Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Mrs Robert Reid  (Read 26180 times)

Offline Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #990 on: October 16, 2019, 07:18:40 PM »

I can't understand why the yearbook Jeraldean Reid looks like the Stanton photo album Mrs Reid but doesn't look like the sidewalk/Leavelle Mrs Reid?...

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #990 on: October 16, 2019, 07:18:40 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #991 on: October 16, 2019, 07:33:40 PM »
Because there is no "sidewalk/Leavelle Mrs Reid".  That's just made-up Doyle nonsense.

Offline Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #992 on: October 16, 2019, 08:14:10 PM »

As long as Iacoletti can't explain who else besides Mrs Reid that woman was who was interviewed by Leavelle and seen walking in contact with other Depository employees it is Mrs Reid...

Gratuitously taking the other side on everything is as boring as it is c****...

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #992 on: October 16, 2019, 08:14:10 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #993 on: October 16, 2019, 08:28:08 PM »
As long as Iacoletti can't explain who else besides Mrs Reid that woman was who was interviewed by Leavelle and seen walking in contact with other Depository employees it is Mrs Reid...

No, that's Doyle "logic".

Until Doyle actually has some evidence that any of those women are named Reid, then they are unidentified.

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #994 on: October 17, 2019, 05:03:45 AM »
I can't understand why the yearbook Jeraldean Reid looks like the Stanton photo album Mrs Reid but doesn't look like the sidewalk/Leavelle Mrs Reid?...

It would be helpful to know her height, but image reproduction quality and variables have to be considered. My take, FWIW.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #994 on: October 17, 2019, 05:03:45 AM »

Online Tom Scully

« Reply #995 on: October 17, 2019, 03:48:36 PM »
It would be helpful to know her height, but image reproduction quality and variables have to be considered. My take, FWIW.
Why not her length, and girth, too?

FWIW, masturbation is "helpful" from the standpoint of the "stroker," but certainly not to anyone who happens upon the act in progress. The BYP are actually identifiable photo evidence. The face and the background require almost no interpretation, especially compared to the "blobology" you are fixated on. There are not literally dozens of witnesses in the record impeaching specifically the facts on display in the BYP. However, in your "blobology" pursuit, Oswald's supervisor and "the boy" who drove him to work that morning both impeach your "wishes". I expect you dismiss the BYP as "fake".
If you truly are smart enough to "break open the case," you would be able to anticipate the obvious....that you will convince no one who is not also in "the grip" of what you are flogging/choking (i.e. the "bishop," the "chicken") here.

All of the above considered, your fixation, the time and attention you devote to it and presenting it, is intellectual self abuse! Please stop fouling these threads. Facts and nonsense cannot exist in the same space. Nonsense is obscuring the light of the scant actual, verifiable research posted to this forum. It is being overwhelmed by it. See, "How to quickly "wipe down your weapon," wash you hands when you are finished, LOL!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 03:53:10 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #996 on: October 17, 2019, 04:16:18 PM »

FWIW, masturbation is "helpful" from the standpoint of the "stroker," but certainly not to anyone who happens upon the act in progress. The BYP are actually identifiable photo evidence. The face and the background require almost no interpretation, especially compared to the "blobology" you are fixated on. There are not literally dozens of witnesses in the record impeaching specifically the facts on display in the BYP. However, in your "blobology" pursuit, Oswald's supervisor and "the boy" who drove him to work that morning both impeach your "wishes". I expect you dismiss the BYP as "fake".
If you truly are smart enough to "break open the case," you would be able to anticipate the obvious....that you will convince no one who is not also in "the grip" of what you are flogging/choking (i.e. the "bishop," the "chicken") here.

All of the above considered, your fixation, the time and attention you devote to it and presenting it, is intellectual self abuse! Please stop fouling these threads. Facts and nonsense cannot exist in the same space. Nonsense is obscuring the light of the scant actual, verifiable research posted to this forum. It is being overwhelmed by it. See, "How to quickly "wipe down your weapon," wash you hands when you are finished, LOL!

"I'm a croaker/I'm a stroker/I'm a midnight choker/I get my lovin' on the rug"

Sorry, born ta' say it.  Who's your Space Cowboy now, Larry?

PrayerPerson was, according to my eyes, a dude taking pictures with a camera, perhaps someone off the street to get a better shot of the Prez' going by.  Apparently that possibility is gaining traction (ask Fred Litwin).  Imagine the dude (or his progeny) finding out about this debacle and presenting his film to the 6th Floor Museum.  Perhaps he was from out of town, perhaps he was
killed in a car crash on the way home.  Who knows?  I'm sure this dude wasn't Oswald, though.  The evidence is overwhelming, IMHO+
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 04:19:27 PM by Mark A. Oblazney »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #996 on: October 17, 2019, 04:16:18 PM »

Online Tom Scully

« Reply #997 on: October 17, 2019, 04:43:52 PM »

PrayerPerson was, according to my eyes, a dude taking pictures with a camera, perhaps someone off the street to get a better shot of the Prez' going by.  Apparently that possibility is gaining traction (ask Fred Litwin).  Imagine the dude (or his progeny) finding out about this debacle and presenting his film to the 6th Floor Museum.  Perhaps he was from out of town, perhaps he was
killed in a car crash on the way home.  Who knows?  I'm sure this dude wasn't Oswald, though.  The evidence is overwhelming, IMHO+

prayerwoman.com :
....You're the cutest thing that I ever did see
I really love your peaches
Wanna shake your tree
Lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey all the time,

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/stevemillerband/thejoker.html
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 04:46:13 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #997 on: October 17, 2019, 04:43:52 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #998 on: October 17, 2019, 05:49:26 PM »

This is the Mrs Robert Reid Topic Thread. In any event, two more to ignore.

Offline Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #999 on: October 17, 2019, 06:05:39 PM »

This is the Mrs Robert Reid Topic Thread. In any event, two more to ignore.

I'm glad that you also see there are people here who are only here for malicious disruption...

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #999 on: October 17, 2019, 06:05:39 PM »

Mobile View