Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Mrs Robert Reid  (Read 22526 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #1150 on: November 09, 2019, 07:09:16 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mr Ford,
I'm simply determining the time of that Cook/Cooper scene. As far as that being Jeraldine Reid I don't know. I do think at this time that the woman in that film is probably the woman in the Homicide office with Jim Leavelle. I'd really like to know how the assignment as Jeraldine Reid in Cooper was made.

Mr Hackerott, the image identity is based upon some testimony/statements as corroboration and using various film/photo images that, at least to some degree, indicate said Person/Image represents JeraldeanBrayReid, and yet do not appear to represent anyone else. Simply, Mrs Reid went outside, as did most of the employees at the TSBD Bldg, to view the passing Motorcade. Said Person/Image proper identity can be relative to other aspects of the events of 11/22/'63 in DealeyPlaza.
Your efforts indicate accuracy and thoroughness, and are much appreciated.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1150 on: November 09, 2019, 07:09:16 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #1151 on: November 09, 2019, 07:31:50 PM »
Mr Hackerott, the image identity is based upon some testimony/statements as corroboration and using various film/photo images that, at least to some degree, indicate said Person/Image represents JeraldeanBrayReid, and yet do not appear to represent anyone else. Simply, Mrs Reid went outside, as did most of the employees at the TSBD Bldg, to view the passing Motorcade. Said Person/Image proper identity can be relative to other aspects of the events of 11/22/'63 in DealeyPlaza.

Larry,

Point being?

--  MWT   ;)

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1152 on: November 09, 2019, 09:32:10 PM »
Larry,

Point being?

--  MWT   ;)
I suppose I thought I was answering James' inquiry, overall, but apparently not.
Quoting JamesHackerott:"I'd really like to know how the assignment as Jeraldean Reid in Cooper was made".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1152 on: November 09, 2019, 09:32:10 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #1153 on: November 09, 2019, 10:25:09 PM »

We have already confirmed the woman next to Leavelle has the same glasses and thin leather pocketbook strap as the woman in Cooper...

Offline James Hackerott

« Reply #1154 on: November 09, 2019, 11:33:20 PM »
Larry, I do appreciate your response. I was looking through my archives and found a Don Roberdeau map I have as version 8. I don't know if was mine or his version number. The properties show it was modified April 2003. That version seems to be the first version where he plotted Reid. At that time he placed her on the island near the traffic pole.  At some time he revised the location to more like we think we see it now.
Thanks again.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1154 on: November 09, 2019, 11:33:20 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #1155 on: November 10, 2019, 12:26:35 AM »
Larry, I do appreciate your response. I was looking through my archives and found a Don Roberdeau map I have as version 8. I don't know if was mine or his version number. The properties show it was modified April 2003. That version seems to be the first version where he plotted Reid. At that time he placed her on the island near the traffic pole.  At some time he revised the location to more like we think we see it now.
Thanks again.

James,

In his 2011 map, Roberdeau somehow managed to place the woman we've been calling Reid correctly -- standing almost directly in front of the right edge of the TSBD entrance and in the street, in the curving line of people that starts on the left at-or-near the tip of the "island".

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 12:35:04 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline James Hackerott

« Reply #1156 on: November 10, 2019, 01:11:34 AM »
James,

In his 2011 map, Roberdeau somehow managed to place the woman we've been calling Reid correctly -- standing almost directly in front of the right edge of the TSBD entrance and in the street, in the curving line of people that starts on the left at-or-near the tip of the "island".

--  MWT  ;)

Thomas,

I realize he eventually shifted Reid as well as members of her "group" out from the traffic light. What I'd like to know is what triggered that edit. Was it just that one member of the group was correctly re-identified and the entire group was moved together. Or was there another specific reason Reid was relocated. Photo documents I'm not aware of, other than the Leavelle film? I probably should not have brought it up as Don is not here to comment.

James

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1156 on: November 10, 2019, 01:11:34 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #1157 on: November 10, 2019, 01:23:01 AM »
Thomas,

I realize he eventually shifted Reid as well as members of her "group" out from the traffic light. What I'd like to know is what triggered that edit. Was it just that one member of the group was correctly re-identified and the entire group was moved together. Or was there another specific reason Reid was relocated. Photo documents I'm not aware of, other than the Leavelle film? I probably should not have brought it up as Don is not here to comment.

James

James,

I recommend taking note of where Patricia Ann Donaldson (nee Lawrence) is standing while talking to Max Holland in a couple of different segments in "The Missing Bullet" video, and watching the slow-motion footage shot by Tina Towner, etc, in "The Missing Bullet" as well, in which you can make out in the background  all-in-white "Stetson Man," Lupe Whitaker, and Patricia Ann Lawrence and an unknown woman standing to her left (both of whom are wearing black), for reference.

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 10:55:22 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1157 on: November 10, 2019, 01:23:01 AM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #1158 on: November 10, 2019, 02:22:17 AM »
We have already confirmed the woman next to Leavelle has the same glasses and thin leather pocketbook strap as the woman in Cooper...

Who’s “we”? “Confirmed”, my a$$.

And how does that make either one “Mrs Reid”?

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #1159 on: November 10, 2019, 04:41:35 AM »
I’m stunned. Graves actually referred to somebody in a film as “unknown”, rather than just making up a name.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1159 on: November 10, 2019, 04:41:35 AM »

Mobile View