Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Mrs Robert Reid  (Read 26171 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #1070 on: October 29, 2019, 01:53:19 AM »
Graves - seriously. Get a life.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1070 on: October 29, 2019, 01:53:19 AM »

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #1071 on: October 29, 2019, 01:54:06 AM »

That is obviously Gloria Calvery...

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #1072 on: October 29, 2019, 04:09:06 AM »
That is obviously Gloria Calvery...

Everything you make up is obvious to you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1072 on: October 29, 2019, 04:09:06 AM »

Offline Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #1073 on: November 02, 2019, 05:58:51 PM »

Kamp has found Martha Reed's statement...In it she says she went right back in to the Depository and saw Geneva Hine and Mrs Reid on the 2nd floor...

Kamp is too dumb to realize that backs Groden because Hine said Mrs Reid returned with a group of employees...

So if Mrs Reid was there with Hine alone that gives credence to Groden...

It also proves Greg Parker was too stupid to realize Hine was the liar...

Having two Jeraldean Reid's and having Hine lie explains a lot and really works in favor of Armstrong as well...

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #1074 on: November 03, 2019, 12:07:32 AM »
“Two Jeraldean Reids”. LOL.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1074 on: November 03, 2019, 12:07:32 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1075 on: November 03, 2019, 04:32:01 AM »
Kamp has found Martha Reed's statement...In it she says she went right back in to the Depository and saw Geneva Hine and Mrs Reid on the 2nd floor...

Kamp is too dumb to realize that backs Groden because Hine said Mrs Reid returned with a group of employees...

So if Mrs Reid was there with Hine alone that gives credence to Groden...

It also proves Greg Parker was too stupid to realize Hine was the liar...

Having two Jeraldean Reid's and having Hine lie explains a lot and really works in favor of Armstrong as well...

my theory of the ONE and Only Mrs Robert A. Reid is that she returned and ran into Oswald about to exit the 2nd floor office front door at approx 60 sec post shots, and NOT 2 min post shot.

Geneva Hine,  after having attempted to get into 2 offices using the long 50 ft hallway wishing to look out some south facing window, and finding both doors locked to both offices, then went to the very  next place with a south window which was the corner ladies restroom, and was in that bathroom from about 30 sec post shots until about 2 min post shots, watching people laying on the ground, from a restroom window. Thus Hine missed seeing Oswald exit office at 65 sec post shots, missed seeing or hearing Baker meeting Oswald in 2nd floor lunchroom approx 90 sec post shots, and by time Hine exited bathroom about 2 min post shots, and returned to 2nd floor office using the shorter 30ft hallway and entering back door, Mrs Reid had been joined by Stanton, Campbell and Martha Reed.

Oswald exited from 2nd floor lunchroom after he had returned there from his encounter with Reid,  form the front office door approx 65 sec post shots, only in his white T shirt. He would have traversed the 100 ft approx of both hallways and vestibule area to return to the lunchroom, to get his brown shirt and in doing so, passe thru the vestibule approx 83 sec post shots, just in coincidence with Baker having likely reached the 2nd floor landing.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 04:35:18 AM by Zeon Mason »

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #1076 on: November 03, 2019, 03:30:19 PM »

my theory of the ONE and Only Mrs Robert A. Reid is that she returned and ran into Oswald about to exit the 2nd floor office front door at approx 60 sec post shots, and NOT 2 min post shot.

Geneva Hine,  after having attempted to get into 2 offices using the long 50 ft hallway wishing to look out some south facing window, and finding both doors locked to both offices, then went to the very  next place with a south window which was the corner ladies restroom, and was in that bathroom from about 30 sec post shots until about 2 min post shots, watching people laying on the ground, from a restroom window. Thus Hine missed seeing Oswald exit office at 65 sec post shots, missed seeing or hearing Baker meeting Oswald in 2nd floor lunchroom approx 90 sec post shots, and by time Hine exited bathroom about 2 min post shots, and returned to 2nd floor office using the shorter 30ft hallway and entering back door, Mrs Reid had been joined by Stanton, Campbell and Martha Reed.

Oswald exited from 2nd floor lunchroom after he had returned there from his encounter with Reid,  form the front office door approx 65 sec post shots, only in his white T shirt. He would have traversed the 100 ft approx of both hallways and vestibule area to return to the lunchroom, to get his brown shirt and in doing so, passe thru the vestibule approx 83 sec post shots, just in coincidence with Baker having likely reached the 2nd floor landing.

You're not obeying the evidence Zeon...The evidence shows there was a T-shirt Oswald seen exiting the Depository as well as a long-sleeved Oswald...Unfortunately the JFK research community has allowed itself to be hijacked by a Jim DiEugenio-led crowd where the best evidence is detoured around by Jim signing-on with some of the worst crazies and Greg Parker because those guys provide fodder for the grist mills of Jim's websites...Only Armstrong has the wisdom and fortitude to stand up to them and show that the bus/taxi Oswald is supported by too much evidence and therefore must be real and in turn must show that there were two Oswalds in the Depository...

I think there's a much simpler, much dirtier reason for Geneva Hine missing Reid's witnessing...She was gotten to and buried it...The Kamp/DiEugenio gang ignore witnessing that doesn't work for them and they are doing that with Karen Westbrook who said Mrs Reid told her of seeing Oswald in a T-shirt with a Coke right after it happened when all the ladies were detained by the cops in the 2nd floor office corral...It is one thing to lose information because of the authorities but it is entirely another thing to lose information because a dummy like Jim D or Kamp creates a political atmosphere where it isn't pursued...There's no excuse for the latter...Anyway, if Mrs Reid's Oswald is true, and it most likely is because we have a follow-through witness in Craig, then that second Oswald must be inputted in to the scenario at the Depository...That means the T-shirt Oswald kept going and tried to exit the front in his T-shirt...It is very important to note that the Commission created a void around the witnessing at the front door of Oswald trying to leave and being told to step aside...The reason for that was because if interviewed by the Commission those witnesses would have said that Oswald was in a T-shirt and hadn't doubled-back to go retrieve his shirt...Zeon:  For what reason would the long-sleeved Oswald remove his reddish-brown shirt that Baker saw him in in the lunch room?...

As crazy as it sounds, Armstrong's 6th floor passenger elevator escape plan has merit...Our T-shirt Oswald was up on the 6th floor setting up Oswald as the shooter...The floor repair job was an Intel plan to create an escape route for the men seen in the window with a rifle...Our T-shirt Oswald had plenty of time to exit through the floor and in to the passenger elevator in the SE side of the Depository...It may have even been part of Truly's job to guide Baker away from this elevator...While Baker and Truly are wasting time with the NW elevators and Oswald in the lunch room our 6th floor set-up conspirators are riding the elevator down to the third floor...After Baker & Truly confront Oswald they probably confront the man in the brown jacket who made his way from the passenger elevator through the 3rd floor and Truly clears him...Our set-up man in the brown jacket then goes down the NW stairs and exits the rear before any further police witnesses show up...This Intel conspirator then doubles for the lunch room encounter in Baker's affidavit...

Our T-shirt Oswald was with brown jacket man but wasn't seen by Baker & Truly on the 3rd floor...He descends the NW steps too and follows his orders to get a Coke...The Coke serves a clever prop so any witnesses who see him will remember the Coke and associate him with the long-sleeved Oswald...After casually purchasing a Coke the T-shirt Oswald then exits through the offices and is seen by Mrs Reid...He then descends the front steps and enters the utility closet under the stairs where he is seen by Campbell...Because the front door was sealed by the cops both Oswald's exited the rear of the Depository...The long-sleeved one goes down Houston and up Elm to the bus/taxi encounter and is seen by Frazier...The T-shirt Oswald exits the rear and heads around the west side of the Depository on his way to the front...This Oswald is seen entering a station wagon that was probably driven by the man in the brown jacket... 

Geneva Hine lies about not seeing this Oswald exit the front doors of the 2nd floor offices to the elevator/stair landing on the 2nd floor...She lies because Intel doesn't want her saying this Oswald was wearing a T-shirt...Just like Postal...
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 03:35:08 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1076 on: November 03, 2019, 03:30:19 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1077 on: November 05, 2019, 08:37:00 PM »

"Mrs R. A. (Jereldean) Reid never actually went out to watch the P. parade. She later plagiarized Ms Pauline Sanders' story to make it look as though she had." Discuss!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1077 on: November 05, 2019, 08:37:00 PM »

Offline Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #1078 on: November 05, 2019, 08:44:07 PM »

Apparently Ford thinks this is his thread...

Depending on the timing, Martha Reed should have run in to the same T-shirt Oswald seen by Mrs Reid according to this story...Unless he had made it to the utility closet by then...

Seeing Mrs Reid and Geneva Hine in the 2nd floor offices doesn't mean others were not there too...

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1079 on: November 05, 2019, 09:15:03 PM »

"Mrs R. A. (Jereldean) Reid never actually went out to watch the P. parade. She later plagiarized Ms Pauline Sanders' story to make it look as though she had." Discuss!

Thumb1:

Friends, what catches the eye in Mrs Martha Reed's statement is the impression it gives that neither Ms Hine nor Ms Reid had been out on the street and so they both needed to be told about what had happened: "told them about the shooting of the President, which she had heard on the street".

Now! From Mrs Reid's WC Testimony-----------

Mrs. REID. ... I called my husband, who works at the records building, and they had a radio in their office and they were listening as the parade progressed and he told me they were running about 10 minutes late.
Mr. BELIN. All right. Do you know about what time it was that you left the lunchroom, was it 12, 12:15?
Mrs. REID. I think around 12:30 somewhere along in there.
Mr. BELIN. All right. When you left the lunchroom, did you leave with the other girls?
Mrs. REID. No; I didn't. The younger girls had gone and I left alone.
Mr. BELIN. Were you the last person in the lunchroom?
Mrs. REID. No; I could not say that because I don't remember that part of it because I was going out of the building by myself, I wasn't even, you know, connected with anyone at all.
Mr. BELIN. Were there any men in the lunchroom when you left there?
Mrs. REID. I can't, I don't, remember that.
Mr. BELIN. All right.
Mrs. REID. I can't remember the time they left.

Did Mrs Reid see Mr Oswald in the lunchroom with the coke before the assassination? Was he wearing only his white t-shirt at this time?

Did her husband's information about the delay cause her to stay too long in the lunchroom and therefore miss the motorcade?

Did she later need to be taken out of that lunchroom during that timeframe in order to facilitate the fake Baker/Truly story about encountering Mr Oswald there?

:-\
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 09:22:32 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1079 on: November 05, 2019, 09:15:03 PM »

Mobile View