Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lance Payette speaks and How this would play out in court!  (Read 13977 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Lance Payette speaks and How this would play out in court!
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2018, 09:44:05 PM »
Advertisement
Brennan has no credibility whatsoever.

LBJ's Special Select Cover Up Committee certainly thought he had credibility, and he was their prime witness who they needed to use to convince the public that Leee Harrrrrvey Osssswald was guilty.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2018, 09:44:05 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2018, 10:18:54 PM »
From the DiEugenics guy over on the ED Forum:

Lance:

Just out of curiosity, how long have you been investigating this case?

I say that because your urge to find closure on this issue, with conclusions that to most people would seem jerry built strikes me as being rather odd for any kind of person who is very familiar with this case. Also, your lack of any interviews or documentary research into the provenance of the money order is also puzzling.

I mean lawyers are supposed to be ultra vigilant about the issues of chain of possession. That is, how did a piece of evidence get from one step to another, how did it originate? Because if there are any lacunae in that chain, the court, the jury and judge will look askance at that evidence.

Yet, in your eagerness for finality, you have not asked one question about this issue. Therefore in just a matter of days and sixteen posts, you have done what say Gil Jesus, David Josephs, John Armstrong, Martha Moyer and the later Ray Gallagher could not do in literally years of research, going back to the nineties.

Are you familiar with those issues at all? Have you researched them? Or are they irrelevant to you?

;D

I think it is reasonable to expect it would have required bus loads of pre-assassination planners and post assassination coordinators and fakery
management to bring the beliefs and conclusions of DiEugenio and Sandy to the realm of possibilities.

Whoops......I almost neglected to lump Caprio in with DiEugenio and Sandy.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2018, 06:09:52 PM »

Then why have you used his statements to bolster your position that there was a man who was dressed in light colored khaki clothing aiming a hunting rifle from the SE corner window?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2018, 06:09:52 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2018, 11:28:08 PM »

Then why have you used his statements to bolster your position that there was a man who was dressed in light colored khaki clothing aiming a hunting rifle from the SE corner window?

I haven't.