Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Mrs Robert Reid  (Read 22891 times)

Online Thomas Graves

Re: Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #340 on: September 21, 2019, 06:08:42 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If Moricet's image from Zambanini is what she says it is (and it looks like it is because the jacket has an identical lapel) then it appears that Mrs Robert Reid may provably be a different person than Jeraldean Reid in Stanton's photo album...

Brian,

Speaking of Robert Reid, what do you think his middle initial was?

Do you believe the Jeraldean Reid you mentioned above was married at the time of the assassination?

If so, do you believe her maiden name was Bray?  Yes or no?

Do you believe Jeraldean was married to a Robert Reid at the time of the assassination?

If Jeraldean Reid has already passed away, what year do you think she died?

Thanks,

-- MWT   ;)

« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 06:10:44 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #340 on: September 21, 2019, 06:08:42 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #341 on: September 21, 2019, 06:27:29 PM »

The issue is whether the new image of Mrs Robert Reid next to Alexander discovered by Zambanini shows a visibly different person than the Stanton album photo?...

Apparently Moricet is more worried about getting his feelings hurt than hard direct discussion of important evidence...

What is wrong with Zambanini?...She's a member...I've seen her name in the active viewer list...Is she shy?...

Offline Denis Morissette

« Reply #342 on: September 21, 2019, 06:35:17 PM »
I removed the link to the excellent quality photo showing Reid with Alexander. I removed it in case someone steals the link that I created. Thank you for your understanding.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #342 on: September 21, 2019, 06:35:17 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #343 on: September 21, 2019, 06:40:07 PM »

Again, smart people will see what the truth is here...

"Abuse"...

Credible researchers have an obligation towards the evidence and taking 15 months to process important evidence because of foolish personal grudges is a failure of good research...

Offline Denis Morissette

« Reply #344 on: September 21, 2019, 06:55:04 PM »
Just saw Doyle's post on Prayer Woman page. He said that Linda found the photo of Reid and Alexander together. She did not... I did. :) Doyle creates his own reality.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 06:55:46 PM by Denis Morissette »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #344 on: September 21, 2019, 06:55:04 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #345 on: September 21, 2019, 06:58:49 PM »
Just saw Doyle's post on Prayer Woman page. He said that Linda found the photo of Reid and Alexander together. She did not... I did. :) Doyle creates his own reality.

Don't play games Denis...It is petty...If I misunderstood who discovered the photo then I'll correct it but the outcome is the same because the photo shows the checkered coat Mrs Reid which is all that matters...

Still waiting for an honest answer from you for the on-topic here of the imagery showing two distinct Mrs Reid's...
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 06:59:29 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Denis Morissette

« Reply #346 on: September 21, 2019, 07:00:13 PM »
"Still waiting for an honest answer from you".

Thanks for implying that I am a liar. Thanks, but no thanks.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #346 on: September 21, 2019, 07:00:13 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #347 on: September 21, 2019, 07:02:55 PM »
The issue is whether the new image of Mrs Robert Reid next to Alexander discovered by Zambanini shows a visibly different person than the Stanton album photo?...

Apparently Moricet is more worried about getting his feelings hurt than hard direct discussion of important evidence...

What is wrong with Zambanini?...She's a member...I've seen her name in the active viewer list...Is she shy?...

Brian,

1)  As you know, I believe the woman in "your" color photo is the same woman who was photographically captured in Wiegman, in Cooper, with Alexander, and with Leavelle -- Mrs. Robert A. Reid, aka Jeraldean (Bray) Reid, aka Geraldine (sic) Reid.  I don't believe the checked coat she was wearing with Alexander is an issue.  If you blow up the coat she was wearing with Leavelle and look at the left sleeve near her hand, you can make out those checks.

2)  Maybe Linda doesn't want to be "jumped on" by Iacoletti, Kamp, you, or "Bettina"...

--  MWT   ;)

« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 07:09:36 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #347 on: September 21, 2019, 07:02:55 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #348 on: September 21, 2019, 07:19:22 PM »
As usual, the t***** have managed to divert the topic in to their t*******...If Moricet's image from Zambanini is what she says it is (and it looks like it is because the jacket has an identical lapel) then it appears that Mrs Robert Reid may provably be a different person than Jeraldean Reid in Stanton's photo album...

Iím still waiting for even an iota of evidence that any of these women are named Reid. Standing near Carolyn Arnold on Friday afternoon or sitting by Leavelle on Sunday doesnít cut it.

I love it how the people who think they are more credible than me to the point of banning are the same ones who are visibly, publicly trying to divert away from this main on-topic point...

Everybody is more credible than you. Even Ralph freakiní Cinque is more credible than you.

Offline Denis Morissette

« Reply #349 on: September 21, 2019, 07:23:55 PM »
John, we don't have anyone, yet, confirming this is Reid in any of these black and white images. From what I understand, the choice of Reid was a process of analyzing people's testimonies on where they were, at which time and who they were with. Chances are relatively strong enough that I figure it out by the end of the year. Of course, I might not be successful.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 07:24:28 PM by Denis Morissette »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #349 on: September 21, 2019, 07:23:55 PM »

Mobile View