Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Mrs Robert Reid  (Read 22515 times)

Offline James Hackerott

Re: Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #1140 on: November 09, 2019, 01:03:15 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hackerott: 

If your graphic determined the shadow was at 12:55 (which turns out to be pretty impressively accurate) why did you take the photo at 12:44?...

So why is Mrs Reid outside with the ladies who never went back in to the Depository at 12:55?...
Brian,
My computer graphic indicated a time at 12:55 +/- 5 minutes CST for the shoo-away, which corresponds to a sun  azimuth of 192 degrees. That azimuth was to occur at 13:48 CDT on Nov 1st. I planned to start earlier so I could bracket that azimuth. It turns out just before this experiment I became engaged in a conversation with a couple of tourists at the Z pedestal explaining where the Stemmons sign was located, relative to Zapruder's view, as well as several other subjects. By the time I got to the prime view point (in the street) for the Cook/Cooper scene I hurriedly took the 13:44 picture, expecting to take photos there over a period of time. After that first shot though, I decided I could not continue to shoot from there. I devised plan B where I planted my roots at the SE corner of the building and held my cell phone's camera about 1" from the corner. From there I continued to shoot the series, all the way up to the utility pole biscection I posted above. Thus, I lost Cook's point of view, but more importantly, it is possible to project the shadow line all the way to the DalTex (warehouse ?) at curb level. We can project Cook's shadow line just as well. I think there are some workarounds to construct that intersection, but that is in progress. Once that is done a vertical from the shadow line up the warehouse wall will let us use the windows for comparison with the Cook frame, regardless of the camera location. We are splitting hairs now. Here is the 13:47 image.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1140 on: November 09, 2019, 01:03:15 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1141 on: November 09, 2019, 01:07:32 AM »
If so, the BW Fraziers sighting of Oswald leaving would have to be around 2 min 45 seconds post shots.

But Mr Frazier's sighting is not of Mr Oswald leaving by the front entrance, so you can't cite him in support of your scenario!  Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1142 on: November 09, 2019, 01:54:01 AM »
Brian,
My computer graphic indicated a time at 12:55 +/- 5 minutes CST for the shoo-away, which corresponds to a sun  azimuth of 192 degrees. That azimuth was to occur at 13:48 CDT on Nov 1st. I planned to start earlier so I could bracket that azimuth. It turns out just before this experiment I became engaged in a conversation with a couple of tourists at the Z pedestal explaining where the Stemmons sign was located, relative to Zapruder's view, as well as several other subjects. By the time I got to the prime view point (in the street) for the Cook/Cooper scene I hurriedly took the 13:44 picture, expecting to take photos there over a period of time. After that first shot though, I decided I could not continue to shoot from there. I devised plan B where I planted my roots at the SE corner of the building and held my cell phone's camera about 1" from the corner. From there I continued to shoot the series, all the way up to the utility pole biscection I posted above. Thus, I lost Cook's point of view, but more importantly, it is possible to project the shadow line all the way to the DalTex (warehouse ?) at curb level. We can project Cook's shadow line just as well. I think there are some workarounds to construct that intersection, but that is in progress. Once that is done a vertical from the shadow line up the warehouse wall will let us use the windows for comparison with the Cook frame, regardless of the camera location. We are splitting hairs now. Here is the 13:47 image.

Mr Hackerott, would you agree with Mr Doyle's claim that "Hackerott found proof that Mrs Robert Reid was outside with the other lady employees at 12:55..." and that your work weighs in support of Mr Robert Groden's claim that there were two Mrs Reids working in the Depository on 11/22/63, one of whom (Delores) was outside at the time of the shooting, the other (Geraldine) inside in the second-floor office area giving Mr Oswald change for the Coca Cola machine?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1142 on: November 09, 2019, 01:54:01 AM »

Offline James Hackerott

« Reply #1143 on: November 09, 2019, 02:27:10 AM »
Mr Hackerott, would you agree with Mr Doyle's claim that "Hackerott found proof that Mrs Robert Reid was outside with the other lady employees at 12:55..." and that your work weighs in support of Mr Robert Groden's claim that there were two Mrs Reids working in the Depository on 11/22/63, one of whom (Delores) was outside at the time of the shooting, the other (Geraldine) inside in the second-floor office area giving Mr Oswald change for the Coca Cola machine?
Mr Ford,
I'm simply determining the time of that Cook/Cooper scene. As far as that being Jeraldine Reid I don't know. I do think at this time that the woman in that film is probably the woman in the Homicide office with Jim Leavelle. I'd really like to know how the assignment as Jeraldine Reid in Cooper was made.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #1144 on: November 09, 2019, 02:35:45 AM »
Can someone tell me why this thread matters?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1144 on: November 09, 2019, 02:35:45 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1145 on: November 09, 2019, 02:43:00 AM »
But Mr Frazier's sighting is not of Mr Oswald leaving by the front entrance, so you can't cite him in support of your scenario!  Thumb1:

In the 2002 interview, Frazier actually tells Gary Mack that he saw Lee Harvey Oswald "5 to 10 minutes" AFTER the assassination, as Lee was walking south on Houston Street. Wesley said he then lost Lee in the crowd after Oswald had crossed Houston Street. Frazier said he thought Lee was "going to get him a sandwich or something, so I really didn't think anything about it".

But when we look at Frazier's 11/22/63 affidavit (which was written by Wesley within hours of the assassination), we find this:

"I did not see Lee anymore after about 11:00 AM today [11/22/63], and at that time, we were both working, and we were on the first floor." -- Buell Wesley Frazier

Frazier also completely changed his mind in 2002 about the source of the three gunshots he heard on November 22nd. He told Mack in 2002 that the shots came from "above" him. But in 1964, he told the Warren Commission that the shots came from the railroad tracks on top of the Triple Underpass. Wesley even drew a circle on a Commission exhibit (CE347) to indicate the area where he said he heard the shots coming from:

"These railroad tracks there is a series of them that come up over this, up over this overpass there, and from where I was standing, I say, it is my true opinion, that is what I thought, it sounded like it came from over there, in the railroad tracks." -- Buell Wesley Frazier; 1964 Warren

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #1146 on: November 09, 2019, 05:27:11 AM »
Mr Ford,
I'm simply determining the time of that Cook/Cooper scene. As far as that being Jeraldine Reid I don't know. I do think at this time that the woman in that film is probably the woman in the Homicide office with Jim Leavelle. I'd really like to know how the assignment as Jeraldine Reid in Cooper was made.

Doyle made it up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1146 on: November 09, 2019, 05:27:11 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #1147 on: November 09, 2019, 05:51:13 AM »
Mr Ford,

I would guess by process of elimination...

Plus the namers were smart enough to realize that was her next to Leavelle in the police station...

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #1147 on: November 09, 2019, 05:51:13 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1148 on: November 09, 2019, 04:44:02 PM »
Mr Ford,

Thank you, Mr Hackerott!  Thumb1:

Online Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #1149 on: November 09, 2019, 06:40:50 PM »

I'd like to point-out that Ford is using words that make it seem like he is conducting this thread...

As usual he's hijacking the thread and not answering the most pertinent evidence...

The most important evidence in this thread is that Hackerott has credibly proven Mrs Reid was filmed on the sidewalk at 12:55...

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #1149 on: November 09, 2019, 06:40:50 PM »

Mobile View