Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Mrs Robert Reid  (Read 25894 times)

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

Re: Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #310 on: September 20, 2019, 01:33:44 PM »
I think this is Jeff Stanton with that same old tired "I've been lurking for many years" business...

And I think Brian is some guy named Buster Hayes

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #310 on: September 20, 2019, 01:33:44 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #311 on: September 20, 2019, 02:19:23 PM »
Regardless, are you satisfied with 7.5 to 3.5?

Are you satisfied with 10 to 5 the other way? Note that the question in the poll wasn’t “do you agree with Tommy’s opinion”. It was “has Tommy proven that his opinion is correct”.

I honestly don’t care about opinion polls. The reason I did those is because Doyle fabricated a claim that I was the only one who disagreed with him. Opinions are like a****les. What I care about is what evidence there is to support them.

Offline Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #312 on: September 20, 2019, 03:03:03 PM »
Sure looks like the same woman, Denis.

Same bangs.

Apparently the same glasses.

Same face.

--  MWT   ;)

I don't know where you are trying to go with this...The woman on the sidewalk in front of the Depository is the same woman next to Leavelle because the thin pocketbook strap is identical and what you can see of the pocketbook body looks alike too...

I don't think that checkered pattern coat is the same coat the woman with Leavelle is wearing...

This sidewalk/Leavelle woman appears to me to be a different woman than the one in Sarah Stanton's Depository employee photo album...Which means with all its admitted problems Groden's claim is still alive...
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 03:05:48 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #312 on: September 20, 2019, 03:03:03 PM »

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #313 on: September 20, 2019, 03:46:59 PM »

I just added Bettina to my ignore list...

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #314 on: September 20, 2019, 05:04:37 PM »
This sidewalk/Leavelle woman appears to me to be a different woman than the one in Sarah Stanton's Depository employee photo album...Which means with all its admitted problems Groden's claim is still alive...

Except there is ZERO evidence that the woman on the sidewalk in Cooper, or the woman sitting next to Leavelle on Sunday, or the woman standing next to Alexander is named “Reid”. None whatsoever.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #314 on: September 20, 2019, 05:04:37 PM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #315 on: September 20, 2019, 05:20:32 PM »
Brian Doyle 7 years ago at Deep Politics Forum said this:

"When pressed to show actual evidence Ralph goes into long descriptions of crazy talk only he himself believes. Nothing he points out as clear proof is either there or visible and is always the product of Ralph's mind as he talks himself into believing it is there."

FFWD to today and replace Ralph Cinque's name with Brian Doyle's name, and well, you get a perfect scientific forensic match, and a perfect forensic linguistic match too!  :D

I see you're "getting" this, Bettina.  Don't you just hate being ignored?   You should hear what Mssr. Doyle has to say about Mary Pinchot Meyer.  He thinks he knows it all.  But what do I know?  I'm just a nobody, tryin' ta' be somebody some day.  Tempus Fugit+

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #316 on: September 20, 2019, 10:14:33 PM »
Rick,

Regarding Prayer Person, there's no proof that it's anyone else, either.  You got anyone in mind?  If so, can you prove it?

I'm not claiming with absolute proof to know who the prayer person is. 

Why are you nit-picking "for the longest time" versus "for a few minutes"?

A few minutes versus "the longest time" makes all the difference in the world, especially for someone trying to claim the prayer figure is Stanton. 

Haven't you ever been in a situation where a few minutes seemed like "the longest time"?

The point is that quote by Frazier was never said.   

Can you pick out anyone in Zapruder who could very well be big, tall, wide-hipped Gloria Calvery and her three work colleagues (probably standing shoulder-to-shoulder) on the north side of Elm Street, "about halfway between Houston Street and the Triple Underpass"?

Sandy Larsen and I did a couple of years ago at the EF, and if you look carefully at some good frames from Couch-Darnell, you can see the same woman he and I picked out in the Zapruder film, standing on a lower TSBD step and talking to a bald-headed man who looks like Joe Molina or Billy Lovelady ...

You know the rest, right?  About how Frazier said a crying girl "came by" and bellowed out that the president had been shot?  Can you think of a better candidate for that crying girl than Gloria Calvery, who not only worked in the TSBD, but who had had a "front row seat" for the fatal head shot?

--  MWT   ;)

The point is that the prayer figure is not Stanton. The shape of the figure plus the clothes does not match.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #316 on: September 20, 2019, 10:14:33 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #317 on: September 20, 2019, 10:23:17 PM »
Frazier did say that after he and Sarah heard Calvery say the president has been shot and Sarah said "I think she said the president has been shot" he and Sarah "Stared at each other in shock for the longest time"...There was a poster on Bart's website who admitted that he deleted the video in which I saw that...They knew it was evidence Sarah was Prayer Man so they removed the information...The whole JFK research field is politically corrupted and dysfunctional...Of course those kind of uncredible cheaters and misleaders get the full endorsement of Jim DiEugenio...

That quote by Frazier was never said, you are making it up. Pathetic that you use an excuse that "someone deleted your video" for why you are unable to cite this as evidence since you should already have this video saved on your computer ready to post again. 

I have proven Sarah Stanton is Prayer Man...The only reason we are still talking about it is because certain people think evidence discussion is an excuse for mind games and don't argue seriously or credibly...

Only in your own mind do you think you have proven this bogus claim.

I have Rick Plant on block because it is obvious he doesn't offer any credible discussion (in my opinion)...The Darnell film shows Frazier staring at Prayer Man for the entire length of the clip...

Of course you do, so won't have to answer for your false claims you make. Stanton is not the prayer figure since Stanton never even mentioned standing next to Frazier in her testimony to the FBI. The poster who is not credible is you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #317 on: September 20, 2019, 10:23:17 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #318 on: September 20, 2019, 11:08:17 PM »
Doyle’s “forensic proof” that the two people walking up the Elm street extension are Lovelady and Shelley was mysterious deleted too. As was Chris Davidson’s image and “metadata” proving that prayerperson is a woman.

Doyle also forgot to record phone conversations with Stanton’s relatives saying that Sarah saw Oswald on the landing right outside the second floor lunch room at 12:18, and with Chris Calvery (born in 1977) identifying his mother in Zapruder.

Unluckiest “researcher” ever.

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #319 on: September 21, 2019, 01:31:36 AM »
Doyle’s “forensic proof” that the two people walking up the Elm street extension are Lovelady and Shelley was mysterious deleted too. As was Chris Davidson’s image and “metadata” proving that prayerperson is a woman.

Doyle also forgot to record phone conversations with Stanton’s relatives saying that Sarah saw Oswald on the landing right outside the second floor lunch room at 12:18, and with Chris Calvery (born in 1977) identifying his mother in Zapruder.

Unluckiest “researcher” ever.

Iacoletti,

You seem to be insinuating that Brian Doyle is a liar regarding the four things you mentioned.

Is that what you meant to do?

Am I just imaging that?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 01:38:17 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #319 on: September 21, 2019, 01:31:36 AM »

Mobile View