Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Mrs Robert Reid  (Read 26178 times)

Online Thomas Graves

Re: Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #960 on: October 11, 2019, 12:02:38 AM »
I have had exchanges with Graves and he has come to believe that Cooper is only a few minutes after the shots and therefore the Mrs Robert Reid in Cooper cannot have gone inside...

I myself am still not sure and think Cooper may be at 2pm...

Brian,

Regarding the evidence that's available to us, what do you feel best supports (and what do you feel hurts the most) your precious "Two Oswalds In The TSBD" theory?

1) The woman between Virgie Rackley Baker and Betty Dragoo in Wiegman was Mrs. Robert A. Reid?

2) The woman between Virgie Rackley Baker and Betty Dragoo in Wiegman was not Mrs. Robert A. Reid, but (a highly implausible, based-on Groden) separate Jeraldean (Bray) Reid?

3) Etc, etc ?

In short, what is required for your Theory to "work" given the evidence of Wiegman-Betzner2, Cook-Cooper, the "Reid" with Leavelle footage, "the Reid" with Alexander photo, etc, and the various testimonies and statements of all parties concerned (i.e., Truly, Baker, Mrs. Robert A. Reid, Geneva Hine, et al.)?

What do you require in order to prove that the assassination was a Double-Oswald/Double-Reid plot and/or cover up by the evil CIA?

How many people do you figure intentionally told untruths to the FBI or under oath to the Warren Commision regarding where they were before, during and immediately after the assassination, and what they witnessed during the first three minutes or so after the assassination?

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 12:20:57 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #960 on: October 11, 2019, 12:02:38 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #961 on: October 11, 2019, 12:23:27 AM »
Code: [Select]
Brian,

Regarding the evidence that's available to us, what do you feel best supports (and what do you feel hurts the most) your precious "Two Oswalds In The TSBD" theory?

1) The woman between Virgie Rackley Baker and Betty Dragoo in Wiegman was Mrs. Robert A. Reid?

2) The woman between Virgie Rackley Baker and Betty Dragoo in Wiegman was not Mrs. Robert A. Reid, but (a highly implausible, based-on Groden) separate Jeraldean (Bray) Reid?

3) Etc, etc ?

In short, what is required for your Theory to "work" given the evidence of Wiegman-Betzner2, Cook-Cooper, the "Reid" with Leavelle footage, "the Reid" with Alexander photo, etc, and the various testimonies and statements of all parties concerned (i.e., Truly, Baker, Mrs. Robert A. Reid, Geneva Hine, et al.)?

What do you require in order to prove that the assassination was a Double-Oswald/Double-Reid plot and/or cover up by the evil CIA?

How many people do you figure intentionally told untruths to the FBI or under oath to the Warren Commision regarding where they were before, during and immediately after the assassination, and what they witnessed during the first three minutes or so after the assassination?

-- MWT  ;)

Substantially edited and augmented while "Ms. Spike Heel" (who never offers any true debate or anything substantive, "herself") was posting ...

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 12:26:39 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #962 on: October 11, 2019, 12:42:37 AM »
And by “true debate” and “anything substantive”, Graves means endlessly arguing over stuff he made up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #962 on: October 11, 2019, 12:42:37 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #963 on: October 11, 2019, 01:29:04 AM »
Please point me toward the most credible and generally accepted JFK research post you have ever made?

There should be oodles and gobs of those available so please take your time and show me the best one out of all of those voluminous efforts you have made in the past.

"Bettina",

"Generally accepted JFK assassination research"?

LOL

Most so-called JFK assassination researchers and "students" have been brainwashed by the anti-CIA/anti-FBI propaganda spewed by the likes of "useful idiots" (or worse) Mark "The KGB Paid Me to 'Debunk' the Warren Report" Lane, James "Mobbed-Up" Garrison, Oliver "I Like Putin and My Son Works for RT" Stone, Roger "RFer" Stone, Robert "I Work With RFer Stone" Morrow, James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio, Bart "Hint: It Rhymes with Bart'" Kamp, et al. ad nauseam ...

-- MWT  :'(
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 01:34:34 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #964 on: October 11, 2019, 01:37:13 AM »
Graves thinks that making up goofy nicknames for people is cutting edge research.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #964 on: October 11, 2019, 01:37:13 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #965 on: October 11, 2019, 02:06:01 AM »
So many groundbreaking and earth shaking interviews purportedly held, so little record of what was actually said. This isn't at all by accident, no, far from it.

I believe another poster here by the name of Brian Doyle was in the very same quandary in regard to an interview he once purportedly held.

No record of it. The dog ate it. It got deleted. I swear I saw it somewhere once. But it's true and I just can't find it, someone else deleted it... yada yada etc. etc.

Let's see now, Will Fritz purportedly didn't have a tape recorder, Thomas Graves purportedly had one but the dog ate the tape and Brian Doyle purportedly had one too, but that has still yet to surface.

The red flag has been raised. Fritz-Doyle-Graves all share a common thread, they were all purportedly sitting on potential dynamite, yet no one had the foresight to so much as bring along a pencil and a piece of paper. Amazing. Always someone else's fault. Always. Coincidence?

Speaking of blame games, this is a classic example of what I am talking about:

Here is a random post by Thomas Graves:

"I'm the guy who interviewed Lt. Cmdr. Robert D. Steel twice (the second time on tape) in La Jolla, California, a couple of years ago.

The problem is I stupidly sent that tape to Bill Kelly without having made a copy of it for myself to keep.

In the unrecorded conversation I had with Steel (before one of my friends gave me a tape recorder), Steel said that Paul Bentley was a friend of his, but in the taped version he kind of shied away from that.

During the taped interview, Steel said that the Dallas ONI office was "across the street", "It was in the Postal building," "It was in the building that Kennedy was killed from." The last time I checked Kelly's "transcript" of the tape, that part was missing.

Steel also confirmed to me that he was "absolutely sure" that what he had written to Bentley on 11/24/63 about the ONI's having "quite a file on Oswald" before the assassination was correct.

Bill Kelley promised me twice, on two different occasions, to return the tape to me or to send me a good copy of it, but has refused to do so. The most recent time he promised to send it to me was in a thread on this forum.

I'm believe that Bill Kelly may have slightly edited and / or embellished my interview of Cmdr. Steel and I believe that may be the reason he refuses to return the tape, or a good unedited copy of it, to me."

"Bettina",

Right.

And how many years ago was my original post about the Steele interview posed at the EF?

Five? Six?  I don't remember now ...

Just after Russia's seizure of Crimea and invasion of the Donbas (eastern Ukraine)?

Regardless, it was before Vladimir Putin and Julian Assange installed "useful idiot" Donald Trump as our president, right?

Certainly before I read Tennent H. Bagley's Spy Wars and Ghosts of the Spy Wars, or Mark Riebling's Wedge: The Secret War Between the FBI and CIA, or Anatoliy Golitsyn's New Lies For Old or ... gasp ... The Perestroika Deception

https://archive.org/details/ThePerestroikaDeceptionMemorandaToTheCentralIntelligenceAgencyTheWorldsSlideTowa/page/n24

Point being, people evolve or devolve in their beliefs.

As regards my "take" on the JFK assassination, the pre-1968 CIA and (incompetent, especially as regards the Ruskie threat) FBI,  I've done the former.

You?

-- MWT   Walk:

PS  The mis-transcribed-by-Kelly transcript of my taped interview with Steele used to be viewable at Bill Kelly's website.

OMG, has he deleted it?

PPS  Despite his promise (to me on an EF thread) to send me a copy of interview tape, Bill "I'm a GD Teller of Untruths" Kelly never did, even though I offered to pay the twenty bucks or so to have it done for him back there in Philly, or wherever the [deleted] he lives.

PPPS  You must be one desperate or confused "disinfo agent" (you are, aren't you?) to conflate what I believe about the JFK assassination with what Brian Doyle believes about it.

LOL

« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 02:55:45 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #966 on: October 11, 2019, 03:35:11 AM »
No, you and Brian Doyle are inseparable. Joined at the hip one might say. Brothers in arms. Two peas in a pod. You made that nasty bed in which you sleep, now you must enjoy the fruits of your labors.

"You must be one desperate or confused "disinfo agent" (you are, aren't you?)"

I believe the above quote goes against the rules of current forum protocol.

"Bettina",

Well, are you?

Regardless, in case you haven't noticed, the only things Brian Doyle and I agree on are:

1) The three gals near the Stemmons sign in Zapruder (and on the Pergola Patio in Towner, and in two short Darnell clips) were, from left-to-right, self-described American Indian Stella Mae Jacob, and her two Texas School Book Company colleagues, Gloria Holt and Sharon Simmons

2) Gloria Calvery and her three Southwestern Publishing Company colleagues (Karan Hicks, Carol Reed and tall Karen Westbrook) were standing shoulder-to-shoulder about ten feet to Jacob's left in Zapruder

3) Gloria Calvery can be seen standing on a lower TSBD step (with her back to the camera) about 25 seconds after the assassination in Darnell

4) Prayer Person evidently turned more towards Frazier at some point between the end of Wiegman and the beginning of Darnell

5) Jimi Hendrix was God.  Da?

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 03:42:32 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #966 on: October 11, 2019, 03:35:11 AM »

Offline Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #967 on: October 11, 2019, 04:09:07 AM »
Brian,

3) Etc, etc ?

-- MWT  ;)

You're jumping ahead...

I think we are still at the finding out exactly what time Cooper was phase as well as finding out if that is a different person in Stanton's Depository employee photo album...

Moricet could help but he doesn't...

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #967 on: October 11, 2019, 04:09:07 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #968 on: October 11, 2019, 04:15:15 AM »
You're jumping ahead...

I think we are still at the finding out exactly what time Cooper was phase as well as finding out if that is a different person in Stanton's Depository employee photo album...

Moricet could help but he doesn't...

Funny ...

-- MWT ;)

PS  And what if "we" are never able to determine the timing of the Cook-Cooper footage of the corner, especially with Iacoletti-required 100% certainty and documentation?

Do you really think Marilyn Sitzman and Charles and Beatrice Hester were hangin' around the TSBD as late as 2 o'clock instead of inside the DalTex Building or on their way home?

I rather doubt it.

PPS  Would it benefit your theory to find out the Cook-Cooper footage of the corner was taken at 2 o'clock?

If so, how so, Brian?

PPPS  A different person than Mrs. Robert A. Reid, or a different person than Jeraldean Reid?

(LOL)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 04:30:39 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #969 on: October 11, 2019, 04:31:56 AM »
PS  And what if "we" are never able to determine the timing of the Cook-Cooper footage of the corner, especially with Iacoletti-required 100% certainty and documentation?

Who are you trying to kid? You don’t have any certainty or documentation. As usual.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #969 on: October 11, 2019, 04:31:56 AM »

Mobile View