Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Mrs Robert Reid  (Read 26018 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #1170 on: November 10, 2019, 10:25:47 PM »
Does Groden believe your made-up nonsense about Cook woman being “Mrs Reid”?

Sounds like he's invented an endorsement of his nonsense by Mr Hackerott and gone and told Mr Groden all about it. Same dishonest behavior as with Mr Davidson and the 'enhancement' of the 'woman's face' in Darnell. The man has no shame. At all.

On the brighter side.... everyone here familiar with his modus operandi despises him!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1170 on: November 10, 2019, 10:25:47 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #1171 on: November 11, 2019, 01:14:12 AM »
Yes...

Carolyn Arnold said she never went inside and left at about 12:55...

I would assume the employees were not let out of the front door until 2pm by the cops...

So how could that be Mrs Reid?... And how did she get out before 12:55?...

Brian,

Where does Carolyn Arnold say she left (the scene) at 12:55, or so?

Regarding the Cook-Cooper film, how about the other gal in that trio, Bonnie Richey? What time did she say she left?

And Virgie Rachley (Baker) in the background? How about her?

What's the name of the black guy, again? Roy Edward Lewis? He was interviewed, wasn't he? 

Yep.  He said he left the building around 1:15.

And the gal we used to think was Vicki Adams?  Whatever her name was, she worked in the TSBD, didn't she?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 06:48:24 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #1172 on: November 11, 2019, 01:35:07 PM »
Brian,

Regarding the Cook-Cooper film, how about the other gal in that trio, Bonnie Richey? What time did she say she left?

What's the name of the black guy, again? Roy Edward Lewis? He was interviewed, wasn't he? 

And the gal we used to think was Vicki Adams?  Whatever her name was, she worked in the TSBD, didn't she?

--  MWT  ;)

hey, if there's two oswalds as mssr. doyle postulates, why even argue any point in this matter?  were there two 'mitchells' in mary pinchot's murder as well?  let's all listen to Albut !!!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 01:35:43 PM by Mark A. Oblazney »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1172 on: November 11, 2019, 01:35:07 PM »

Offline Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #1173 on: November 11, 2019, 03:00:47 PM »

Carolyn Arnold said she lingered outside for a while and then left to go home...

12:55 would loosely fit that...

Do you think Hackerott going too early instead of waiting for 11-22 made the shadow vary so much that Cooper is 1:15pm?...

You guys are ever present for annoying hair splitting but don't say a word when I spell-out the full plot...

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #1174 on: November 11, 2019, 08:32:55 PM »
Your “full plot” is made-up BS.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1174 on: November 11, 2019, 08:32:55 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1175 on: November 16, 2019, 06:05:36 PM »
Brian,

--  MWT  ;)

FWIW, BNC, I tend to conclude that most of the time references by persons employed at the TSBD Bldg were estimates made by association, rather than recorded, even mentally. Unfortunately, said association method can allow for variation.

Offline Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #1176 on: November 17, 2019, 03:10:21 PM »
What Graves isn't answering is the shadow is fairly conclusive so either Roy Lewis got the time wrong or maybe he went back in after Cooper and finally left at 1:15...

Or maybe the 11-22 shadow is different than the shadow when Hackerott took the image and it is 1:15?...
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 12:06:34 AM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #1176 on: November 17, 2019, 03:10:21 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1177 on: November 21, 2019, 06:57:13 AM »
A Hypothetical synthesis of Alan Fords "Oswald Out Front" theory with Brian Doyles "2 Oswalds" theory which reconciles Mrs Robert A Reids 2 minute post shots sighting of Oswald in the 2nd floor office

1. Oswald returns into the front lobby about 10 sec post shots, from a position he had at the front entrance landing just behing BWF, Billl Shelley, and Billy Lovelady and to the left of PrayerBlob.
2. Moves across the lobby and up the front staircase, down the outer hallway 2nd floor, thru the small vestibule space, and into the 2nd floor lunchroom. Reason? to get his brown shirt and jacket which he has left there when he was seen about 12:15 sitting there by Carolyn Arnold. Time is 60 seconds post shots reaching the lunchroom.
3. Oswald puts on his brown shirt = 70 seconds.
4. About 75 seconds, Oswald hears Truly shout up for the elevator. Oswald moves to look out the 2x2 window- 80 seconds
5. Truly arrives on 2nd floor landing, followed by Baker approx. 83 sec post shots.
6. Oswald at the window, sees Baker and Oswald moves away from window, causing light intensity to change which catches Bakers eye. Baker sees Oswald turning around moving to the coke machine
7. Baker/Truly meet Oswald about 90 sec post shots
8. Baker/Truly leave Oswald approx. 1 minute 40 sec post shots.
9. Oswald walks out of 2nd floor lunchroom in brown shirt and jacket approx. 1 minute 45 sec
10 Oswald uses rear staircase, reaches 1st floor approx 2 min post shots.

11. Shooter resembling Oswald, wearing only a T shirt, uses the west elevator Jack Dougherty claimed to have used, The shooter gets off on 2nd floor landing approx. 2 min, walks thru vestibule and enters rear door of 2nd floor office. He is seen by Mrs Reid entering the front door of 2nd fllor office about 2 min post shots.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1177 on: November 21, 2019, 06:57:13 AM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• JFK Act
« Reply #1178 on: November 21, 2019, 06:14:12 PM »
Or, Mr. Mason, with all due respect to the OP (an exemplary researcher in his own right), the wrongly accused maintains his position (in the far west corner) throughout three different filming sequences (Weigman, Cook and Darnell). He then reenters the building before being spotted by several other TSBD employees in the storage room down on the 1st floor, nowhere near Baker & Truly's phantom encounter and/or other exploits they claimed to have shared that afternoon, especially their horse manure about being atop the TSBD's roof ---->

COUNTY OF DALLAS
SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
SUPPLEMENTARY INVESTIGATION REPORT

Name of Compainant
Assassination Of President Kennedy

Offense
John Wiseman, Deputy Sheriff, Dallas County Sheriff's Department.

Date Nov 23, 1963

I was standing in front of the Sheriff's Office at 505 Main Street, Dallas when the President passed and the car went around the corner and a few more cars had passed when I heard a shot and I knew something had happened. I ran at once to the corner of Houston and Main Street and out into the street when the second and third shots ran out. I ran on across Houston Street, then across the park to where a policeman was having trouble with his motorcycle and I saw a man laying on the grass. This man laying on the grass said the shots came from the building and he was pointing to the old Sexton Building. I talked to Marilyn Sitzman, 202 S. Lancaster who said her boss, Abraham Zapruder, RI 8 6071, had movies of the shooting. She said the shots came from that way and she pointed at the old Sexton Building. I ran at once to the Sexton Building and went in. I askes some woman how many doors lead out of the building and she said 4. I left the building and found some DPD patrolmen and we came back to the building. I ran up the stairs and the patrolman started trying to get more help to search the building. I went up the stairs to the 7th floor and started up into the attic and noticed that the door to the roof was locked on the inside with a gate type hook latch. I stopped and started back down the stairs taking a quick look on each floor....

Coupled this revelation to Baker's same day affidavit where he doesn't even mention the wrongly accused, let alone the 2nd floor lunchroom, and it's not frivolous to believe by the next day a hastily contrived script was contrived to frame the wrongly accused. Moreover, in Baker's own words ---->

As I was in the homicide office there writing this, giving this affidavit, I got hung in one of those little small offices back there, while the Secret Service took Mr. Oswald in there and questioned him and I couldn’t get out by him while they were questioning him, and I did get to see him at that time.

it begs the question, IF Baker had truly encountered the wrongly accused, Why his demeanor demonstrated he didn't know the man from Adam, let alone exhibit behaviour that he had experienced confronting him earlier that same afternoon.

Of course, by the next day, a contrived script entered the picture amid all of the horse manure it generated...not just about the phantom exploits on the roof, but moving Baker's actual, genuine encounter w/someone MUCH heavier than the wrongly accused down from an upper floor where it actually occurred ---->

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth338819/m1/5/

Nothing about a lunchroom, but certainly a telling revelation about a MUCH heavier individual than the wrongly accused, quote, "walking away from me".....The wrongly accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 06:16:35 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• JFK Act
« Reply #1179 on: November 21, 2019, 06:33:12 PM »
Em's giving me the eye, so one more quick post, before wishing all here a safe, wonderful Happy Holidays experience this season.

let's take note of Inspector Sawyer's exchange w/WC counsel ---->

Mr. BELIN. You got to the elevator, went up, looked around back there. How long did you spend up there at the top floor that the elevator took you to?
Mr. SAWYER. Just took a quick look around and made sure there was nobody hiding on that floor. I doubt if it took over a minute at the most.
Mr. BELIN. To go up and look around and come down?
Mr. SAWYER. To look around on the floor. How long it took to go up, it couldn't have been over 3 minutes at the most from the time we left, got up and back down.
Mr. BELIN. Then that would put it around no sooner than 12:37, if you heard the call at 12:34?
Mr. SAWYER. Yes, sir.

Now, let's take note of where Baker & Truly said they were for the mere three minute interval/sequence/differential Inspector Sawyer accounts for ---->

Mr. BELIN - In this time sequence you mentioned you were on the roof more than 5 minutes, that could be 25 or 30 or 10 or 15 or what?
Mr. BAKER - This, to my recollection, it seemed like I shouldn't have stayed up there over 10 minutes anyway, if that long.

Yet, Baker tells us this ---->

Mr. BAKER - The next thing that I noticed was Inspector Sawyer, he was on one of those floors there, he is a police inspector.
 Mr. DULLES - City of Dallas Police?
 Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir. And he was on, I really didn't notice which floor he was on, but that is the first thing I saw as we descended

So, since none of us can be two places all at once, it begs the question How could Truly & Baker be up on an otherwise LOCKED roof for 10 minutes (or so they say), yet encounter Inspector Sawyer in his scant three minute interval/sequence?

Wishing all a Safe, Happy and Wonderful Holiday Season folks. Yes, you too, Mr. Doyle, even though there are times when I just want to....well, Season's Greetings to All. Back next year G-d willing. Live long and prosper everyone.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 06:34:43 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1179 on: November 21, 2019, 06:33:12 PM »

Mobile View