Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Mrs Robert Reid  (Read 31068 times)

Online Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2019, 07:46:20 PM »

Because of the domination of the Prayer Man mob no further look in to comparing the sidewalk Mrs Reid to the Stanton photo album Jerladean Reid is done...

That group over at the EF is cool killing further important research as along as it comes with the evil buzz of serving their own personal spite...

Jim DiEugenio:  "It's a good rule"..

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2019, 07:46:20 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2019, 08:59:00 PM »
Because of the domination of the Prayer Man mob no further look in to comparing the sidewalk Mrs Reid to the Stanton photo album Jerladean Reid is done...

There is no "sidewalk Mrs. Reid".

Online Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2019, 08:43:04 PM »
Greg Parker must have read this thread because he chimed in on Geraldean Reid over on his troll forum...In that thread Greg suggests that Geraldean Reid may have lied and never went down to watch the motorcade but instead stayed in the Conference Room next to the lunch room instead...This is a prime example of Greg Parker's particular form of make-it-up-as-you-go-along claptrap mumbo-jumbo...Greg uses this typical evidence-mangling contrivance to assert that Reid therefore saw Oswald much earlier than she realized and saw him when he went up to the get Coke before the assassination...This is typical Greg Parker fare...When you get to evidence that obviously works against your Prayer Man distortions you simply attack the inconvenient witness and tell the people who were there what they really saw...And then you have the usual back-slappers that the website is confined to always agree with everything you say and ban anyone else who differs...Parker omits the fact there are photos of Mrs Reid out on the sidewalk in front of the Depository...

What Greg hopes we don't notice is missing from his wayward manifest is the fact Karen Westbrook said clearly in her 6th Floor Museum Interview that Mrs Reid detailed Oswald coming from the lunch room with a Coke to the office ladies when they were all being detained in the 2nd floor office corral immediately after the assassination...That was a time period where the event happened moments earlier so Mrs Reid would not have mistaken the time it happened...Greg omits this because he doesn't want you to realize his entry is BS that goes against the obvious...Like Kamp, Parker quotes the FBI as if it were gospel and the real account of these events...Parker ignores that FBI was caught lying about Carolyn Arnold's witnessing of Oswald in that same location...And now we have a witnessing from Sarah Stanton that all the Prayer Man mob openly ignore with intent...Sarah's witnessing was also radically altered by FBI by being ignored...So in a case where FBI was very worried and did their worst altering of evidence for the obvious reason of avoiding something they knew was dangerous, Parker also decided that isn't worth mentioning also for the reason of not showing people that he is full of it...Even though he is daring to pose himself as a person giving the best analysis of the event Parker dares insult our intelligence by omitting these things and pretending we don't notice...What these painfully-glaring omissions and alterations by FBI were designed to conceal was the fact Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots, but that is only the beginning of the true explanation...

Thanks to James Gordon we have a JFK research community that has a serious dysfunction problem...In a case where the combined threads everyone is reading between forums show that evidence has arisen that shows serious question over Groden being correct and there being two Mrs Reids, that evidence is being ignored by the usual bullies and avoided, even though Moricet made a move to call for its investigation...So what we have here is the bullies who control the JFK research internet by means of banning are actively disinterested in the most important evidence...A competent moderator would do what his job is and guide the thread towards discovery of this evidence, as is the site's publicly declared purpose...Instead we see the interests of those who violate the normal codes of academic conduct served and the most important evidence deliberately denied... There it is right in broad daylight...Moricet seconds my evidence by saying he thought the two images showed different Mrs Reids...Instead of any active pursuit of this evidence, as credible debate requires, we see those in control deliberately ignoring the subject and letting the thread scroll out of view...David Josephs also comes in on my side but instead of confronting it it gets deliberately ignored by the Prayer Man majority who steer things their way even if it takes ignoring incredibly interesting evidence...

Not only does Mrs Reid's witnessing place Oswald in the 2nd floor lunch room but it also amazingly confirms a second Oswald in the Depository that was confirmed by Roger Craig...
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 08:48:02 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2019, 08:43:04 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2019, 10:30:21 PM »
Greg Parker must have read this thread because he chimed in on Geraldean Reid over on his troll forum...

There was no "Geraldean Reid" at the TSBD.

This is a prime example of Greg Parker's particular form of make-it-up-as-you-go-along claptrap mumbo-jumbo...

Says the guy with over 500 examples of make-it-up-as-you-go-along claptrap mumbo-jumbo.

Parker omits the fact there are photos of Mrs Reid out on the sidewalk in front of the Depository...

No there aren't.

What Greg hopes we don't notice is missing from his wayward manifest is the fact Karen Westbrook said clearly in her 6th Floor Museum Interview that Mrs Reid detailed Oswald coming from the lunch room with a Coke to the office ladies when they were all being detained in the 2nd floor office corral immediately after the assassination...

Still false.

Like Kamp, Parker quotes the FBI as if it were gospel and the real account of these events...

Says the guy who quotes the FBI when it suits him.  Like with Lovelady's statement about where he stood.

Parker ignores that FBI was caught lying about Carolyn Arnold's witnessing of Oswald in that same location...

False.  The FBI wasn't "caught lying".

And now we have a witnessing from Sarah Stanton that all the Prayer Man mob openly ignore with intent...

No we don't.  We have your false account of what Stanton's daughter-in-law claimed that Stanton said.

Sarah's witnessing was also radically altered by FBI by being ignored...

Fabrication with no evidentiary basis.

There it is right in broad daylight...Moricet seconds my evidence by saying he thought the two images showed different Mrs Reids...

Patently false.  This is what Morissette (Doyle can't even get his name right) actually said:

"Who “determined” that one of the ladies in the Wiegman film is Mrs. Reid??? Was it a process of elimination? I doubt that this lady is in the color photo made public by a certain banned member. I’m not allowed to mention his name and I cannot post the color photo since I don’t have the permission of that banned individual."

Online Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2019, 11:41:50 PM »
Thank You John Iacoletti...

Iacoletti just violated Gordon's rule that none of my evidence can be shown on the Education Forum...He posted the image of Jeraldean Reid that Wanda Daniel sent me...This is 15 months after she sent it to me that it was finally posted to the Education Forum...The reason for that is because of an ignorant bully named James Gordon who is too stupid to know a good researcher when he sees one...

Gordon is a paper tiger and ass and his rules are obviously silly and disobeyed by members due to their obvious stupidity...

When I sent that image to Groden he told me it was definitely the woman he interviewed...If Iacoletti were more honest and on the ball he would have posted the image of Mrs Reid next to Leavelle in the police station...They appear to be different people, therefore confirming Groden's story...

We'll leave the ethics of stealing my field leading research and banning me for another discussion...
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 11:53:48 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2019, 11:41:50 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2019, 12:04:35 AM »
Iacoletti just violated Gordon's rule that none of my evidence can be shown on the Education Forum...He posted the image of Jeraldean Reid that Wanda Daniel sent me...

It's not your evidence.  It's Stanton's photo of Reid.

If Iacoletti were more honest and on the ball he would have posted the image of Mrs Reid next to Leavelle in the police station...

There is no image of Mrs. Reid next to Leavelle in the police station.

We'll leave the ethics of stealing my field leading research and banning me for another discussion...

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "research".

Online Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2019, 01:30:48 AM »

The research community is dysfunctional...Instead of discussing what the evidence shows Bart Kamp Lancer award-giver Larry Hancock comes in and compliments Pat Speer for his evidence-ignoring placement of Oswald in the Domino Room...Just as if the all the evidence showing a 2nd Jeraldean Reid had never been posted...

No guidance towards what should be shocking new evidence from Gordon and Iacoletti makes excuses instead of posting the shot of the 2nd Mrs Reid sitting next to Leavelle in the police station...

Some research community this is...

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2019, 01:30:48 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2019, 03:06:07 AM »
The research community is dysfunctional...Instead of discussing what the evidence shows Bart Kamp Lancer award-giver Larry Hancock comes in and compliments Pat Speer for his evidence-ignoring placement of Oswald in the Domino Room...Just as if the all the evidence showing a 2nd Jeraldean Reid had never been posted...

No guidance towards what should be shocking new evidence from Gordon and Iacoletti makes excuses instead of posting the shot of the 2nd Mrs Reid sitting next to Leavelle in the police station...

Some research community this is...

Why are you so obsessed about what people at other forums are posting? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2019, 03:06:07 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2019, 03:20:54 AM »
Thank You John Iacoletti...

Iacoletti just violated Gordon's rule that none of my evidence can be shown on the Education Forum...He posted the image of Jeraldean Reid that Wanda Daniel sent me...This is 15 months after she sent it to me that it was finally posted to the Education Forum...The reason for that is because of an ignorant bully named James Gordon who is too stupid to know a good researcher when he sees one...

Gordon is a paper tiger and ass and his rules are obviously silly and disobeyed by members due to their obvious stupidity...

When I sent that image to Groden he told me it was definitely the woman he interviewed...If Iacoletti were more honest and on the ball he would have posted the image of Mrs Reid next to Leavelle in the police station...They appear to be different people, therefore confirming Groden's story...

Iacoletti just violated Gordon's rule that none of my evidence can be shown on the Education Forum

Huh?.... You sound (and probably are) confused

He posted the image of Jeraldean Reid that Wanda Daniel sent me.

Where?

Online Denis Pointing

« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2019, 10:20:52 AM »
Why are you so obsessed about what people at other forums are posting?

EXACTLY!!  Thumb1: And why does he think anyone here's interested.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2019, 10:20:52 AM »

Mobile View