Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The number four CT nightmare question ...  (Read 2672 times)

Offline Jorn Frending

Re: The number four CT nightmare question ...
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2020, 09:31:43 PM »
Advertisement
A patsy is "in on it", whether he is aware of his role or gets double-crossed. Oswald acted exactly like a patsy from start to finish. Google "Thomas Arthur Vallee" (see my avatar) for Plan A. Oswald was Plan B.

As far as being an asset is concerned, Oswald was a singleton agent sheep-dipped in the fake defector program headed by James J. Angleton who was the Associate Deputy Director of Operations for Counterintelligence at the time. He took over for Allen Dulles after he got canned by JFK for his role in the Bay of Pigs fiasco. Dulles did not go quietly into the night and is the architect of the Big Event. Otherwise, what the hell was he doing on the WC? He was best buds with Angleton who extorted Hoover into the mix with a compromising photo. It was an easy sell, however, because Hoover was the defacto boss of the mafia and already hated JFK. They all hated JFK. The Big Event was officially "on" once Johnson got onboard. Watch "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" for more background.

Hello Jack

A patsy is "in on it", whether he is aware of his role or gets double-crossed

Fair remark, however, Oswald being an intelligence asset wood make it much easier to double-cross him or being the only way possible in order to establish garanties.

Oswald being an intelligence asset would demand a cover up Frome A HIGH LEVEL, permitting the murder being committed on a LOWER (LOCAL) LEVEL and generally demanding less people involved ...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 09:56:31 PM by Jorn Frending »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2020, 09:31:43 PM »

Offline Jorn Frending

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2020, 09:44:15 PM »
"Despite that Oswald was indeed a person with great interest in politics he didn't care to watch the motorcade."

I guess you're 100% sure the prayer man isn't Ozzie?

"Despite shots were fired at the motorcade and that some claimed that the president had been shot, what does he do? He leaves Dealey Plaza without hanging around to find out more about what happend."

He's a recent defector back from the USSR and the FBI is on his azz. Whether that story is real or a cover I can't imagine he would want to stick around get mixed up and exposed in someone else's trouble.

"After having arrived back home only to leave again immediately, when leaving his room his landlady is watching the news. Yet he does not stop for even just a moment to know more about what happened"

Hmmmm I wonder why?

Lee Oswald's housekeeper (Earlene Roberts, right) and landlady (Gladys Johnson, left) photographed at Oswald's rooming house on the evening of the JFK assassination Courtesy Fort Worth Star-Telegram Collection, Special Collections Division, University of Texas at Arlington Libraries

Hello Gary

I realize that we have to tell "what we see" to get anywhere. In my case "I don't see Oswald on the stairs" without incurring in too many contradictions ...

Thank you for your documented photo and info distinguishing housekeeper and Landlady ...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 09:57:41 PM by Jorn Frending »