Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Mrs Robert Reid  (Read 26173 times)

Offline James Hackerott

Re: Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #970 on: October 11, 2019, 04:55:13 AM »
Funny ...

-- MWT ;)

PS  And what if "we" are never able to determine the timing of the Cook-Cooper footage of the corner, especially with Iacoletti-required 100% certainty and documentation?

Do you really think Marilyn Sitzman and Charles and Beatrice Hester were hangin' around the TSBD as late as 2 o'clock instead of inside the DalTex Building or on their way home?

I rather doubt it.

PPS  Would it benefit your theory to find out the Cook-Cooper footage of the corner was taken at 2 o'clock?

If so, how so, Brian?

PPPS  A different person than Mrs. Robert A. Reid, or a different person than Jeraldean Reid?

(LOL)
It appears to me that the sidewalk crowd shoo-away took place as early as 12:50 but before 1 pm. Compare the TSBD SE corner shadow with a 3D simulation. Say 12:55 plus/minus 5 minutes. I'm having trouble with Imgur so try my GoogleDrive link below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bVDs2nTL4B36yk6xoR72n00aM2ACQ0UL
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 03:03:13 PM by James Hackerott »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #970 on: October 11, 2019, 04:55:13 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #971 on: October 11, 2019, 06:48:38 AM »
Kind of like, "I'll bet I can out conjecture you, but you have to supposition me back right away or otherwise your conjecture holds no water against my conjectural supposition, get it?"  :D

Bettina,

Is your real name "Paz Marverde"?

Just wondering ...

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 07:11:42 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online Tom Scully

« Reply #972 on: October 11, 2019, 08:00:55 AM »
Bettina,

Is your real name "Paz Marverde"?

Just wondering ...

-- MWT  ;)

Em-Dubbya...

...He was a navy man
Stationed in Newport News
She was a high school queen
With nothing left to lose

Her name was Lorelei
She was his only girl
She called him Speedoo
But his Christian name
Was Mr. Earl
She called him Speedoo
But his Christian name
Was Mr. Earl

.....did it upset your dad that his contact info was posted, a few days ago? I hope he is not being harassed with nuisance
phone calls from "toaster" Doyle!

« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 08:07:07 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #972 on: October 11, 2019, 08:00:55 AM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #973 on: October 11, 2019, 08:06:54 AM »
Em-Dubbya...

.....did it upset your dad that his contact info was posted, a few days ago?

I'm hearing 'the sound of silence'  again, Tom.  Tis' refreshing in a way.  Nice to hear that Bertie's last post was ad hominem-less.  Ahhhhhhhh.   Now let's all take a shower and get the stench from under the pits out of our way, and start the day anew........

Online Tom Scully

« Reply #974 on: October 11, 2019, 08:11:51 AM »
I'm hearing 'the sound of silence'  again, Tom.  Tis' refreshing in a way.  Nice to hear that Bertie's last post was ad hominem-less.  Ahhhhhhhh.   Now let's all take a shower and get the stench from under the pits out of our way, and start the day anew........

Yeah, ours are stinkin' wicked bad! And a giant, eff-U, from all of us, across the pond. BTW, weren't the French, "fighting for their land," too, on D-Day? Comin' atchoo.... (ordered a new "hinge" from Amazon...apparently, we've become "Un"...)
South Korea, next, on the Great White Whine's "bringin' home, the troops, list?

Trump predicts Islamic State fighters will escape to Europe ...
1 day ago - When asked by reporters whether he was concerned that Islamic State fighters would be able to escape Syria because of Turkey's military ...
....linguine forensics... (Shi'a seem the reasonable alternative? Iran has never invaded a neighbor...)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 08:19:44 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #974 on: October 11, 2019, 08:11:51 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #975 on: October 11, 2019, 08:28:41 AM »
. . .

"Toaster" Doyle?

OMG, has my handler been permanently banned?

--  MWT   :'(

Online Tom Scully

« Reply #976 on: October 11, 2019, 09:23:14 AM »
"Toaster" Doyle?

OMG, has my handler been permanently banned?

--  MWT   :'(

It's a big internet, but a small world.... Brian musta read this and changed it to the present one...

(He still has some access...)

on Thu 03 Oct 2019, 1:46 am
I do wonder as I wander if this mini rant is directed at Sxxxxy...who has given Brian a splendid "toast" avatar...
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 09:24:40 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #976 on: October 11, 2019, 09:23:14 AM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #977 on: October 11, 2019, 12:54:46 PM »
Yeah, ours are stinkin' wicked bad! And a giant, eff-U, from all of us, across the pond. BTW, weren't the French, "fighting for their land," too, on D-Day? Comin' atchoo.... (ordered a new "hinge" from Amazon...apparently, we've become "Un"...)
South Korea, next, on the Great White Whine's "bringin' home, the troops, list?
....linguine forensics... (Shi'a seem the reasonable alternative? Iran has never invaded a neighbor...)

The "Pee-Kay-Kee' ???  O-kee!  We are most certainly living in the most extraordinarily interesting times.  Where's Confucius?  I hear/see only....... confusion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #977 on: October 11, 2019, 12:54:46 PM »

Offline Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #978 on: October 11, 2019, 04:17:08 PM »
It appears to me that the sidewalk crowd shoo-away took place as early as 12:50 but before 1 pm. Compare the TSBD SE corner shadow with a 3D simulation. Say 12:55 plus/minus 5 minutes. I'm having trouble with Imgur so try my GoogleDrive link below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bVDs2nTL4B36yk6xoR72n00aM2ACQ0UL

I don't know if this is accurate but if it is it makes sense because the key reference point would be Carolyn Arnold whose statement said she lingered around outside for a while and never went in and then went home...

So either Mrs Robert Reid on the sidewalk is the same Mrs Reid who saw Oswald exit and then got outside somehow by 12:55...Or Groden has some serious verification and this "Delores" Mrs Reid stayed outside and the Stanton photo album Jeraldean Reid was the Oswald witness...

Which raises the dilemma of why are Carolyn Arnold and Bonney Richey grouping with a weird imposter?

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #979 on: October 12, 2019, 01:49:49 AM »
I don't know if this is accurate but if it is it makes sense because the key reference point would be Carolyn Arnold whose statement said she lingered around outside for a while and never went in and then went home...

So either Mrs Robert Reid on the sidewalk is the same Mrs Reid who saw Oswald exit and then got outside somehow by 12:55...Or Groden has some serious verification and this "Delores" Mrs Reid stayed outside and the Stanton photo album Jeraldean Reid was the Oswald witness...

Which raises the dilemma of why are Carolyn Arnold and Bonney Richey grouping with a weird imposter?

Brian,

In your humble opinion, was Mrs. Robert A. Read also known as Jeraldean/Geraldine (sp) Reid?

In which office in the TSBD did Groden's "Delores Reid" work?

Thank you.

Your quadruple-agent, waiting patiently for further instructions...

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  ;)

PS  According to all of the FBI statements, etc, there were three female Reids/Reeds employed in the TSBD: Mrs. Robert A. Reid (aka Jeraldean Bray Reid), lantern-jawed Martha Reed, and Gloria Calvery's colleague, Carol Reed.

There was only one woman employed in the TSBD whose first name was "Delores" [sic] -- Dolores Arlene Kounas (aka Mrs. George Andrew Kounas).

She was apparently standing on the south-west corner of Houston and Elm during the assassination.

http://forum.jfkmurdersolved.com/viewtopic.php?p=35096

https://www.history-matters.com/analysis/witness/index.htm
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 02:27:53 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #979 on: October 12, 2019, 01:49:49 AM »

Mobile View