 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #299 on: September 21, 2019, 09:44:54 PM »
Mrs. Walther told the FBI that almost immediately after she saw the second man in the window, the presidential motorcade approached on Houston Street.(19)

You dropped this from your cut and paste Bill. Intentional?

In answer to your question.....a successful one it seems. One that "exposed" himself with weapon in hand 15 minutes before the arrival of the target.

Also....

"In an FBI interview on December 5, 1963, Mrs. Ruby Henderson related that at the time of the motorcade, she was standing on the east side of Elm Street "just north of Houston Street."(1) She said that right after an ambulance left the area with a man who had suffered an epileptic seizure, she looked up at the Texas School Book Depository; she Saw two men in the window on one of the upper floors.(2) She could not recall exactly which floor they were on, but stated that she did not recall seeing any other persons on any floors above the two men.(3)."

Note again both Walther and Henderson reference Belknap's seizure.....a key point for determining timing.

You dropped this from your cut and paste Bill. Intentional?
>>> LOL. I provided the link to the entire HSCA article. And why are you lot so phobic about C&P?

My point: Why would any shooter expose himself in the manner in which Walther described? Sounds like looney-tunes to me.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 09:49:00 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #300 on: September 21, 2019, 09:52:22 PM »
This is the same Bill Chapman who gets righteously indignant if you question a single thing that Howard Brennan claimed.

Nah, just your telling us what Brennan saw or didn't see... add Euins, Brewer, and every LNer to that

Now go ahead and address the point I made about why any shooter would hang out a window the way Walther described, and let me add why SecondMan wouldn't pull him back at least a little.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 10:07:48 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #300 on: September 21, 2019, 09:52:22 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #301 on: September 21, 2019, 10:09:20 PM »
Nah, just your telling us what Brennan saw or didn't see... add Euins, Brewer, etc to that

Now go ahead and address the point I made about why any shooter would hang out a window the way Walther described, and let me add why SecondMan wouldn't pull him back at least a little.

The man stuck the rifle out of the window to enable James Powell to take a photo which showed "the assassin's rifle sticking out of the window....Never mind that Powell took the photo a few minutes before the motorcade arrived...Nobody would have questioned the authenticity of his photo .....If Tom Dillard hadn't taken a nearly identical photo that refuted Powell's staged photo.   Incidentally...I believe the seizure victim was staged to draw the attention of the crowd to the flashing red lights of the ambulance so Powell and the man on the sixth floor could take the photo unnoticed by the spectators.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 10:11:33 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #302 on: September 21, 2019, 10:10:29 PM »

Link?

Oh, wait..

« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 10:29:33 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #302 on: September 21, 2019, 10:10:29 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #303 on: September 21, 2019, 11:03:47 PM »
Nah, just your telling us what Brennan saw or didn't see... add Euins, Brewer, and every LNer to that

Don't you understand, Bill?

They were framing "Oswald-in-the-Sniper's-Nest" before they shot JFK fifteen times from the front and both sides, and at least once from the roof of the DalTex Building.

--  MWT   ;)