Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Mrs Robert Reid  (Read 22537 times)

Online Thomas Graves

Re: Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #330 on: September 21, 2019, 06:33:28 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That is a lie...I was not abusive...What I did was call out Denis on the way he was stockpiling some of the worst Bart Kamp cheerleader idiots on his website who were obviously uncredible dummies who posted against Denis's own findings...What it came down to was I protested that Iacoletti was lying and Denis demanded I retract that comment and apologize to Iacoletti...To put this in perspective, Denis was one of the sources that proved the 3 Women in Zapruder and Darnell were Simmons, Holt, and Jacob...Iacoletti is pretending he can't see the evidence we presented that proved it...I said that equates to lying and that the problem was Denis wasn't screening the members or their input adequately enough...Iacoletti harassed me on every post like he does here...I complained that it should not be allowed but instead of banning Iacoletti Denis got notorious Lone Nutter Jim Hess to come in and ban me... I respect Denis and his photo work...This thread is a good example...But with all due respect I think Denis's answer says enough...In my opinion it does not show good judgment to keep a person who pretends he doesn't see the evidence Denis helped prove by getting Holt's brother to confirm it was Gloria while banning a person who seriously advanced the evidence with what is probably the most important revelation in decades in the form of Sarah Stanton's relatives...What is happening here is exactly what I was complaining about in the first place...The Prayer Man cult is getting persons who intelligently defend themselves banned on false charges of abuse...Meanwhile the worst abuse you can do is ignore good evidence and censor its good source...If you are going to discriminate for god's sake do it against the violators and not the victims Denis...The problem here is Denis is taking posters like Jessica Shores and Avinash Machado seriously and asking people to respect them...No, my banning from Denis's site was because he failed to take due action against a certain obnoxious nay-sayer...When I called Denis out on it he labeled my protest "abuse" and took the ******** way out...I am the researcher who proved Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton...I should not have to beg for admission on JFK research sites...

Brian,

Unfortunately, I think you've just proved Denis' point.

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 06:34:23 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #330 on: September 21, 2019, 06:33:28 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #331 on: September 21, 2019, 06:59:31 AM »
Brian,

Unfortunately, I think you've just proved Denis' point.

-- MWT  ;)

Always a knife waiting to be put in your back by turns-against-you Thomas...

Good luck with your annoying useless post encouragement with your pal Iacoletti...

You know I'm right on this you ***...

So you are backing Iacoletti now on his denial of the 3 Women?...

You recognize and back Avinash and Jessica?...

Oh, I must have missed your answer to the Mrs Robert Reid next to Alexander appearing to be a different person Thomas...
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 07:10:55 AM by Brian Doyle »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #332 on: September 21, 2019, 07:44:06 AM »
Always a knife waiting to be put in your back by turns-against-you Thomas...

Good luck with your annoying useless post encouragement with your pal Iacoletti...

You know I'm right on this you ***...

So you are backing Iacoletti now on his denial of the 3 Women?...

You recognize and back Avinash and Jessica?...

Oh, I must have missed your answer to the Mrs Robert Reid next to Alexander appearing to be a different person Thomas...

Brian,

I'm just an open-minded and flexible alchemist, trying to turn lead into gold.

As we all are, CTers and LNers, alike.

Avinash?  Jessica?

Don't flatter yourself; I have no idea who you are talking about.

Regardless, shall I crush them up piece-by-piece with my mortar and pestle and add them to my bubbling cauldron?

-- MWT  ;)

« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 10:48:28 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #332 on: September 21, 2019, 07:44:06 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #333 on: September 21, 2019, 10:56:51 AM »
Regarding Prayer Person, there's no proof that it's anyone else, either.

Well Thomas, the prayer figure has to be "someone" but it certainly isn't Stanton.

Why are you nit-picking "for the longest time" versus "for a few minutes"?

Because a "few minutes" means something totally different than "for a long time".  Wouldn't you agree?

Haven't you ever been in a situation where a few minutes seemed like "the longest time"?

Seems like you're trying to add credibility to Doyle's fake quote. Doyle is taking the testimony of Frazier and adding his own words to it for a stronger effect and trying to create a new event which is fraudulent. Frazier never spoke those words, yet Doyle keeps repeating it in every post he makes.

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #334 on: September 21, 2019, 11:35:18 AM »
Frazier did say that after he and Sarah heard Calvery say the president has been shot and Sarah said "I think she said the president has been shot" he and Sarah "Stared at each other in shock for the longest time".

This is another phony made up claim by you, Doyle. Stanton never stared at Frazier, not even for one second. 

I have proven Sarah Stanton is Prayer Man...The only reason we are still talking about it is because certain people think evidence discussion is an excuse for mind games and don't argue seriously or credibly.

Sorry Doyle, you haven't proven anything in regards to the prayer figure being Sarah Stanton. It is only a fantasy made up in your own mind. No, the reason we are still talking about it, is because you keep posting your same usual nonsense and false claims that the figure is Stanton every chance you get. It's clear that you have no credibility on the issue and you need to keep attacking others in defense of your phony myth.

The idea that you made this huge discovery of the prayer figure being Sarah Stanton is laughable and proves that you're not a serious researcher by not taking the time to research the basic facts. If you would have done the proper research, you would have seen how absurd your claim actually is. You believe the highly distorted figure is Stanton with the body turned towards Frazier staring at him in "shock". That is laughable being only a made up fantasy by you.

Right below, we have the official FBI testimony from Sarah Stanton on 11-23-63 and from a few months later in March. Nowhere in her testimony does Stanton ever state that she "stared at Frazier for the longest time in shock". In fact, she never even mentions Frazier's name at all. Nor does she ever state she stared at anybody on that day. If she did stare at Frazier,  that would have been burned in her mind as an event she wouldn't forget. She would have told the FBI of that account each time she spoke to them. Stanton stated everything else she did, but did not mention one thing about Frazier or staring at him. So, we can officially say that the figure is not Sarah Stanton since she stated nothing about Fraizer, the man Doyle claims she was staring at in "shock". We can also officially say that Sarah Stanton herself debunks Doyle's phony claim of her being "prayer woman".

Sarah Stanton (11-23-63 interview with FBI agent Nat Pinkston recounted in an 11-29-63 memo found in the Dallas FBI files at the Weisberg Archives)

Sarah Stanton affidavit: Sarah Stanton "she was standing on the front steps of the building as the President passed and shortly thereafter, she heard three explosions, however, she did not know where they came from and immediately went into the building, caught the elevator and went to the second floor offices and into the office of the Southwestern Publishing Company, located there, to try to look out the window and see what was happening. She then went to the restroom and later returned to her desk."

(3-18-64 statement to the FBI, 22H675) “I was born on 6-9-22..I am a white female...when President John F. Kennedy was shot, I was standing on the front steps of the Texas School Book Depository with Mr. William Shelley…Mr. Otis Williams…Mrs. T.B. Saunders…and Billy Lovelady. I heard three shots after the President’s car passed the front of the building but I could not see the President’s car at that time. I cannot say positively where the shots came from. I did not see Lee Harvey Oswald at that time or at any time during that day.”

So, Sarah Stanton specifically stated in her official FBI testimony that she immediately went inside the building after she heard three explosions. She was trying to look out a window from inside to see what was happening. After that, she went to the restroom and returned to her desk. She wasn't outside on the steps staring at Frazier in 'shock' "for the longest time" like Doyle is trying to falsely claim. Right there in Stanton's own testimony, she is debunking Doyle's false claim of her being "prayer woman".

Since Stanton immediately went inside the building after she heard three explosions, that would give her no time to be outside staring at Frazier in 'shock' for a long time. This is the precise point I was making to Mr. Graves who was claiming I was "nit picking". This means that Stanton is not "prayer woman" since Stanton specifically stated she was inside trying to look out the window to see what was happening. She wasn't outside staring at Frazier in 'shock' because she would have stated that in her testimony. Stanton can't be in two places at once, and her official testimony places her going immediately inside the building looking out a window. So, in Sarah Stanton's own testimony she debunks Doyle's false and absurd claim.

Also, if you cared to notice, here are the witnesses Stanton said that was next to and near her: William Shelley, Otis Williams, T.B. Saunders, and Bill Lovelady. Nowhere in Stanton's testimony does she ever mention the name of Buell Fraizer. If she was staring at him in 'shock' for a long time, his name would have been the first person she mentioned. Stanton never mentioned Frazier's name at all standing next to, near her, or staring at her. Frazier's name is never mentioned in Stanton's testimony nor does she ever say she stared in 'shock' at any person at anytime. Stanton testified to immediately going inside the building and looking out a window. This proves that Sarah Stanton is not the prayer figure and Doyle's claim is false.

Stanton immediately went inside the building after the three explosions, therefore she was not outside for a long time staring at Frazier in 'shock'. Stanton was inside trying to look out a window, and then went to the restroom, and then sat at her desk. Stanton also said she could not see the President's car and had no idea what was going on, which is why she was looking out the window from inside. This official FBI testimony from Sarah Stanton herself debunks Doyle's phony claim of "Sarah Stanton being prayer woman". We can finally put to rest Doyle's bogus claim since it has been debunked by Stanton herself. Now Doyle can look for somebody else who he believes he sees in the highly distorted photo

I have Rick Plant on block because it is obvious he doesn't offer any credible discussion (in my opinion)...The Darnell film shows Frazier staring at Prayer Man for the entire length of the clip.

That's too bad, since I won't be able to see what lame excuse you would come up with for your now debunked "Stanton as prayer woman" claim. Now you won't be able to read that your fake claim has been debunked by Sarah Stanton herself.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #334 on: September 21, 2019, 11:35:18 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #335 on: September 21, 2019, 12:01:35 PM »
This is another phony made up claim by you, Doyle. Stanton never stared at Frazier, not even for one second. 

Sorry Doyle, you haven't proven anything in regards to the prayer figure being Sarah Stanton. It is only a fantasy made up in your own mind. No, the reason we are still talking about it, is because you keep posting your same usual nonsense and false claims that the figure is Stanton every chance you get. It's clear that you have no credibility on the issue and you need to keep attacking others in defense of your phony myth.

The idea that you made this huge discovery of the prayer figure being Sarah Stanton is laughable and proves that you're not a serious researcher by not taking the time to research the basic facts. If you would have done the proper research, you would have seen how absurd your claim actually is. You believe the highly distorted figure is Stanton with the body turned towards Frazier staring at him in "shock". That is laughable being only a made up fantasy by you.

Right below, we have the official FBI testimony from Sarah Stanton on 11-23-63 and from a few months later in March. Nowhere in her testimony does Stanton ever state that she "stared at Frazier for the longest time in shock". In fact, she never even mentions Frazier's name at all. Nor does she ever state she stared at anybody on that day. If she did stare at Frazier,  that would have been burned in her mind as an event she wouldn't forget. She would have told the FBI of that account each time she spoke to them. Stanton stated everything else she did, but did not mention one thing about Frazier or staring at him. So, we can officially say that the figure is not Sarah Stanton since she stated nothing about Fraizer, the man Doyle claims she was staring at in "shock". We can also officially say that Sarah Stanton herself debunks Doyle's phony claim of her being "prayer woman".

Sarah Stanton (11-23-63 interview with FBI agent Nat Pinkston recounted in an 11-29-63 memo found in the Dallas FBI files at the Weisberg Archives)

Sarah Stanton affidavit: Sarah Stanton "she was standing on the front steps of the building as the President passed and shortly thereafter, she heard three explosions, however, she did not know where they came from and immediately went into the building, caught the elevator and went to the second floor offices and into the office of the Southwestern Publishing Company, located there, to try to look out the window and see what was happening. She then went to the restroom and later returned to her desk."

(3-18-64 statement to the FBI, 22H675) “I was born on 6-9-22..I am a white female...when President John F. Kennedy was shot, I was standing on the front steps of the Texas School Book Depository with Mr. William Shelley…Mr. Otis Williams…Mrs. T.B. Saunders…and Billy Lovelady. I heard three shots after the President’s car passed the front of the building but I could not see the President’s car at that time. I cannot say positively where the shots came from. I did not see Lee Harvey Oswald at that time or at any time during that day.”

So, Sarah Stanton specifically stated in her official FBI testimony that she immediately went inside the building after she heard three explosions. She was trying to look out a window from inside to see what was happening. After that, she went to the restroom and returned to her desk. She wasn't outside on the steps staring at Frazier in 'shock' "for the longest time" like Doyle is trying to falsely claim. Right there in Stanton's own testimony, she is debunking Doyle's false claim of her being "prayer woman".

Since Stanton immediately went inside the building after she heard three explosions, that would give her no time to be outside staring at Frazier in 'shock' for a long time. This is the precise point I was making to Mr. Graves who was claiming I was "nit picking". This means that Stanton is not "prayer woman" since Stanton specifically stated she was inside trying to look out the window to see what was happening. She wasn't outside staring at Frazier in 'shock' because she would have stated that in her testimony. Stanton can't be in two places at once, and her official testimony places her going immediately inside the building looking out a window. So, in Sarah Stanton's own testimony she debunks Doyle's false and absurd claim.

Also, if you cared to notice, here are the witnesses Stanton said that was next to and near her: William Shelley, Otis Williams, T.B. Saunders, and Bill Lovelady. Nowhere in Stanton's testimony does she ever mention the name of Buell Fraizer. If she was staring at him in 'shock' for a long time, his name would have been the first person she mentioned. Stanton never mentioned Frazier's name at all standing next to, near her, or staring at her. Frazier's name is never mentioned in Stanton's testimony nor does she ever say she stared in 'shock' at any person at anytime. Stanton testified to immediately going inside the building and looking out a window. This proves that Sarah Stanton is not the prayer figure and Doyle's claim is false.

Stanton immediately went inside the building after the three explosions, therefore she was not outside for a long time staring at Frazier in 'shock'. Stanton was inside trying to look out a window, and then went to the restroom, and then sat at her desk. Stanton also said she could not see the President's car and had no idea what was going on, which is why she was looking out the window from inside. This official FBI testimony from Sarah Stanton herself debunks Doyle's phony claim of "Sarah Stanton being prayer woman". We can finally put to rest Doyle's bogus claim since it has been debunked by Stanton herself. Now Doyle can look for somebody else who he believes he sees in the highly distorted photo

That's too bad, since I won't be able to see what lame excuse you would come up with for your now debunked "Stanton as prayer woman" claim. Now you won't be able to read that your fake claim has been debunked by Sarah Stanton herself.

Bumped for Doyle who allegedly has Rick on ignore.

Online Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #336 on: September 21, 2019, 04:21:28 PM »
The reason I have Rick on ignore is because he is (in my opinion) a silly person who argues from a primitive level of trash talk but doesn't analyze evidence too deeply...For example, in this case he tries to seize upon a single quote in order to force it over everything but is only condemning himself in the process...Rick thinks he is going to get away with this contrivance and be allowed to ignore the rest of the evidence that still applies...You can finish off Rick Plant quickly by saying OK, we'll accept your claim that Sarah darted right from the crack of the last shot right in to the Depository and went upstairs...If that's the case then fair-minded Rick will apply that same standard to Bart Kamp and his claim that Sarah is seen down the eastern steps in Darnell...If what Rick says is true then Kamp's claim that Sarah is that amorphous blur on the east steps is also wrong because Darnell is 25-30 seconds after the last shot and by Rick's own rule Sarah is long gone...This means that the Prayer Man people can't find Sarah Stanton in the photography...Of course, the rogue double standard in this case means that the Prayer Man people being embarrassingly unable to answer their own calls for evidence, and being totally unable to locate Sarah in the photography on the portal, will be coddled by favoring and forgiving James Gordon who makes up the rules as he goes along and extends infinite latitude to the Prayer Man boobies who can keep trying for as long as it takes to locate Sarah over on the left side as they say...The Prayer Man boobies are allowed to distort evidence and intentionally take it out of context...It is only when a credible researcher calls their bluff and tells them they should therefore have no trouble locating Sarah over on the east side as they claim that they get awful evasive (and trollish)...Very simply Rick Plant...If Sarah is so easily determinable, according to your version, then you should have no trouble backing up your stuff and you should be able to show us Sarah Stanton on the portal since there were only two women on the landing platform and we already discovered the other one with her back against the east doorway entrance...

Rick is taking this rather simple-minded straw man and trying to run with it but he has failed to answer basic other evidence like Davidson bringing out a woman's face on Prayer Man...The Prayer Man mob are liars because Davidson used and proved perfectly credible methodology in discovering that face...As soon as we get the original Wiegman film the woman's face that Davidson brought out will be proven to be a real and existing feature on the Wiegman celluloid and therefore will prove that those who said otherwise were lying...Skilled researchers already know Prayer Man has been proven to have Stanton's obese features like her chubby face, obese forearm and hand, obvious wide female hips, and uniform fabric color from her shoulders to her knees designating a dress...Davidson proved long ago that Prayer Man was a woman...What the Prayer Man mob does is group up on you and lie collectively in order to make it appear that you failed to make your case...When Davidson posted his metadata that proved that the woman's face was legitimately gotten from the Wiegman film...Davidson however caved and gave in to the peer pressure on the Education Forum that has been hijacked by the Prayer Man group and its dirty moderator James Gordon...I cannot be held responsible for persons who fail to defend their findings because they are afraid of the Prayer Man goons...

The answer to Rick's silly straw man is that Buell Frazier was standing right next to Sarah as he mentioned repeatedly...He spoke directly of her actions as he witnessed them from close range and he said Sarah was furthest in to the shadows in the portal (exactly where Prayer Man is)...Frazier said that after Calvery got to the steps he and Sarah stared at each other in shock for the longest time...Calvery has been proven beyond a doubt to be seen going up the steps in Darnell which means the time period seen in Darnell is the exact time period when Frazier was staring at Sarah...It is a crime that skilled researchers like myself have to deal with imbeciles and trolls when trying to show what should be obvious evidence to a group that calls itself the representational research community...So when you simply add up the fact both Lovelady and Frazier placed Stanton over by the west wall, and Davidson brought out a woman's face on Prayer Man, and Rick's side can't produce Sarah over on the east side of the portal as they claim, that Prayer Man is very obviously Sarah Stanton - as all the evidence Rick Plant ignores shows...

The legitimate JFK research community has been seriously poisoned and damaged by the sick individuals Greg Parker and Bart Kamp...They are evidence gremlins who may be Sunstein agents who have gone in and planted highly damaging garbage right at the forefront of the contemporary internet research community...They have gotten the approval of less skilled researchers because of the sexy-ness of their claims and the fact James DiEugenio endorses them...Other people who call Jim out on this then get punished for Jim's wrongdoing so the gatekeepers can maintain their sycophantism...   
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 04:32:27 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #336 on: September 21, 2019, 04:21:28 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #337 on: September 21, 2019, 05:02:00 PM »

As usual, the t***** have managed to divert the topic in to their t*******...If Moricet's image from Zambanini is what she says it is (and it looks like it is because the jacket has an identical lapel) then it appears that Mrs Robert Reid may provably be a different person than Jeraldean Reid in Stanton's photo album...

I love it how the people who think they are more credible than me to the point of banning are the same ones who are visibly, publicly trying to divert away from this main on-topic point...

Those liars know I'm right which is why they no longer answer Kamp or Stancak's Prayer Man BS over on the Education Forum...

They're losers because they have to ban to make their BS work...

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #337 on: September 21, 2019, 05:02:00 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #338 on: September 21, 2019, 05:25:51 PM »

I just got off the phone with Groden...

I asked him directly about the 80 year old woman claim and he said he was a terrible judge of age...

If somebody could help me get him a sharp image of Zambanini's photo with Bill Alexander I'd appreciate it...

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #339 on: September 21, 2019, 06:02:53 PM »
...Very simply Rick Plant...If Sarah is so easily determinable, according to your version, then you should have no trouble backing up your stuff and you should be able to show us Sarah Stanton on the portal

Doyle is so stuck in narcissistic soliloquy mode that he can’t even remember what he’s responding to. If Rick’s argument is that Stanton went back inside after the shots, then why are you demanding that he find her outside?

Doyle thinks that if he keeps telling the same lies over and over again they will magically become true.

- Davidson said he didn’t prove anything.

- Davidson never posted metadata.

- Nobody has ever proven that prayerperson has “chubby” features.

- Frazier didn’t say that Sarah was furthest in to the shadows in the portal.

- Frazier didn’t say that after Calvery got to the steps he and Sarah stared at each other in shock for the longest time.

- It has not been proven beyond a doubt that Calvery is going up the steps in Darnell.

- Lovelady and Frazier didn’t place Stanton over by the west wall.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #339 on: September 21, 2019, 06:02:53 PM »

Mobile View