Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Dark Complected Man outside TSDB?  (Read 9897 times)

Offline Sim Heninger

Re: Dark Complected Man outside TSDB?
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2019, 04:46:45 AM »
Advertisement
(having a problem getting a photo loaded - will try tomorrow)

The cutouts are visible in the tramps/cops photo posted by Robert on 9/8, if that's the one you're referring to.

This is offthread, but I've always thought the timing of the Charles Bronson film of the ambulance, which shows the so-called Oswald window minutes before the motorcade arrived, could be timed by the shadow of the Records Building on the Dal-Tex.

Wonderful work, James.

Sim

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2019, 04:46:45 AM »

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2019, 09:45:21 AM »
Could the Dorman film shadow positioning be of any use? it's in the same area of one of the tramps photos

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2019, 08:49:45 PM »
The cutouts are visible in the tramps/cops photo posted by Robert on 9/8, if that's the one you're referring to.

This is offthread, but I've always thought the timing of the Charles Bronson film of the ambulance, which shows the so-called Oswald window minutes before the motorcade arrived, could be timed by the shadow of the Records Building on the Dal-Tex.

Wonderful work, James.

Sim
Sim, try this link. I think I had this issue trying to embed imagery form my Google Drive.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/61/The_Three_Tramps.jpg

And below is a reworked animation taken from a better angle. I hope this works. >:(

James

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2019, 08:49:45 PM »

Offline Sim Heninger

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2019, 01:16:01 AM »
Sim, try this link. I think I had this issue trying to embed imagery form my Google Drive.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/61/The_Three_Tramps.jpg

And below is a reworked animation taken from a better angle. I hope this works. >:(

James

Yes, it does work, James.  All of your graphics indicate a time of 2:15 give-or-take for when the tramps were marched across to the sheriff's office. That is more consistent with witness accounts I've come across.

Sim

Offline Sim Heninger

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2019, 07:57:36 PM »

It's this pic @ Royell? one of the Mentesana frames
skaggsberet

Her's a link to a Skaggs closeup of the man with the beret in the rifle group...not DCM.  The phot's from Robin's Gallery.

Sim

« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 08:19:39 PM by Sim Heninger »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2019, 07:57:36 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2019, 04:13:59 PM »
skaggsberet

Her's a link to a Skaggs closeup of the man with the beret in the rifle group...not DCM.  The phot's from Robin's Gallery.

Sim

If you look at an uncropped still frame from the above Montesana Film, you will see that this man being ID'd as Skaggs has a White Object extending out of his (R) suit jacket pocket. A White Object being visible from the (R) suit jacket pocket to this point has been Solely used to ID Darnell. Solely attributing this "Signature" White Object in the (R) suit jacket pocket to Darnell is NOT a valid means of identification. 
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 10:55:03 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2019, 09:44:06 PM »
Thanks Royell.  That's the problem with creative fuzzy image interpretation and assumptions.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2019, 09:44:06 PM »

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2019, 01:17:28 AM »
Thanks Royell.  That's the problem with creative fuzzy image interpretation and assumptions.

The frustrations of JFK's assassination are so painfully there to see when we are relying on amateur interest/research regarding undoubtedly strange characters that have been captured visually, on the day, acting in ways that deserved greater investigative government resources. For Umbrella Man, and DCM to have received virtually no curiosity as to their actions is just ridiculous. Every instance of their photographic existence in dealey plaza to be fuzzy, blurred, and corrupted is ridiculous. There is alteration at hand, IMO.