Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Mrs Robert Reid  (Read 26169 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #1050 on: October 27, 2019, 05:10:54 AM »
1) Well, I doubt that she wore them to bed or while taking a shower, but let me ask you a question: Have you ever seen a photograph (I've seen 5 or 6 of them, iirc) of Gloria Calvery in which she wasn't wearing her big, black-framed glasses?

LOL, you mean the 5 or 6 photos that were all taken at the same Christmas party? The ones your nemesis, Karen Westbrook, identified Calvery in (even though you’re convinced that Westbrook can’t tell Calvery from Holt)?

3) Since we can see Zapruder up on the pillar in the background in Willis-5, and since we know where Phil Willis was standing when he took said photo, the positive identification of Ernest Brandt in that photo (and John Templin on his left), in conjunction with Unger's and Roberdeau's identification of Brandt and Templin in Zapruder, helps us establish that the black-blouse and black-headscarf-wearing woman in Betzner-3 (whom you one labeled "Glasses Woman" in said photo) is the same person as the big, tall, black-blouse and black-headscarf-wearing woman in Zapruder, does it not?

And we’re back to the wild-ass guesses about who people are and where they’re standing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1050 on: October 27, 2019, 05:10:54 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #1051 on: October 27, 2019, 01:46:10 PM »
LOL, you mean the 5 or 6 photos that were all taken at the same Christmas party? The ones your nemesis, Karen Westbrook, identified Calvery in (even though you’re convinced that Westbrook can’t tell Calvery from Holt)?

And we’re back to the wild-ass guesses about who people are and where they’re standing.

John,

Haven't you seen her high school and her marriage photos?

Hint: Her maiden name was Little.

--  MWT. ;)

PS  It's relatively easy identifying an old colleague when that person is standing in a group photo, looking directly at the camera. Even a process of elimination comes into play there.

Not so easy when Stella Mae Jacob, strawberry-blond Gloria Holt, and headscarf-wearing Sharon Simmons have their backs to the camera, from a distance, and 54 years after-the-fact.

--  MWT. ;)

« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 01:57:41 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #1052 on: October 27, 2019, 02:06:22 PM »
Haven't you seen her high school and her marriage photos?

Still trying to figure out how you got to “5 or 6”.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1052 on: October 27, 2019, 02:06:22 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #1053 on: October 27, 2019, 02:24:12 PM »
Still trying to figure out how you got to “5 or 6”.

John,

If my math is correct, these and the three Christmas Party photos make six.

http://www.prayer-man.com/tsbd/gloria-calvery/

I submit that your erstwhile "Glasses Woman" in Betzner-3 makes "7", no matter how much one over-enlarges it to try to make them go away.

Questions for you:
Can you find the black-blouse and black-headscarf-wearing woman (whom you labeled "Glasses Woman" until you realized Gloria Calvery wore glasses) in full-frame Betzner-3, below? https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?pid=1267&fullsize=1
Can you see Abraham Zapruder standing on the pedestal, behind her and a little to her left? (Do you need "proof" that that's really Abraham Zapruder up there, and/or that the photo was taken by Hugh Betzner?) When you look at Zapruder frames, can you find Hugh Betzner in the background? If not, can you figure out where he was standing by looking at full-frame Betzner-3, itself, or by looking at other photos and films that were taken simultaneously with Betzner-3?
Is the big, tall, black-blouse and black-headscarf-wearing woman in the Zapruder film standing a little to the left (and in the foreground, of course) of Hugh Betzner in Zapruder? Is the black-blouse and black-headscarf-wearing woman in Betzner-3 standing a little to the right (and in front of, of course) of Abraham Zapruder in Betzner-3? Don't you think that, taking these photographic observations into consideration, it's clear to open-minded students of the assassination that your black-blouse and black-headscarf-wearing "Glasses Woman" in Betzner-3 is the same person as the big, tall, black-blouse and black-headscarf-wearing woman in Zapruder?

--  MWT  ;)

PS  Forum member Denis Morissette claims to have spotted Hugh Betzner (and Phil Willis!) in the Zapruder film:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/jfkassassinationfiles.wordpress.com/2015/08/20/amateur-cameramen-and-photographers-in-dealey-plaza/amp/

« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 03:40:23 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #1054 on: October 27, 2019, 03:45:38 PM »

Thomas:  You should just ignore a deviant person who is only going to gratuitously say no to every and any thing you post...

Your hopeless exchanges are leading nowhere and just serve to hijack the thread away from more productive conversations...

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #1054 on: October 27, 2019, 03:45:38 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #1055 on: October 27, 2019, 03:49:47 PM »
If my math is correct, these and the three Christmas Party photos make six.

LOL. The fact that she’s wearing the same glasses in 3 photos taken the same day is utterly meaningless.

I submit that your erstwhile "Glasses Woman" in Betzner-3 makes "7", no matter how much one over-enlarges it to try to make them go away.

You always think that your creative blob interpretation is reality. What’s new?

But I remind you: your claim was that Calvery always wore large, black framed glasses.

Questions for you:

Enough with the damn “questions”. All you are doing is restating the same claims over and over again ad nauseum.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #1056 on: October 27, 2019, 03:57:15 PM »
Thomas:  You should just ignore a deviant person who is only going to gratuitously say no to every and any thing you post...

Actually he should ignore the guy who pathologically lies about the evidence and what witnesses said, and who makes up stories with no basis in fact.

Your hopeless exchanges are leading nowhere and just serve to hijack the thread away from more productive conversations...

On that we agree. Tommy thinks that if he keeps obsessively regurgitating the same garbage a few thousand more times in every possible discussion thread that it will somehow be accepted.

But then you do the exact same thing...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1056 on: October 27, 2019, 03:57:15 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #1057 on: October 27, 2019, 10:55:25 PM »
LOL. The fact that she’s wearing the same glasses in 3 photos taken the same day is utterly meaningless.

You always think that your creative blob interpretation is reality. What’s new?

But I remind you: your claim was that Calvery always wore large, black framed glasses.

Enough with the damn “questions”. All you are doing is restating the same claims over and over again ad nauseum.

John,

We see her wearing them in high school in 1960, on her July 1963 wedding day, and at the December 1963 Christmas Party.

Do you think she was wearing contact lenses on November 22, 1963?

If so, why wasn't she wearing them one month later at the Christmas Party?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 11:03:41 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1057 on: October 27, 2019, 10:55:25 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #1058 on: October 27, 2019, 11:45:08 PM »
Do you think she was wearing contact lenses on November 22, 1963?

No.

Now do you have any evidence for your claim that she always wore large black-framed glasses?

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #1059 on: October 28, 2019, 01:32:37 AM »
No.

Now do you have any evidence for your claim that she always wore large black-framed glasses?

John,

My bad.

I shouldn't have said "always," because I have no "evidence" for that.

Taking into consideration the fact they were such "stylin'" glasses, maybe she only wore them for her high school senior portrait, her wedding, and at Christmas parties.

LOL

--  MWT   ;)

PS  Please tell us again why you labeled the black-blouse and black-headscarf-wearing woman in Betzner-3 (the woman who corresponds to the big, tall, black-blouse and black-headscarf-wearing woman in Zapruder) "Glasses Woman" ... until, of course, you remembered that Gloria Calvery often / occasionally / sometimes... wore glasses.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 01:40:38 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1059 on: October 28, 2019, 01:32:37 AM »

Mobile View