Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Brian Doyle and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Mrs Robert Reid  (Read 22876 times)

Online Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #350 on: September 21, 2019, 07:27:01 PM »
I'm having trouble saying the face on the Stanton photo album Jeraldean Reid is the same face as the woman next to Alexander...But since I seem to be the only honest participant here I'll admit I haven't excluded them being the same people...As with much controversial JFK assassination evidence they are close enough that you can't say with absolute certainty... The hair style seems to be similar...

However on the other hand there is enough apparent difference between the faces of the two women to say further serious looks should be made in to this...Are there any Jeraldean Reid relatives we could contact?...

Moricet seems to have his sensitivity settings pretty high...

It is just my opinion now that muting the person who already got serious evidence might not be the best way to achieve that...
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 07:28:26 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #350 on: September 21, 2019, 07:27:01 PM »

Offline Denis Morissette

Re: Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #351 on: September 21, 2019, 07:38:14 PM »
" I seem to be the only honest participant here"

:D

Anyway, my position has not changed. It has been the same since the first second you posted the color photo of this Reid. I am not convinced this is the same woman as in the black and white images. She looks to have grown so much older in just 7 years. And the lips are bigger. I'm not saying it is not her. I have my doubts. But I've been wrong before. I'll try to figure it out with former TSBD employees without leading them.

By the way, this is the clearest available copy of the Reid/Alexander photo. She has that "thing" (I don't know the word) to hold her glasses. I think they are used mostly for those who need reading glasses, very useful when you work in an office.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 07:38:45 PM by Denis Morissette »

Online Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #352 on: September 21, 2019, 07:54:20 PM »
When you look at the close-up it is clearly a different woman...

I'll throw down and say this is significant new evidence that Groden has credibility...

If someone could post it to the "Mrs Robert Reid" thread at the Education Forum it would help educate the members towards serious new evidence...(Please)...

« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 08:03:16 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #352 on: September 21, 2019, 07:54:20 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #353 on: September 21, 2019, 08:32:57 PM »
John, we don't have anyone, yet, confirming this is Reid in any of these black and white images. From what I understand, the choice of Reid was a process of analyzing people's testimonies on where they were, at which time and who they were with. Chances are relatively strong enough that I figure it out by the end of the year. Of course, I might not be successful.

And this folks is why Denis is a researcher and Doyle is a lying hack.

Offline Denis Morissette

« Reply #354 on: September 21, 2019, 08:40:09 PM »
The Alexander photo is available for viewing at the Arlington University in Texas. I was sent thumbnails photos of what a portion of what they have. They have more photos, but not sorted out yet. Maybe they have more of Reid.

You can order them, too. See my website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #354 on: September 21, 2019, 08:40:09 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #355 on: September 21, 2019, 08:44:06 PM »

Iacoletti already said in this thread that the women were obviously different...

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #356 on: September 21, 2019, 09:14:19 PM »
"I asked him directly about the 80 year old woman claim and he said he was a terrible judge of age..."

Terrible judge of age? The foremost wannabe photo expert in the entire world? He was only off by like 30-40 years....lol  Yeah, he is real credible alright. No wonder you two cling to one another for moral support. Must get awfully lonesome for you two trying to make people believe you have any credibility.

"Terrible judge of age"

Yeah, like 4 decades terrible. Sheesh. Some photo expert you got their Mr Doyle.

Bettina(?),

Believe it or not, I was thinking the same thing.

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #356 on: September 21, 2019, 09:14:19 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #357 on: September 22, 2019, 03:48:35 PM »

Dysfunction prevails and what should be serious new proof that should most certainly be posted on the Education Forum in order to inform the research community of important verification of Groden goes unposted...

The enlargement of the Alexander image shows what appears to be a different woman than the Stanton Album photo Jeraldean Reid...

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #357 on: September 22, 2019, 03:48:35 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #358 on: September 22, 2019, 04:42:01 PM »
There’s still absolutely no reason to think that the woman with Alexander is named Reid.

Online Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #359 on: September 22, 2019, 05:42:51 PM »
There’s still absolutely no reason to think that the woman with Alexander is named Reid.

That is simply false and you've been shown why it is false several times...

The thin leather pocketbook strap that the woman on the sidewalk in Cooper has is identical to the thin leather pocketbook strap that the lady next to Leavelle has...They look the same and the strap is proof they are the same person...Zambanini has correctly shown proof that the woman next to Alexander has the exact same coat as the woman next to Leavelle...This evidence proves all three woman are the same...I am a credible researcher so I credit Zambanini when she discovers important things...However, in return, when I discover very important things like Prayer Man being Sarah Stanton Zambanini blocks me and removes me from her eyesight...In response to this gross injustice I am then further defamed and my important work is ignored...

The reason we know the woman next to Alexander is Mrs Robert Reid is because all 3 women match and the woman on the sidewalk is where Mrs Robert Reid was described by witnesses...She is standing in close proximity in the photography to other employees who also described her as standing close to them...Common sense tells you she is at the police station because she is being interviewed...Iacoletti likes to think his knee-jerk denials save him from answering the rest of the evidence...It has to be Mrs Robert Reid because Iacoletti nor anyone else can name who it would be otherwise...

It is obvious to persons with common sense that the only reason Iacoletti is up to his old tricks is because he realizes the woman next to Alexander is a clearly visibly different person than "Jeraldean Reid" in Stanton's photo album and that this is good proof Groden has veracity...What does the rest of the Education Forum-oriented booby research community do with this electrically important new evidence?... - They ignore it and confirm their permanent lack of credibility and operating by childish grudge... 

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #359 on: September 22, 2019, 05:42:51 PM »

Mobile View