Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Mrs Robert Reid  (Read 26390 times)

Online Thomas Graves

Re: Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2019, 04:38:05 AM »
Brian,

It's interesting that both you and Josephs have the zany (imho) idea that there were two Oswalds and ... gulp ... two Marguerites(yes?) ... and ... gulp ... two ...

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 04:41:40 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2019, 04:38:05 AM »

Offline Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2019, 04:43:43 AM »
Brian,

It's interesting that both you and Josephs have the zany (imho) idea that there were two Oswald's and ... gulp ... two Margerites ... and ... gulp ... two ...

-- MWT   ;)

Why there would be two Mrs Reid's I don't know...However all I can say is we made progress on Moricet's site with my photo and helpful additions by Moricet...When I complained about Iacoletti's vandalism of the site with his disingenuous nay-saying Moricet decided to keep Iacolleti and ban me...

Where we were before Iacoletti's t******* was rewarded and the initiator who provided the important evidence was blocked and banned, was that we thought we found photographic evidence that the two women looked different...

In any case, Josephs rejects Prayer Man being Oswald and admits the 2nd floor lunch room encounter is real...That's progress and correct...
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 04:49:02 AM by Brian Doyle »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2019, 05:23:57 AM »
Why there would be two Mrs Reid's I don't know...However all I can say is we made progress on Moricet's site with my photo and helpful additions by Moricet...When I complained about Iacoletti's vandalism of the site with his disingenuous nay-saying Moricet decided to keep Iacolleti and ban me...

Where we were before Iacoletti's t******* was rewarded and the initiator who provided the important evidence was blocked and banned, was that we thought we found photographic evidence that the two women looked different...

In any case, Josephs rejects Prayer Man being Oswald and admits the 2nd floor lunch room encounter is real...That's progress and correct...

Brian (and Brian),

Please re-write your second paragraph so as to make it intelligible for us mere mortals.

Thanks,

... the-one-and-only MWT  ;)

« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 05:25:14 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2019, 05:23:57 AM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2019, 06:05:08 AM »
Why there would be two Mrs Reid's I don't know...However all I can say is we made progress on Moricet's site with my photo and helpful additions by Moricet...

And by “we made progress”, you mean you made up a bunch of false crap and everybody else rolled their eyes. As usual.

Offline Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2019, 04:10:34 PM »
Brian (and Brian),

Please re-write your second paragraph so as to make it intelligible for us mere mortals.

Thanks,

... the-one-and-only MWT  ;)

Over on Moricet's Facebook JFK assassination photos and videos page we found images of Mrs Reid out front on the sidewalk after the assassination and in the police station and the woman in those images looked different than the woman in the photo from Sarah Stanton's Book Depository employee photo album that was labeled "Jeraldean Reid"...In other words proof of Groden's claim...

What is the academic purpose of vindictively disallowing any mention of banned poster and his important work?...What the cowards over on the EF don't answer to is Gordon is doing so under the suggestion that it aids the site in its purpose of pursuit of assassination evidence...But in my case when I present information that leads the membership to the correct evidence and away from provably wrong evidence Gordon's actions actually act in direct opposition to that implied purpose of good academic moderation...Gordon is doing it for purposes of spite and feeling powerful by destroying people who happen to correctly call him out on his mis-moderation...A person like that should never be in charge of such an intellectual board...An important conversation is being stifled because of this with the members not holding the real violator accountable and that arrogant actor not answering for it...There can be no legitimate reason for the prevention of important debate information for reasons of personal spite...Gordon cannot say he is acting for board purposes when there is no question his actions directly result in vital conversations and information being excluded...The membership there has proven its intellectual cowardice and lined up behind a bully... Both Denny Zartman and Josephs learned their present positions on the 2nd floor lunch room from me...That means I am directly influencing the input over there from my research despite Gordon's best anti-intellectual efforts to destroy me...Because of Gordon's corrupted favoritism the board is now warped and politically skewed to the point that 24 hours later no one dare threaten the bias towards Kamp by honestly answering Josephs' declaration that Mrs Reid's witnessing was real and Oswald was in the lunch room...So Gordon is by definition, like Lauren Johnson, acting in direct opposition to his board's publicly-declared purpose and is the objectively described problem over there...You've got an arrogant pompous ass who has too much power and is beating people up for personal reasons and calling it moderation...

The only reason Kamp is not confronting Josephs is because Kamp is a little ball-less dirty coward and weasel who operates by censorship and runs to the shadows because he doesn't honestly believe the disinformation he posts...James Gordon "I am pleased with the current way the board is running"...
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 07:03:08 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2019, 04:10:34 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2019, 06:53:01 PM »
Over on Moricet's Facebook JFK assassination photos and videos page we found images of Mrs Reid out front on the sidewalk after the assassination and in the police station and the woman in those images looked different than the woman in the photo from Sarah Stanton's Book Depository employee photo album that was labeled "Jeraldean Reid"...

No, “we” found images of women for whom there is no evidence whatsoever that either one was ever named “Mrs Reid”.

In other words proof of Groden's claim...

It does nothing whatsoever to prove Groden’s claim.

Both Denny Zartman and Josephs learned their present positions on the 2nd floor lunch room from me...

Unadulterated BS.

Offline Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2019, 08:58:34 PM »
David Josephs wrote:

An 11-23-63 statement to the Dallas County Sheriff’s Dept. signed by depository janitor Eddie Piper confirms: “Yesterday, at 12:00 noon, this fellow Lee says to me 'I’m going up to eat' and I went on to my lunch. I went to a front window on the first floor and ate my lunch and waited to see the President's parade go by. I saw the President pass and heard some shots and looked at the clock there and saw it was 12:25PM.” (19H499)

Pat, "I'm going up to eat" surely suggests that Oswald did NOT eat in the Domino room as the rest of the evidence shows....  I read MRS. REID's testimony at that spot and it seems to me she is avoiding saying that while she was left alone by the younger girls, "THEY" = "MEN" from BELIN's question

A Josephs correctly points-out, there is no doubt from this witness testimony that Oswald told Piper he was going upstairs to eat lunch...He was on the 1st floor when he told Piper that because that was where Piper worked and it is also where Piper told the Commission he was during the assassination...Even the statement itself makes clear that Piper then stayed on the 1st floor and went and ate lunch by the window...

Oswald was next witnessed by Sarah Stanton when she saw him out on the 2nd floor staircase landing outside the 2nd floor lunch room...He had a Coke so he either bought it in the lunch room and went back out to the staircase landing or he bought a Dr Pepper downstairs and brought it up...Oswald was obviously waiting for Mrs Reid and the other ladies to leave the lunch room...He told Stanton that he was not going out to watch the motorcade but was instead going back in to the break room (2nd floor lunch room)...

The misinformation of Oswald eating in the Domino Room was either deliberately planted by Oswald himself or by the Fritz interviewers in order to cover-up the fact Oswald regularly ate in the 2nd floor lunch room and therefore had special status as an agent provocateur that was known by Truly...Or it was planted in order to avoid the obvious - that Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room during the assassination as was verified by Stanton, Arnold, and now Piper...Baker & Truly were additional witnesses to this fact...

In her Commission testimony Mrs Reid shows tensioned carefulness when Belin asked her who else was in the lunch room...It is obvious that Mrs Reid is avoiding mentioning any names because Belin doesn't want to interview any of those witnesses like maybe Sarah Stanton who saw Oswald lurking in order to go back in that lunch room...And who knows what other ladies may have seen Oswald there too...I think we have exposed a huge incriminating sector of the conspiracy cover-up here as well as witnessing of Oswald's true location...And gee I wonder who the man who Belin is obviously worried about is?... (Maybe Oswald????)

Jim DiEugenio backs the false version and then commits the much worse offense of giving endorsement to its unholy source...Jim speaks in a swagger that he aspires to the best evidence and more importantly the best honest standard of fairly and freely discussing that evidence...But when all this springs to its obvious conclusion he is nowhere to be found and the great proclaimer of good research and exposing dishonest practices is suddenly quiet and nowhere to be found...

On the Gordon-led website no one comments when the correct evidence finally comes in to focus and 100% endorses what I was saying 3 years ago when I was banned for correctly saying it against the misguided 95% board majority.

"You mean Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room during the assassination?...Well that means he couldn't have been Prayer Man...Hey, therefore Brian Doyle was right 3 years ago when he tried to tell us that...Well, we don't have to admit it or do what the board was designed for and follow the evidence to its proper conclusion because we have Lord Minister Gordon telling us there is no speaking for banned members...Oh by the way, if Doyle was right the whole time what was he banned for?..."

« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 10:21:39 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2019, 08:58:34 PM »

Offline Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2019, 10:38:48 PM »
Kamp is so dumb that he actually just posted that Mrs Reid seeing Oswald in a T-shirt vs Officer Baker seeing him in a long sleeved brown shirt disqualifies Mrs Reid's witnessing...

But wait a minute, wasn't it Kamp himself who was saying the 2nd floor lunch room encounter never happened?...Isn't Kamp kind of stupid for making such a stupid gaffe in public and not realizing how it makes him look...It seems Kamp can't keep track of his main arguments - which only shows how unserious he and his posts are...If the 2nd floor lunch room encounter never happened then Baker's witnessing of a long sleeved brown shirt can't be used can it Mr Bozo Bart...

We'll see how long it takes Gordon's eunuchs over on the EF to point that out...

Never does it dawn on Kamp that the answer to what he cites is seen in Armstrong...

Kamp is dishonest because he avoids answering how the now-established T-shirt Oswald corroborates the two Oswalds seen by Frazier and Craig...
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 10:44:55 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2019, 10:38:48 PM »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2019, 11:01:09 PM »
Kamp is so dumb that he actually just posted that Mrs Reid seeing Oswald in a T-shirt vs Officer Baker seeing him in a long sleeved brown shirt disqualifies Mrs Reid's witnessing...

But wait a minute, wasn't it Kamp himself who was saying the 2nd floor lunch room encounter never happened?...Isn't Kamp kind of stupid for making such a stupid gaffe in public and not realizing how it makes him look...It seems Kamp can't keep track of his main arguments - which only shows how unserious he and his posts are...If the 2nd floor lunch room encounter never happened then Baker's witnessing of a long sleeved brown shirt can't be used can it Mr Bozo Bart...

We'll see how long it takes Gordon's eunuchs over on the EF to point that out...

Never does it dawn on Kamp that the answer to what he cites is seen in Armstrong...

Kamp is dishonest because he avoids answering how the now-established T-shirt Oswald corroborates the two Oswalds seen by Frazier and Craig...

Why are you giving us a running commentary on what's being posted at the EF? If any of us want to know what's being posted there we can visit the site ourselves.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 11:02:28 PM by Denis Pointing »

Offline Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2019, 11:10:18 PM »
Why are you giving us a running commentary on what's being posted at the EF? If any of us want to know what's being posted there we can visit the site ourselves.

Why are you avoiding answering its substance?

Maybe because it validates me and therefore shows your negative posts against me aren't credible?...

Because it proves a case of evidence I posted 3 years ago on the EF and over here that people are now admitting was correct but not honestly admitting I was correct?...(And I got banned for posting)...

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2019, 11:10:18 PM »

Mobile View