Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Mrs Robert Reid  (Read 22867 times)

Offline Alan J. Ford

• JFK Act
Re: Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #360 on: September 22, 2019, 08:48:13 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The issue is whether the new image of Mrs Robert Reid next to Alexander discovered by Zambanini shows a visibly different person than the Stanton album photo?...

Apparently Moricet is more worried about getting his feelings hurt than hard direct discussion of important evidence...

What is wrong with Zambanini?...She's a member...I've seen her name in the active viewer list...Is she shy?...

Whoa! there, Mr. Doyle, hold it right there sir....No one is worried about hurt feelings, and Ms. Linda Giovanna Zambanini's exemplary research is as stellar as it comes.

Now, back to your penchant for playing your own version of musical chairs w/the evidence. 

I read all of the TSBD employee statements chronicled in Commission Exhibit 1381 and have yet to find your Reid witness account. However, I did manage to find the statement of Mrs. Robert Reid (not to be confused w/your phantom Reid)

Here's the authentic Mrs. Reid's statement on page 39 ----->

In fairness to you though, read over the shared link above. Perhaps I may have missed your Reid witness (Jeraldine), and bring my attention to her CE 1381 statement...

« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 08:49:45 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #360 on: September 22, 2019, 08:48:13 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #361 on: September 22, 2019, 08:52:38 PM »

Get back to me when you can answer what was being said Alan...

The subject was the two images of Mrs Robert Reid we have that appear to show two different women...

One was from a Depository employee photo album owned by Sarah Stanton and the other was from a photo of Mrs Robert Reid at the Dallas Police Station...You can read about it in this thread...

Offline Alan J. Ford

• JFK Act
« Reply #362 on: September 22, 2019, 09:17:34 PM »
Get back to me when you can answer what was being said Alan...

The subject was the two images of Mrs Robert Reid we have that appear to show two different women...

One was from a Depository employee photo album owned by Sarah Stanton and the other was from a photo of Mrs Robert Reid at the Dallas Police Station...You can read about it in this thread...

So, your dodge, avoidance and refusal to share your phantom Reid's CE 1381 Statement is confirmation she is a figment of your imagination?  Essentially, your Reid witness statement is non-existent isn't it, Mr. Doyle?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #362 on: September 22, 2019, 09:17:34 PM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #363 on: September 22, 2019, 09:49:08 PM »
Pure comedic gold.  :D

03-30-2016, 07:05 PM #31

Brian Doyle aka "BrianDoyle"

"Good thing we've been warned to avoid conjecture and speculation..."

Mr. Doyle,

It is all too clear to us now that your credentials as a student of JFK Research are non-existent. You do not display even a rudimentary understanding of this discipline. Your thinking is extremely shallow.

In terms of your focus, well, let's just say you're a one-trick pony with three bad legs who saddled up and rode the wrong horse backwards in this case.

Your 'research' is anything but compelling or even factual. You use words and phrases, that of which you haven't the slightest clue as to their meaning. You are all hat and no cattle in this field Mr. Doyle.

You are dismissed.

Brian Doyle:

"I think you can judge the credibility of people's input by observing their dedicated incuriosity. "

Brian Doyle:

"One the worse things you can do in this business is approach it as if you yourself embodied some sort of precedent or judicial license where you or your person represented an automatic opinion that needed no scrutiny or justification."

Gentle Reader,

Mr Doyle isn't here to help solve this case, no, far from it. Mr Doyle is here so as to take part in a social club.

This case is merely a speculative hobby for Mr Doyle as he knows that his view points are totally incompatible with this case. He knows this and has admitted the same on several different occasions.

He is completely wrong in this case and yes, he actually knows that, yet he persists in proffering it up as fact simply because he knows it will get someone, anyone, to reply back to him and thereby garner himself much needed daily attention, much like your  common everyday run of the mill t----.

As I have always said, this case is non serious to Brian and is Brian's social net and hence it is his social life, a kind of pseudo social club, a makeshift playground environment if you will, that links him to the outside world via his keyboard.

Hear, hear....

Online Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #364 on: September 22, 2019, 10:16:57 PM »
So, your dodge, avoidance and refusal to share your phantom Reid's CE 1381 Statement is confirmation she is a figment of your imagination?  Essentially, your Reid witness statement is non-existent isn't it, Mr. Doyle?

The rules of evidence say material evidence of two photos of two different women, both being called Mrs Reid, trumps your evasive contrivance...

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #364 on: September 22, 2019, 10:16:57 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• JFK Act
« Reply #365 on: September 22, 2019, 10:49:03 PM »
The rules of evidence say material evidence of two photos of two different women, both being called Mrs Reid, trumps your evasive contrivance...

On the contrary, Mr. Doyle, because if you truly believe what you wrote you'd realize absence of your Reid witness statement in Commission Exhibit 1381 confirms only one statement from a legitimate Reid source instead of an additional statement albeit it by one of a phantom source (your invention).

Again, IF your Reid witness is legitimate just show us her employee statement within the chronicled statements by all of the other employees shared within CE 1381...shouldn't be too difficult if you aren't making up phantom sources.

*Sidebar: lest you forget, Mr. Doyle, as I take leave for now, I'm privy to key information that you have knowingly made a decision to keep out of this thread, especially regarding of a date & time stamp nature. That said, I'll leave it up to you to come clean about the specifics here, or be mindful I am also privy to the same information/photos you are ---->

X Xxxxxx Xxxxxxxxx (Xxxxxxxxx@xxx.com)To:you Details
Good morning,
Yes Alan, both you and Brian Doyle initially contacted me on the same day through different means and both have come to me asking for different pictures or information...through our conversation it spurred memories of things I had been told so I confirmed with my Mother Xxxxxx (Sarah’s then Daughter in law) about what I remembered and what My Grandmother mentioned to her about that day. To me it’s nothing major but to the researchers and their work I guess it is...
~Xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 12, 2018, at 11:25 AM, Alan Ford <a1anford@aol.com> wrote:
>
> Good afternoon, Xxxxx (well it may be only morning where you are or just about noon...just the same have a good day),
>
> Trust your weekend was relaxing and time well spent with your loved ones--friends and family. Nothing new here on my end, but I would like to ask you several questions, which by all means you are at liberty not to answer if you care not to....

--End--

Now, Mr. Doyle, when I return late next week, I trust you will have shared openly & honestly why someone in one picture may appear different in another photo. You do it or I will. Your choice.  In fairness to you, Mr. Doyle, I don't bluff, just giving you an opportunity to come clean on your own. Good day sir.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 10:59:44 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Online Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #366 on: September 22, 2019, 11:50:34 PM »
There's Alan ignoring that we have photographic evidence of two Mrs Reid's and telling us to take an FBI statement straight and to ignore what we can see with our own eyes...

The photo from Sarah Stanton's photo album had "Jeraldean Reid 1967" written by Sarah in the index...

There's a telling silence from the Lone Nutters...
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 11:52:53 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #366 on: September 22, 2019, 11:50:34 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #367 on: September 23, 2019, 02:16:10 AM »
There’s still absolutely no reason to think that the woman with Alexander is named Reid.

Iacoletti,

Why not?

1) No DNA tests?

2) No notarized statements, in triplicate?

3) No fifteen photos and films from different angles?

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 02:17:01 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #367 on: September 23, 2019, 02:16:10 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #368 on: September 23, 2019, 07:39:03 AM »
The thin leather pocketbook strap that the woman on the sidewalk in Cooper has is identical to the thin leather pocketbook strap that the lady next to Leavelle has...

You’ve done absolutely nothing to show that these are “identical”.

They look the same and the strap is proof they are the same person...Zambanini has correctly shown proof that the woman next to Alexander has the exact same coat as the woman next to Leavelle...

Bull. Where’s the proof?

The reason we know the woman next to Alexander is Mrs Robert Reid is because all 3 women match and the woman on the sidewalk is where Mrs Robert Reid was described by witnesses...

Bull. Name and quote these witnesses. You don’t even know when the Cooper film was taken.

She is standing in close proximity in the photography to other employees who also described her as standing close to them...

Cite these descriptions.

Common sense tells you she is at the police station because she is being interviewed..

Bull. You don’t know she’s being interviewed. Or that her name is Reid.

Iacoletti likes to think his knee-jerk denials save him from answering the rest of the evidence...

Show some evidence rather than empty claims and I’ll stop pointing out that you’re full of crap.

.It has to be Mrs Robert Reid because Iacoletti nor anyone else can name who it would be otherwise...

It could literally be anybody else. Your guess doesn’t just automatically win.

It is obvious to persons with common sense that the only reason Iacoletti is up to his old tricks is because he realizes the woman next to Alexander is a clearly visibly different person than "Jeraldean Reid" in Stanton's photo album and that this is good proof Groden has veracity...

No, you haven’t proven that the woman next to Alexander is named Reid. We already know Groden’s story is false. There was no Delores or Geraldine and Jeraldean died 40 years before Groden said he waited until she died to tell her story.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #369 on: September 23, 2019, 07:44:11 AM »
Iacoletti,

Why not?

1) No DNA tests?

2) No notarized statements, in triplicate?

3) No fifteen photos and films from different angles?

There is nothing whatsoever (other than Doyle choosing to call them “Mrs Reid”.

Nothing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #369 on: September 23, 2019, 07:44:11 AM »

Mobile View